02/24/2021
THe People
Always take care of what is needed and advises and explains the fix needed - service prompt and work done well

MARCIA M.
02/23/2021
Reliable, honest service
I recommend Middletons’s to friends because I trust their service. They are reliable and honest and treat their customers with respect.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for the comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

BU
BOB U.
Dodge Charger
02/18/2021
Love this shop
I have been taking my cars to them off and on for 25 years. They are very thorough and very fair. Donovan and Mike are the best!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Bob. We appreciate you.

NB
NANCY B.
Subaru Legacy
02/18/2021
Quality of service and excellent customer relations. Trustworthy and honesty you can always count on.
See above.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Nancy. We appreciate you.

DENNIS S.
02/17/2021
Great!
Excellent, caring service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.

MAUREEN C.
02/16/2021
Honest Service
I had a tire problem that needed immediate attention and without an appointment they fixed the problem. More importantly, they followed up with some very good advice regarding the wear remaining on my tires.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for responding with your comments.

SAM M.
Dodge Durango
02/11/2021
This company really cares about their clients
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

BRIDGET B.
Honda Element
Friendly and Affordable
So glad I found Middleton’s! My car feels brand new again! :)
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the kid words. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

LC
LAURIE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/11/2021
Friendly people and consistent good work
Very friendly people in consistent good work

RANDALL B.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/10/2021
Thanks to the gang at Middletons’s. Great service and always friendly
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for your comments.

JUDY H.
02/09/2021
Kindness and caring
I always feel that they actually care about my car. Mike is so friendly.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

CN
CATHY N.
02/05/2021
service is awesome
very courteous reasonable prices go the extra mile and do work on your vehicle that u didn't ask for and DON'T charge u
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you.

JAN/ LEE ANN BARLAS H.
Dodge Dakota
02/03/2021
Recent work
I had a list of things to check out on my truck and they did only what needed to be done, as always. They give good, upfront information and pricing. They even saved me some money on a part that was covered by warranty (had a record of it in the computer).

GF
GREG F.
Nissan Maxima
01/30/2021
My Nissan maxima
I was very happy with the way I was treated. The service manager really worked to get the repair done correctly and at the same time keeping the bill as low as possible.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. Keep us posted as to how everything goes with you Maxima.

RICK C.
Toyota Sequoia
01/29/2021
Michelin Tires
Needed a new set of tires. Middleton's does all my car work on 3 cars in the family. They beat other prices on tires as well.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.