KRIS B.
Land Rover LR2
01/26/2017
Land Rover Security Problem
Moving from another state, my LR broke down on the freeway. A family member looked for a place for it to be fixed, had it towed to Metric, these guys were great, found the problem and fixed it.

REUBEN M.
Nissan Titan
01/24/2017
An Excellent Experience !
Excellent Service !! Very Reasonable. Fast Service. Very Courteous . Was VERY Satisfied. Will Definitely Go Back !!!!

REUBEN M.
Acura MDX
01/24/2017
THE BEST PLACE TO GO !!! :o}
Our son referred us here, and it's the BEST PLACE we've ever had our vehicles serviced at !!!!!!!!!!
They are Honest, Reasonable in Price, Do Excellant Service, and are Very Pleasant !!!!!!! This IS where we will be going from now on.

JOYCE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2017
Excellent Work
They are always very courteous and helpful. They explain everything they are going to do to my car. Excellent work.

DRU D.
BMW 328i xDrive
01/16/2017
Another great visit to Metric
I own a BMW, Toyota, Mazda and Volvo. I have been seeing Chris and Colin for all of them for 10 years now. I have never been disappointed in the quality of the workmanship or pricing. It is a top shop that I am always glad I gave them my business. It is getting busier these days where you need several days in advance to book an appointment. Proof that many people think like me.

CL
CHARLES L.
Nissan Frontier
01/12/2017
Replace radiator
was fast one day turn around, good $$.

PB
PRESCOTT B.
River Falls, WI
Volvo XC70
01/10/2017
Fast, Flexible and Professional
Chris and Colin really care about customer service, a job well done. Metric is not 'cheap' but you will have things fixed right the first time.

SL
SHAWN L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/09/2017
The best repair shop in the Twin Cities. Great service, honest & dependable.

SUSAN S.
Saint Paul, MN
BMW 328xi
01/08/2017
called in advance to see if I could swing by after a check engine light came on. Was not sure if it was related to a large bump i'd hit recently. Got me right in, connected to computer to check on the error and put the car up to check for body damage. All looked good, reset the computer...no charge! Have set up my maintenance for 40,000 miles in the next few weeks. I refer everyone here!

PH
PAUL H.
Circle Pines, MN
12/30/2016
Fixed my problem
I had a pulsing of my front brakes. I was able to use a loaner car, and when I came back the problem was gone.

NH
NANCY H.
Mercedes-Benz E500
12/26/2016
clear communication & trust worthy
Metric has serviced two of our autos for a number of years - we have been very pleased with the communication and compared to the Benz and BMW dealer the fees seem reasonable. We have never had an issue with the service provided.

LL
LARRY L.
12/26/2016
Metric to the Rescue
Once again, Chris, Colin and Metric Auto Works to the rescue. In 10 minutes Chris was able to diagnose my alternator problem. He fit me in the next day. Once again Chris and team to the rescue.

While I have had poor experiences at other repair shops, Chris and Metric Auto Works have been fair, honest a pleasure to work with on my auto repairs.

Chris and team are very honest and trustworthy.

DENNIS S.
12/21/2016
GREAT SERVICE.
GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR FOR SERVICE. WAY BETTER THEN ANY DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

SP
SHANNON P.
Afton, MN
Volvo S40
12/20/2016
Always a great job!
Got all new tires when I needed it. They always help me when I need it and do a great job!

RANDY B.
Hudson, WI
12/13/2016
BMW X5 November Heat
Efficient, quality service and at a lower cost than bmw.

WW
WALLACE W.
12/13/2016
Fixed oil leak
Metric did a great job. I scheduled an oil change but then discovered an oil leak. They took care of both on the same day and also alerted me to other issues that needed to be addressed. When I went to pick up the care, there were warming it up!

DRU D.
Volvo XC60
12/02/2016
Metric Gang is the Best
The factory warranty expired on my wife's Volvo XC 60. Was glad to get it serviced by Metric Auto.

I have to say I have never been to an auto service place like this one. While working on my iPad in the waiting room, 4 other customers came in at various time. They spoke to the staff by their names (like one would to friends) and chit-chatted car talk. This business has a very loyal following, including me

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
12/02/2016
Pre-winter check up, etc.
Set & ready for winter, good assessment and review of car basic systems.

BK