Nissan Titan
04/04/2017
2009 Nissan Titan
Excellent Service, Reasonable $$$, Very Nice and Professional Staff.......

CATHLEEN C.
Saint Paul, MN
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2017
'03 VW Passat
Metric has helped me extend the 'sweet spot' where repairs cost less than a car payment for years and years. Service is always fast, friendly and reasonably priced.

CJ
CORRYL J.
Lake Elmo, MN
BMW 328i
03/29/2017
Completely Satisfied
The level of service is beyond computer diagnostics. They also used good old fashioned brain power to ensure an accurate and complete answer to our problem. In our case, they found the heater core to be clogged, vs another shop's recommendation to replace water pump and thermostat, relying on diagnostic assessment only. This "fix" would have cost us $$$$ and still not have corrected the problem of no cabin heat. Later, as a precaution, we chose to replace water pump and thermostat before a long vacation. Chris and his team were honest, cost efficient, and attentive to our concerns. Thank you!!

MA
MUHAMMAD A.
Volkswagen Golf
03/28/2017
. Service
My problem is addressed very soon

CARL (BUTCH) H.
Somerset, WI
BMW 528xi
03/21/2017
BEST place for service for all 3 of our vehicles--MIRACLE WORKER (BMW, Volvo, and a Saab)
I bought a slightly used BMW 528i a few years ago. I like the car enough, but it had a few mechanical issues. I wanted to LOVE the car, but I couldn't. And when I went to a BMW dealer in Bloomington re: the mechanical issues (there was a terrible noise/vibration when driving, they said caused by the differential), I was charged $715 to fix something, and then told that any further fixes would be in the $6,000 range. Yikes!
I had found Metric Auto Works on the Internet, I liked the reviews, so I took my car in to have them look at it. Chris and Colin were VERY helpful and understanding, Chris drove it, put it up on a lift, spent about an hour, charged me NOTHING, and said he wanted to give it some more thought/research and he would get back with me.
While he was researching, we purchased a 2009 Saab 9-3 for my daughter who was about to turn 16. The vehicle had only 18,000 miles on it, but one day we were driving it and it stopped running correctly. Turned out to be a throttle body, Chris and his staff fixed it, gave my wife a loaner car, and had it done fast. The cost was not fun on a car we had just purchased, but it was about $200 less than a dealer would have charged.
Then, my wife's 2010 Volvo XC90 V8 needed shocks. We went to Metric Auto Works, and saved about $400 over the local Volvo dealer's cost. And I should mention that it's not just the cost savings. The work is done fast, guaranteed, and both cars drive great now, so I know the work was done right.
BACK TO THE BMW "MIRACLE"
My BMW noise/vibration was getting worse, and I was at the point where I thought I had to just trade it in and take a bath on the trade-in value because of the $6,000+ in repairs it needed (at 68K miles)--based on what the BMW dealer told me. I called Chris and left the car with him while I traveled to CA for a few days. Chris drove it, and came up with a solution. And he sourced some used parts from a similar car with less miles on it. The moral of the story is, $1,000 later, the car feels like brand new. My wife says we received a "miracle" working with Chris on this one. There was some luck involved finding the parts, but I know what would have happened if I went to the dealer. It would have cost a small fortune.
Now, no more noise/vibration, I love it again, and if I wanted to trade it in, I wouldn't have to worry about losing all that value because it had issues.
These guys are accessible, they do the work right, the work is guaranteed, they have loaner cars if needed, and they've saved me close to $7,000 in repairs on my family's cars this year.
I frankly don't know why you would go anywhere else. If you have an import, these are the guys to see.

LD
LINDA D.
03/13/2017
I always receive the best service and reliable input on decisions regarding maintenance on my BWMX5.

MICHAEL S.
Audi Q5
Helpful, Efficient and Pleasant to deal with
The process of dropping the car, taking a loaner and picking up was easy and seamless.

Mercedes-Benz S430
03/13/2017
Always honest and fair priced
Chris and the team are great people. Ethical and trustworthy.

RL
RON L.
Subaru Legacy
Backs work
I really appreciate you going to bat for me with the CO2 sensor that failed after after 10000 miles. Metric Auto is a class act. Also appreciated the heads-up on upcoming maintenance that would have gone unnoticed by me until it was a serious problem.

PK
PATRICK K.
Audi TT
03/06/2017
As always, great service and advice from the team at Metric.

JEFF M.
Saab 9-3
03/03/2017
Superb Service!
Metric Auto is extremely experienced, proficient, and honest. We have never had a bad experience. Chris and Colin are outstanding in their customer service and scheduling. We have never had a bad experience with Metric and we would recommend them to family and friends.

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
02/24/2017
Great service & honest diagnostics for person who needs trustworthy mechanic.
Excellent. Been going to Metric for 12 years

Hastings, MN
01/31/2017
Quick, efficient service. Excellent knowledge and explanation of vehicle condition and future service needs.
Because of the excellent customer service and quality of care and workmanship, I have recommended you to multiple friends.

01/31/2017
Great, easy to work with.

JIM A.

KRIS B.
Land Rover LR2
01/26/2017
Land Rover Security Problem
Moving from another state, my LR broke down on the freeway. A family member looked for a place for it to be fixed, had it towed to Metric, these guys were great, found the problem and fixed it.

Nissan Titan
01/24/2017
An Excellent Experience !
Excellent Service !! Very Reasonable. Fast Service. Very Courteous . Was VERY Satisfied. Will Definitely Go Back !!!!

Acura MDX
01/24/2017
THE BEST PLACE TO GO !!! :o}
Our son referred us here, and it's the BEST PLACE we've ever had our vehicles serviced at !!!!!!!!!!
They are Honest, Reasonable in Price, Do Excellant Service, and are Very Pleasant !!!!!!! This IS where we will be going from now on.

JOYCE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2017
Excellent Work
They are always very courteous and helpful. They explain everything they are going to do to my car. Excellent work.

DRU D.
BMW 328i xDrive
01/16/2017
Another great visit to Metric
I own a BMW, Toyota, Mazda and Volvo. I have been seeing Chris and Colin for all of them for 10 years now. I have never been disappointed in the quality of the workmanship or pricing. It is a top shop that I am always glad I gave them my business. It is getting busier these days where you need several days in advance to book an appointment. Proof that many people think like me.