DT
DAVE T.
04/06/2016
As always, they go the extra mile to get the job done.

ID
ILIE D.
Volkswagen CC
03/27/2016
2013 VWCC
As always,Metric Auto Works has provided a professional and timely service.

NG
NANCY G.
Hudson, WI
Volvo V70
03/21/2016
Periodic scheduled review
Very thorough look-over of car, not just the periodic items. Understood my concerns and questions; good feedback. Very helpful and thorough front desk person, not just focused on paper work.

MIKE D.
Audi S8
03/20/2016
Catalytic Converter woes.
The guys at Metric Auto have taken care of my car for years. I'm always happy with the service, and the service gets completed in the promised timeframe.

LQ
LELAND Q.
BMW 530xi
03/20/2016
BMW brake job
Knowledgeable and professional services done right the first time

SF
STEVE F.
Audi S4
03/11/2016
Excellent mechanics that stand behind their work
Chris, and company are unparalleled in taking care of their customers. Detailed mechanics that do what is necessary, And can be trusted.

WT
WILLIE T.
Lexus LS 460
03/06/2016
Great place for car repair
Great people. They always do a great job with my car. I will always service my Lexus with them.

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
03/01/2016
Changing oil, at high mileage making sure all looks good
Having cruised a ways into the 200,000's, oil changes are also about confidence in the car's continued performance. We feel quite comfortable that the car's been gone over and, to the best that anyone can know, it will reliably make it to the next oil change when we'll check it again.

PK
PETE K.
02/21/2016
Oil Change was done quickly while I waited at the time I reserved.
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation. They told me I didn't need a tire rotation yet until next time. I really like the fact that Metric doesn't try to add on work that isn't necessary.

DRU D.
Honda Ridgeline
Another great visit to Metric Auto Works
Was in last week for some simple maintenance. Really appreciate the quality and thorough workmanship. I know I can trust the vehicle inspection when I make a 1800 mile drive cross country in a week. Better yet, since I have been going there for close to 10 years, I have earned a personal relationship with Chris and his team. Something you will never get at the dealer.

PB
PAUL B.
BMW 325xi
02/13/2016
Metric does all the service on my BMW. They are fix what you want fast and right the first time. What I really like is the no pressure recommendations. They will let you know what service is needed without a sales pitch. I have had nothing but good experiences there.

AT
ALBERT T.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/13/2016
good customer service, timely service, reliable
I have recommended to a friend, and she agrees it is a reliable place to go to.

ST
SUSAN T.
Grand Marais, MN
Audi Allroad
01/22/2016
Perfect, typical visit, again.
We took our Audi in for scheduled service and it was performed on time. After we left, we realized that we had not advised Metric that our heater output was declining. He told us to come right back and performed a heater core flush to get us back on our way. This was done at no charge and, or course, he could have told us we needed a new heater core which has considerable cost attached vs the much simpler back flush. Thanks, Chris, for another honest and capable transaction.

SP
SHANNON P.
Afton, MN
Volvo S40
01/20/2016
Oil Change Volvo S40
Good job, and they also told me I had some other issues that need addressing. Good to know!!

GP
GREG P.
Subaru SVX
01/06/2016
Quality Service
Chris and his team do excellent work and keep you in the loop about that work. Metric will only do what is necessary and advise you what you do and don't need.

PA
PETER A.
Subaru Legacy
12/24/2015
Prompt service, fair price.
Appointment was quick and service charge was 60 percent of estimate from Subaru service department.

CATHLEEN C.
Volkswagen Passat
12/19/2015
Passat w/ 187,000 miles on it
Free wi-fi, friendly competent staff & fair pricing have kept me coming back for years.

MARCIA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/18/2015
Car repair 12-17
Very accommodating and fair value business. My loaner car was so nice to have. It made my trip for repair very pleasant and not stressful trying to get rides.

DENNIS S.
Lake Elmo, MN
12/17/2015
Great place for service.
Great service and reasonably priced. Top-notch website to make service appointments, keep track of service history and notification of up-coming service schedule. Very nice waiting area.

SA