CL
CHARLES L.
Nissan Frontier
01/12/2017
Replace radiator
was fast one day turn around, good $$.

PB
PRESCOTT B.
River Falls, WI
Volvo XC70
01/10/2017
Fast, Flexible and Professional
Chris and Colin really care about customer service, a job well done. Metric is not 'cheap' but you will have things fixed right the first time.

SL
SHAWN L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/09/2017
The best repair shop in the Twin Cities. Great service, honest & dependable.

SUSAN S.
Saint Paul, MN
BMW 328xi
01/08/2017
called in advance to see if I could swing by after a check engine light came on. Was not sure if it was related to a large bump i'd hit recently. Got me right in, connected to computer to check on the error and put the car up to check for body damage. All looked good, reset the computer...no charge! Have set up my maintenance for 40,000 miles in the next few weeks. I refer everyone here!

PH
PAUL H.
Circle Pines, MN
12/30/2016
Fixed my problem
I had a pulsing of my front brakes. I was able to use a loaner car, and when I came back the problem was gone.

NH
NANCY H.
Mercedes-Benz E500
12/26/2016
clear communication & trust worthy
Metric has serviced two of our autos for a number of years - we have been very pleased with the communication and compared to the Benz and BMW dealer the fees seem reasonable. We have never had an issue with the service provided.

LL
LARRY L.
12/26/2016
Metric to the Rescue
Once again, Chris, Colin and Metric Auto Works to the rescue. In 10 minutes Chris was able to diagnose my alternator problem. He fit me in the next day. Once again Chris and team to the rescue.

While I have had poor experiences at other repair shops, Chris and Metric Auto Works have been fair, honest a pleasure to work with on my auto repairs.

Chris and team are very honest and trustworthy.

DENNIS S.
12/21/2016
GREAT SERVICE.
GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR FOR SERVICE. WAY BETTER THEN ANY DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

SP
SHANNON P.
Volvo S40
12/20/2016
Always a great job!
Got all new tires when I needed it. They always help me when I need it and do a great job!

RANDY B.
Hudson, WI
12/13/2016
BMW X5 November Heat
Efficient, quality service and at a lower cost than bmw.

WW
WALLACE W.
12/13/2016
Fixed oil leak
Metric did a great job. I scheduled an oil change but then discovered an oil leak. They took care of both on the same day and also alerted me to other issues that needed to be addressed. When I went to pick up the care, there were warming it up!

DRU D.
Volvo XC60
12/02/2016
Metric Gang is the Best
The factory warranty expired on my wife's Volvo XC 60. Was glad to get it serviced by Metric Auto.

I have to say I have never been to an auto service place like this one. While working on my iPad in the waiting room, 4 other customers came in at various time. They spoke to the staff by their names (like one would to friends) and chit-chatted car talk. This business has a very loyal following, including me

RP
RALPH P.
12/02/2016
Pre-winter check up, etc.
Set & ready for winter, good assessment and review of car basic systems.

BK

Hudson, WI
Porsche 911
11/12/2016
2011 Porsche 911 C4S Servicing
Chris and the guys do a great job. I would not trust the care of my Porsche to anyone else. The price is great , and the service is even better. Thanks to Colin for setting up the service without a hiccup.

MARCIA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/05/2016
Last vehicle repair
Friendly wonderful service. Accommodating schedules and cars use accommodating schedules and cars use during service.

RP
RALPH P.
Pre-purchase Auto Evaluation
Metric went over the car, identified and rated by seriousness a few issues which were not show stoppers but should be dealt with. Based on this information, seller is fixing the two significant issues and we are purchasing the car.

CATHLEEN C.
Saint Paul, MN
Volkswagen Passat
2003 VW Passat
Honest, reliable, friendly and reasonably priced. I give credit to Metric for getting me over 200,000 miles on my Passat with many more to come.

GP
GREG P.
Subaru SVX
11/01/2016
Thx Chris and your team. Fast, efficient, and friendly service.