Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Sam F.
Fort Collins, CO
Toyota Avalon
08/09/2015
Reasonable price, fast and quality service
I called all around town to get quotes on car maintenance prices and Metric had the best prices with the highest reviews online. They were done early, told me how everything went, and didn't try to push any unnecessary repairs.
Dan M. from Metric Motors responded on 08/17/2015

Thanks for your review Sam. We're glad you decided to try Metric Motors and hope you'll send your friends in too.

WS
Wes, Stephanie S.
Loveland, CO
08/08/2015
Best shop in town!
Everyone at Metric Motors is friendly and helpful. I can trust the people there completely with my Honda.
Dan M. from Metric Motors responded on 08/13/2015

Thanks Wes and Stephanie. We always enjoy being able to serve you guys.

Jeff B.
Johnstown, CO
Saturn Outlook
08/07/2015
great staff and fast turn around
I'm always in a hurry to get my cars fix, it doesn't matter if it's a small or big repair. The staff always gets my cars done fast and at a great price. The staff is always friendly and they educate me on my repairs.
Dan M. from Metric Motors responded on 08/12/2015

Thanks Jeff. We appreciate being able to take care of all your vehicles for you.