TK
Hudson, WI
Porsche 911
11/12/2016
2011 Porsche 911 C4S Servicing
Chris and the guys do a great job. I would not trust the care of my Porsche to anyone else. The price is great , and the service is even better. Thanks to Colin for setting up the service without a hiccup.

MARCIA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/05/2016
Last vehicle repair
Friendly wonderful service. Accommodating schedules and cars use accommodating schedules and cars use during service.

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
Pre-purchase Auto Evaluation
Metric went over the car, identified and rated by seriousness a few issues which were not show stoppers but should be dealt with. Based on this information, seller is fixing the two significant issues and we are purchasing the car.

CATHLEEN C.
Saint Paul, MN
Volkswagen Passat
2003 VW Passat
Honest, reliable, friendly and reasonably priced. I give credit to Metric for getting me over 200,000 miles on my Passat with many more to come.

GP
GREG P.
Subaru SVX
11/01/2016
Thx Chris and your team. Fast, efficient, and friendly service.

RYAN R.
Cottage Grove, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/31/2016
Great work
Chris and his team do a great job. I have owned Audi, bmw and Porsche and don't think twice about bringing them to metric. Great service, resonable prices and great conversations.

BL
BRUCE L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK500
10/25/2016
they know what to do and only do that at a fair price.
They only do what's needed. Explain why it should be done. You are treated as a important customer who they want to return again. Nice place to wait. Clean and comfortable.

LL
LARRY L.
10/21/2016
Chris "Homerun" Huntington Hits It Out Of The Park
Chris and Metric Auto Works, once again, was able to fix my car. Chris has been my mechanic of choice for the last 8 years.
I had a problem that appeared to be complicated and expensive to repair. He know right away what the problem was and how to quickly fix it. He was able to simplify the repair and thus make it much less expensive to fix.
I completely trust Chris and his judgement. He has always been fair and honest when he repairs my car(s).

PY
PAUL Y.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328xi
10/21/2016
BMW 328ix
You guys are the best. Thanks for taking such great care of my vehicles!

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 300h
10/15/2016
Complete confidence
The service is timely, and we have complete confidence that they do what is needed but not what is unnecessary . Always friendly interactions. Our friends recommended Metric and I am so glad they did. We have been going there for 2 years now.

TOM B.
BMW 535i
10/12/2016
Quick Cheerful Good Job
they do a good job in a timely fashion and are very nice to deal with

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
10/11/2016
Ready for winter
On time, good work, we're going into winter with confidence that all has been looked as well as possible.

LD
LINDA D.
10/11/2016
Courteous and reliable.
My car is always ready when I need it! Very professional group!

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK55
10/04/2016
Service B
Same service I could get at dealer, little less money and car was done in short order.

ME
MIKE E.
Bayport, MN
Audi S6
09/14/2016
Crankshaft Seal, Oil canister leak on my Audi S6
Did a great job and did the trouble shooting. Identified the problem and gave me honest feedback.
Thanks Chris & Crew!!

TL
TOM L.
MINI Cooper
09/12/2016
Taking care of Nuggett
You guys always exceed expectations

KJ
KIRSTEN J.
Honda Accord
09/02/2016
Reliable, Professional, Friendly
Had to get my rear brakes replaced and thought there might be a problem with my emergency brake. They fixed the brakes same day and checked the emergency brake and found nothing wrong. Wasn't charged for that. Also, they have loaner cars available which is something I need. Glad I found a mechanic so close to home.

GS
GREG S.
BMW 330i
Trusted Work
Good service, friendly, reliable. They are open and transparent

GP
GREG P.
Consistent Performance
Thanks to the Metric team for a positive service experience. Only doing what was needed plus advising on potential future problems or needs. You can rely on Metric doing good efficient service.

NR
NICK R.
Saint Paul, MN
MINI Cooper
friendly, honest and effecient
Very pleased with first visit