DRU D.
Volvo XC60
12/02/2016
Metric Gang is the Best
The factory warranty expired on my wife's Volvo XC 60. Was glad to get it serviced by Metric Auto.

I have to say I have never been to an auto service place like this one. While working on my iPad in the waiting room, 4 other customers came in at various time. They spoke to the staff by their names (like one would to friends) and chit-chatted car talk. This business has a very loyal following, including me

12/02/2016
Pre-winter check up, etc.
Set & ready for winter, good assessment and review of car basic systems.

BK

Hudson, WI
Porsche 911
11/12/2016
2011 Porsche 911 C4S Servicing
Chris and the guys do a great job. I would not trust the care of my Porsche to anyone else. The price is great , and the service is even better. Thanks to Colin for setting up the service without a hiccup.

MARCIA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/05/2016
Last vehicle repair
Friendly wonderful service. Accommodating schedules and cars use accommodating schedules and cars use during service.

Pre-purchase Auto Evaluation
Metric went over the car, identified and rated by seriousness a few issues which were not show stoppers but should be dealt with. Based on this information, seller is fixing the two significant issues and we are purchasing the car.

CATHLEEN C.
Saint Paul, MN
Volkswagen Passat
2003 VW Passat
Honest, reliable, friendly and reasonably priced. I give credit to Metric for getting me over 200,000 miles on my Passat with many more to come.

GP
GREG P.
Subaru SVX
11/01/2016
Thx Chris and your team. Fast, efficient, and friendly service.

RYAN R.
Cottage Grove, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/31/2016
Great work
Chris and his team do a great job. I have owned Audi, bmw and Porsche and don't think twice about bringing them to metric. Great service, resonable prices and great conversations.

BL
BRUCE L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK500
10/25/2016
they know what to do and only do that at a fair price.
They only do what's needed. Explain why it should be done. You are treated as a important customer who they want to return again. Nice place to wait. Clean and comfortable.

LL
LARRY L.
10/21/2016
Chris "Homerun" Huntington Hits It Out Of The Park
Chris and Metric Auto Works, once again, was able to fix my car. Chris has been my mechanic of choice for the last 8 years.
I had a problem that appeared to be complicated and expensive to repair. He know right away what the problem was and how to quickly fix it. He was able to simplify the repair and thus make it much less expensive to fix.
I completely trust Chris and his judgement. He has always been fair and honest when he repairs my car(s).

PY
PAUL Y.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328xi
10/21/2016
BMW 328ix
You guys are the best. Thanks for taking such great care of my vehicles!

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 300h
10/15/2016
Complete confidence
The service is timely, and we have complete confidence that they do what is needed but not what is unnecessary . Always friendly interactions. Our friends recommended Metric and I am so glad they did. We have been going there for 2 years now.

TOM B.
BMW 535i
10/12/2016
Quick Cheerful Good Job
they do a good job in a timely fashion and are very nice to deal with

10/11/2016
Ready for winter
On time, good work, we're going into winter with confidence that all has been looked as well as possible.

LD
LINDA D.
10/11/2016
Courteous and reliable.
My car is always ready when I need it! Very professional group!

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK55
10/04/2016
Service B
Same service I could get at dealer, little less money and car was done in short order.

ME
MIKE E.
Bayport, MN
Audi S6
09/14/2016
Crankshaft Seal, Oil canister leak on my Audi S6
Did a great job and did the trouble shooting. Identified the problem and gave me honest feedback.
Thanks Chris & Crew!!

TL
TOM L.
MINI Cooper
09/12/2016
Taking care of Nuggett
You guys always exceed expectations