Kia Soul
10/23/2020
Recent smog & brake check
Nice people, friendly atmosphere, quality work at reasonable prices.

PH
Paul H.
Cottonwood, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/20/2020
Repeat customer
I trust Metric Motors. I’ve brought my car in multiple times. They were always timely and forthright. In one instance I had problems after service but they owned the mistake and promptly took care of it. I would use them again.

James B.
10/13/2020
Metric Motors
My Toyota was vibrating so I took it to Metric Motors where they found that one of the U Joints had gone bad, rather then replace just the bad one they replaced all three as they were all the same age and were bound to fail sooner or later. I call that preventive maintenance! Jim

DQ
Dennis Q.
GMC Savana Special
10/12/2020
Got my van right in, fixed and done one day ,METRIC MOTIRS US THE PLACE TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE !
THE BEST '

BW
Barbara W.
Cottonwood, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/12/2020
Excellent workmanship
I take everyone of my vehicles to Metric Motors and I have never had an issue yet. They do a great job they do it in a timely manner they are kind people and I can’t say enough good about them. I would recommend Metric Motors to anyone who wants a good job done. And, their prices are fair which is an excellent reason to recommend them.

BC
Barry C.
10/05/2020
YOU ROCK!
YOU GUYS ROCK! No matter how simple or complicated our vehicle problems are, you guys always come through for us. Your honesty and excellent work are just two of the many the reasons we will not take our vehicles anywhere else!!

Chad H.
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/03/2020
Great customer service and very knowledgeable and good at what they do.

LV
Lance V.
10/02/2020
That did what I ask, they are thorough
I’ve been with them for several years! They really are first rate, jeff is always helpful!

Ron R.
09/21/2020
Convenient
Prices are fair. Jeff is the best customer service person. Been doing business with Metric Motors for years and have never been disappointed with their performance and service.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you!  We really appreciate Jeff and the work he does, so it's nice to share the praise with him!  Have a great Autumn and we'll see ya next time.  Thanks again!

Augusta M.
Weed, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/15/2020
Reliable. Always great work. Knowledgeable. HONEST!
I wouldn't go anywhere else! I drive 80 miles one way and have used them for over 10 years! It's worth it. Tried others but they don't fix the car. I love my 2003 jetta VW and want to keep it on the road. I love you Metric Motors!😊👍❤
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/13/2020

We love you, too!  Thank you so much for your continued trust in us.  We will work hard to maintain that confidence and make that drive worth while!  Thanks again!

Volkswagen New Beetle
09/15/2020
Good job guys I will come back!!
Good job I will be back!!👍👍
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you so much!  That is what we work so hard for, so I'm glad we'll be seeing you again in the future.  Have a great Autumn, and thanks again!

Jon C.
Chevrolet S-10
09/14/2020
Solved my Problem!
Jeff diagnosed my smog issue and did a great job in getting my vehicle to pass. It was timely, affordable and priced within reason. I greatly appreciate the time, effort and great communication by him and the team. Thanks for a good experience.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much!  We're so glad we could get your problem resolved for you.  Thank you, too, for taking the time to review us.  It's so important to us in this new digital age.  Thanks again and we'll hope to see you next time!

HS
Halla S.
Nissan Versa Note
09/14/2020
Honest and priced right!
Great service, honest, reasonable fees, very accommodating. I luv Metric Motors
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you so much Halla!!  We luv you back!  Enjoy our Autumn, and we'll see you next time.  Thanks again!

Jerry A.
09/05/2020
Owner
Very professional
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you Jerry.  We try very hard to maintain professionalism, while still being a friendly and (mostly) enjoyable place to be.  Thanks again!

Stefanie H.
Chevrolet Trax
09/05/2020
Super nice and honest
This place is great. Their prices always seem lower then they should be. They are fast and do a great job.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you Stefanie!  We really appreciate you taking time to give us such a great review!  We try to be fair with our prices, so I'm very glad you feel they're good.  Thanks again!  Happy Autumn!