EG
Red Bluff, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/14/2017
Metric you ALL ROCK!
There is never a good time for your car to fail you. But, the Rainbow always shines at Metric! My car left me whole I was meeting clients. It just would not start. We had it towed to the Metric crew and as always, they had it running like a champ! Always get the best service, from the front office to the shop, they are the BEST! Thank you Metric!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/14/2017

Wow!  Thank you for that amazing review - and we're so glad we could help you out and get you back underway!  Hope you have a great Christmas and an amazing New Year!  Thanks again!

HR
Hal R.
Shasta Lake, CA
12/14/2017
You can trust them.
I have used Metric Motors for around 18 years, not one time have I ever had to go back because something wasn't right. They do top quality work, and I will not go anywhere where else.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you so much, Hal!  It was great to see you!  Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a New year filled with joy!  We all appreciate you so much!  Thanks again!

Scott B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/13/2017
Good job
You got my bug 1.9 Tri running great! Thanks Jeff Scott merry xmas
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/14/2017

That's great news!  Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you in the new year!  Merry Christmas!

Larry M.
Ford Probe
11/06/2017
You all are like family! (good family) You all do great work; easy to talk to and do fantastic work.
Well....you all are great. We couldn't ask for better! Keep up the great work!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/07/2017

That's very sweet - and you are definitely considered family to us as well!  Much love to you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Terry B.
Yreka, CA
Volvo S80
10/30/2017
They took care of me
They did what other auto shops could not do
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/31/2017

I'm so glad we could help you out!  Thank you for taking the time to review us!  We really appreciate it!

Kathy M.
GMC Sonoma
10/18/2017
Metric Motors has a great auto mechanic!
They are courteous and have great customer service!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you, Kathy!  We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such a glowing review!  We're glad we could help and hope to see you next time!  Thanks again!

PR
Patty R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2017
Awesome people!!
As always great job done quickly!!_
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you so much, Patty!  We appreciate your business and hope everything is well with your car.  See you next time!

PW
Paula W.
Cottonwood, CA
Kia Spectra
10/17/2017
very friendly and professional
good job
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you Paula!  It was great to see you and we're very happy to help you with your car anytime you need us!

Jake B.
Shasta Lake, CA
09/30/2017
Jeff and the crew were great. They took care of things quickly and kept me in the loop during the entire process. Will definitely be my go to shop and would highly recommend them.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Jake!  I thought I had already responded to this, but my program says I didn't.  Lol  But I wanted to make sure that I had thanked you for taking the time to give us such an amazing review!  We're so glad you're pleased with the work we did and we hope it provides you peace of mind.  We'll be glad to help you with any automotive needs you may have in the future!  Thanks again!!

VR
Vicki R.
09/23/2017
Always friendly and helpful
We have always received good service on our cars and The people are very helpful in explaining what needs to be done.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you so much, Vicki!  We really appreciate you and hope to see you again in the future!

BL
Bernie L.
08/31/2017
Friendly service from skillful people
I've been using Metric Motors for well over twenty years. Always friendly, fair and high quality service.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and your time!  We truly value your business and friendship and will hopefully be here for the next 20 years!

RF
Randy F.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/25/2017
The Usual
As always the service was friendly, professional and expedient.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you so much, Randy!  We appreciate you!!

SJ
Susan J.
Cottonwood, CA
08/25/2017
great service.
Thank you for the fast service.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/28/2017

You're so very welcome!  Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you next time!

EF
Ed F.
08/17/2017
Metric is Awesome
You can trust what they tell you. They are not just our technicians--they are friends!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you Ed!  We consider you a friend as well and I'm glad we'll be seeing you on occasion after your move!  Good luck with everything!

SP
Sonja P.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/16/2017
Metric Motors provides excellent service. I can always rely on their expertise to keep my vehicles in great shape.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you so much, Sonja!  It was great to see you!  Stay cool and we'll see you next time.