BO
BETTY O.
11/16/2019
car repair
very pleased with the service that Middleton provided

BC
BRIAN C.
Nissan Murano
11/14/2019
Fantastic service
After getting our car back within a week we experienced a similar problem. I brought the car back. Middleton's found out the part the out in was defective and replaced it quickly and for no additional charges. This is just 1 of many reasons I keep coming back.

11/14/2019
Awful
Middleton’s is great for oil changes, but that’s it. For anything else, it’s awful. The mechanics failed to accurately diagnose the problem, now I am stuck on the side of the road calling AAA. I will not return.

Jordan,

I'm trying to clarify what happened during your last visit. As far as I know you brought your vehicle in with a concern of a belt type squeal/noise. the following is what wasw stated on your invoice " INSPECTED VEHICLE--VERIFIED NOISE--TECH FOUND BELT WET WITH COOLANT--VERIFIED WATER PUMP LEAKING COOLANT ONTO BELT CAUSING NOISE--CUSTOMER DECLINED REPAIRS AT THIS TIME." Can you let us know what happened as we diagnosed your vehicle as having a leaking water pump that was soaking the serpentine belt with coolant but yet you chose not to repair at that time. We take our reviews very seriously and want to clarify where we went wrong in this situation.

JILL F.
11/13/2019
Prompt, courteous, fair priced
very professional, friendly and explanation of labor completed,
thank you for the complimentary coffee.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your comments.

DAVID & LORNA M.
Nissan Sentra
11/11/2019
Car service
Great service again. Highly recommend to all who ask me.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you as always. We appreciate you leaving feedback.

DAWN & RICH H.
Ram Pickup
11/10/2019
Donavan, Mike and the crew are pleasant, efficient, reasonable and honest. Can’t ask for more than that.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your comments.

SUSAN M.
11/10/2019
Always thorough
I appreciate the fact that Middleton’s will look over the whole car although I had dropped it off for a quick oil change. They pointed out something that I was unaware of and could have caused a problem on the roads.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

RANDALL B.
Nissan 350Z
10/31/2019
As always they do what is needed. I have used them for over 20 years
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/01/2019

Randy,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

LT
LYNN T.
10/30/2019
Always helpful and dependable.
I feel that Middletons has always helped me with my cars repairs and maintenance.

KY
KAREN Y.
Terrific
I'm a new customer, on my second visit I asked for an oil change and tune up for my 1998 Toyota. Middletons changed the oil but after a thorough inspection, it didn't need to be tuned up, saving me hundreds of dollars. This garage is HONEST

MV
MAURIZIO V.
Reliable Company
Time after time, Middletons provvide quality care for your car at a reasonable price. That's reliability. I'm definitely very happy.

SUEANN C.
10/26/2019
Great customer service and turn around time.
I’ve been going to Middletons for years and with many cars. Always great service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.

TP
TOM P.
Buick Century
10/25/2019
excellent service
excellent service. Very honest people.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

YS
YOLANDA S.
Valrico, FL
Kia Spectra
10/24/2019
Review
In always satisfied when I take my car to Middletons Auto care. They're honest and do quality work.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/24/2019

Yolanda,

Thank so much for leaving us your feedback. we appreciate you choosing us to help.

DEBBIE S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/19/2019
Mike Cascardi is a big help.
I’m very happy with the work that they did on my car. They explained to me what all needed to be done. And my car is running great again.

SK
SCARLETT K.
10/19/2019
Friendly, helpful staff and great service
It's always a pleasure to visit this place. I don't have all of my service done here because I lease a car and the dealership has me on a maintenance plan but for any other urgent issues, I always great great service here. They've kept my other old car going for 20 years. Friendly familiar faces, helpful, honest...so glad they're in my neighborhood!!

DAVID R.
BMW M2
10/18/2019
They are the best in St Pete
My wife and I have been going to Middleton's for a few years now. During that time we found Middleton's to be a fair, honest and high quality. I plan on taking my cars to them for as long as I live in St Pete. I recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Middleton's for doing such a great job!

STEVE C.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2019
Tundra service
Very pleased as always. Customer for life.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your comments.

JEANNE S.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
10/16/2019
Used Van Inspection
Looking at a used van to purchase. They inspected the van and gave me excellent information on it and the expected costs of maintaining it. Mike also discussed what I would be using it for and we talked about if it fit my needs and gave great suggestions. Nice to have a business who I trust and feel that they are looking out for my best interest. Also the cost to inspect the van was very reasonable
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/17/2019

Jeanne,

Thank you for your comments we very much appreciate you.

MJ
MIKE J.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2019
I have been a customer for two years now. Couldn’t be happier with the service. Always feel that they do the highest quality work at a fair price. In addition, I know that they’re always honest with any work that needs to be done. I highly recommend Middleton Auto.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help with your automotive needs.