BU
Blake U.
01/27/2017
Care for your care in a pinch
Jeff has been our mechanic for years. We tend to call in a crisis and he's always patient, efficient and affordable. We trust him with our families' safety!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you so much!  We truly value your trust in us!

RF
Randy F.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/10/2017
Always great
Always friendly and prompt.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/10/2017

Why thank you!  We certainly try.  We'll miss seeing the van, but I know it'll be appreciated by it's new owners!  ;)

PB
Phil B.
MINI Cooper
01/04/2017
I don't get it .........
Your service usually very good . However I just brought my Mini in because the driver door lock was frozen . I also asked for the top rear tail light to be fixed . The door lock apparently didn't require any service . It worked .

Without asking you added a half quart of coolant looked at the fog lights that I knew were not working and charged me $ 60.00

I don't get it it .

You should have called me and said Phil your door is just fine ......
PICK UP YOUR TRUCK ......NO CHARGE ......

PS . YOU DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE REAR TAIL LIGHT
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/04/2017

Hi Phil.  I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience this time.  After our initial inspection, Jeff communicated with the young lady that brought the car in with you, as she answered the phone number that was left with us.  He informed her at the time that we had not experienced the door handle issue, and that the rear tail light was currently working.  He also told her that the right front marker light was out, and because replacing the bulb involved removing the wheel well liner, labor for replacing that bulb was $60.  He also recommended leaving the vehicle overnight to eliminate the possibility that the issue with the door handle and rear tail lights were temperature related.  She agreed to both replacing the front marker light, and leaving the vehicle overnight.  The tech re-inspected both the door handle, and the rear tail light the following morning, and they were both operational.  We check the fluids on all cars, due to the importance of proper levels.  We don't charge for that, but do charge for any added fluids.  That should have been communicated at the time.  I'm sorry for any mis-communication and/or misunderstanding.  We will refund the full amount of your repair bill.  Because it was paid with credit, you'll need to drop by with that card so we can issue a credit.  Again, I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

WB
Wendy B.
12/23/2016
smog
I made an appointment when I arrived there took my vehicle right in with fast & friendly service
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you, Wendy, for taking the time to give us your review!  We know these things can be annoying, but as a business, we are relying on online reviews more and more as time goes by, so your review means a lot to us!  Have an amazing 2017 and we'll be here if you need anything in the New Year!

HR
Hal R.
Shasta Lake, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
12/09/2016
You can trust them to do a good job.
Been going to Metric Motors for many years, they get it right the first time every time.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/09/2016

Thank you so much, Hal!!  We certainly try to get it right every time - but if there's ever an issue, we'll be here for that, too.  Have a very Merry Christmas and a love-filled New Year, and we'll see you next time!

TH
Trisha H.
12/08/2016
freindly service
Great place
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/09/2016

Thank you, Trisha!  Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with love and joy!

RF
Randy F.
Buick LaCrosse
12/02/2016
METRIC MOTORS
GREAT ON TIME SERVICE
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/02/2016

Thank you, Randy!  :) And thanks for the candy!  I'll call ya when it goes in the bowl.  lol

FW
Frank W.
Manton, CA
11/28/2016
Honest, excellent workmanship!
I've relied on them for 30 years! There is absolutely no better auto repair business in the area. Beside the top notch repair work, you can rely on their honesty. That is so important in auto repair, and unfortunately kind of rare.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/28/2016

Thank you so much, Frank!  I can't believe it's been that long, but I guess it has.  Time sure flies!  From father, to son, and now our son is working with us, so maybe we'll be here another 30 years!  Or, I guess...maybe HE'LL be here another 30 years.  :) Anywho - we really appreciate you and we're so glad you're our customer!  Merry Christmas to you, and much love and laughter in the coming New Year!

EG
Elizabeth G.
Red Bluff, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL550
11/17/2016
Great People, giving Great Service!
We have been taking our cars to Metric Motors for several years now and have never been so happy! Jeff and the gang are always very attentive to our needs and always taking care of us as if we are family. If you are looking for the place to take special care of that special car, call Jeff now! He truly is good people.

Mike & Elizabeth
Red Bluff, CA
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you so much!  I completely agree that Jeff is great - but of course, I'm his sister..so I'm a bit biased.  lol  But either way, we're so glad he was able to come work with us, and he's doing a great job!  Thanks again, for taking the time to give us such a great review - and I hope the coming holidays hold a lot of love and laughter for you!

SK
Sandy K.
GMC Pickup
11/03/2016
Great family owned business!!!
They got my 2 vehicles for scheduled maintenance.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/04/2016

Thank you so much, Sandy!  We're so happy to have such a great customer and we wish you and your family the best in the upcoming holiday season!!  Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!  We'll see you next time!  :)

SP
Sonja P.
Redding, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/15/2016
excellent diagnostic and repair service
I completely rely upon Metric Motors to find the problem, make the repair, and service my vehicles. I love the family atmosphere and have been going there for over thirty years. They are completely trustworthy!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/17/2016

Thank you  so much, Sonja!  I'm not a huge fan of these review things, but in today's digital age, we sure rely on them a ton!  So we really appreciate you taking your time to give us a great review - and adding it to Yelp helps more than you know!  Thanks again, and when you're ready to get that new vehicle, be sure and give us a call -  I'll be happy to look up recent Technical Service Bulletins for you!  :)

FH
Fred H.
Mazda 626
10/05/2016
Smog check is quick
They were able to get me in and out in 20 minutes.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/06/2016

Thank you, Fred!  It was great to see you again, and thanks for the review!  It's greatly appreciated!

Joanne S.

Thank you, Joanne!  Love you and that fam of yours!  <3

Twila M.
09/26/2016
Superior service
Metric was able to schedule an appointment for me for the very next day, Tuesday. They called with a diagnosis of my problem the same day, and were able to receive the part and have the work completed by Friday. When I told them that I wad a little short on money but could pay the rest in a few days, they were willing to work with me. When we picked the car up, it wouldn't start, so they test the battery finding it to be bad. They were willing to put a new battery in letting my son take the car and let me pay later that day. They went the extra mile for me making a tough situation stress free! I have used Metric Motors since 1992 and, because of their Courtesy and friendly manner, I will continue to use as my mechanics.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/27/2016

Thank you so much, Twila, for taking the time to review our service!  In these days, online presence and good reviews are so important for our business, and we so appreciate our customers that take their time to help us out.  I'm so glad we got you on your way, and look forward to a continued good relationship with you, and your son!  Thanks again!

VS
Virginia S.
Whitmore, CA
Honda Element
09/25/2016
I feel like I have found the shop for my car repairs. A friend of mine had recommended your service and he was right.
I felt that your work was complete. I had initially brought a different car to you and you replaced an air conditioner
compressor. The price was excellent and I think the work well done. I plan to continue to come here.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you so much, Virginia!  We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our work and we'll be happy to see you again in the future!

Jerry W.
Ford Expedition
08/30/2016
Expedition
Very happy with the service, fixed all existing problems we had with the truck.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/30/2016

Yay!  Thanks for taking the time - we really appreciate you!

Kathy M.
GMC Sonoma
07/15/2016
Friendly Staff and very knowledgable mechanics.
Very friendly staff and very experienced and knowledgable mechanics. They keep my truck running smooth. They have figured out what is wrong with my truck each time I have taken it to them and they fix it quickly.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 07/15/2016

Thank you so much, Kathy!  I'm so glad we've been able to keep your truck on the road - and appreciate you taking the time to review us!  Good reviews keep us going!  Thanks again!

Dennis S.
06/28/2016
Good service. knowlegable mechanics.
Very good.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/30/2016

Thank you so much, Dennis, for taking the time to review us!  Our two main techs, Eddie and Cy, have been doing this for a long time, and have accumulated a lot of knowledge, so they'll much appreciate the kudos!  I'll be sure to pass it along.  Thank you, again, for coming in!

Richard B.
Toyota Tundra
06/08/2016
Efficiency and price
We appreciate the quality of personal care you give us. We feel your pricing is competitive for the type of work we ask you to do. Thank you.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/08/2016

You are so very welcome & thank you so much for the great review!  We appreciate you bringing your cars in, and taking the time to review us.  Try to stay cool and have a great summer!

John H.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Volkswagen Bus
06/07/2016
Customer Service
I am 3000 miles away and have never seen the VW Bus you have serviced for me...but the staff (Jeff) has been great in communicating with me...and patient in my need to keep the vehicle there until I completed a business transaction that was stalled. I hope the vehicle is as wonderful as Metric has been. Herman
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/07/2016

We're so happy that we've been able to help you out despite the distance and hope that you love the bus!  Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review, and we look forward to meeting you soon!