JAN/ LEE ANN BARLAS H.
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2019
Helpful even without an appointment
I called one morning to see if they could help out my wife by checking the air in the tires and checking the oil if she were to come by. They did this without hesitation, talking with her about the tires and the truck using oil. All of this without an appointment. Another reason I don't go anywhere else for work on my vehicles.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

As always,  Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you.

RI
REID I.
GMC Yukon XL
02/20/2019
Friendly professional
Mike was friendly and informative.
The price was fair, he fixed it the same day.
My wife said it drives just as good as the day we bought it. Thanks Mike.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback.We appreciate your comments

BOBBY S.
Clearwater, FL
Hyundai Accent
02/19/2019
Fast and Great Service
My experiences with Middleton has always been done quickly and correctly. They are honest, upfront and have great prices. Their Manager Michael always makes sure the job is done correctly the 1st time. I will continue to take my mechanics needs to Middleton.

MV
MAURIZIO V.
02/19/2019
Good place to go for all your car's needs
Work on my 2005 Toyota Sienna was done quickly and on time as planned. The job was professionally well done and at a very reasonably fair price. Friendly, accommodating and courteous environment.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments.

JERRY W.
Cadillac CTS
02/16/2019
Like a new car
I really like this car. After this service, it feels like a brand new car. What a huge difference. every repair made a noticible improvement in the way the car drives. I couldn't be more satisfied. Money well spent.

Jerry,

Thank you for the feedback . We appreciate your comments.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Hyundai Azera
02/15/2019
Great service. Honest service.
I love that I can trust Middleton’s to tell me what my car needs, and not what they just want to see me (like most car service businesses). I keep coming back because they are high quality and high trust.

kevin,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate it

GS
GLENDA S.
02/15/2019
Reliable & Friendly
Found this garage when I moved to area, walking distance from my home. I drop car off in the morning, walk home, and walk back when it’s done. Service recommendations are offered, nothing ever feels forced. Love having a reliable garage nearby.

Glenda,

Thank you so much for your comments.

Chevrolet Camaro
02/13/2019
Everyone one is very friendly
It’s very clean and organized way to go keep up with the good work
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for your comments and review.

LT
LOIS T.
Pontiac Sunfire
02/08/2019
I highly recommend Middleton's Auto for the great service, quality auto repair, price and customer service. The work that I needed done was shown and explained to me in great detail before and after the repairs were done. Thank you for the exceptional service and experience!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.

CQ
CHARLES Q.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/07/2019
Kind personalities,easy to talk to and understand,work well done!
Couldn’t ask for 2 better gentlemen when discussing the car issues,very friendly and considerate,and able to explain what needs to be done with ease,also made us aware of what else needs to be fixed and why! Wife’s car needs quite a bit of work and I’ll take it back until it’s completed to this garage located in St Pete. on 9th.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/07/2019

thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate your feedback

BO
BETTY O.
2001 chev
I have had my car fixed and serviced at Middleton for a long while now.
They are very efficient and have great employees. I have never been disappointed
in their service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Betty. We appreciate you.

BC
BEATRICE C.
The People
You guys are the best the car rides great and is sparkling thanks again
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the feedback.

KF
KAMMERON F.
02/05/2019
Great Service, Every Time
I've been taking my vehicles to Middleton's since 2008. I have always been impressed by their incredible customer service, attention to detail, and consistent, quality service. Thank you for all your help for the past 10+ years!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/06/2019

Hard to believe it's been 10 years. We thank you for choosing us to help maintain your vehicles. Your feedback is much appreciated.

KK
KEITH K.
Acura 3.5RL
01/31/2019
Great mechanic for my 2001 Acura
Car leaking something and having problems starting. Found the cause of the leak and the starting problem. Called me to discuss the cost, fixed the problems, and final bill matched the estimate. Did it all in a day. Great service. Great people.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/31/2019

Keith you are too kind. We appreciate your comments.

JAY G.
01/30/2019
Honest
Never feel like I’m getting ripped off or sold a service I don’t need.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/31/2019

Jay,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.

MIKE C.
Dodge Durango
01/26/2019
Always good
As always good job. Thanks guys
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Mike. We appreciate you.

BP
BEN P.
01/26/2019
Another very pleasant visit to the car repair shop.
They continue to provide a stress free experience.
If you have any questions,,they go out of their way to give simple and easy to understand answers
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Sir. We appreciate you as always.

JUAN M.
01/25/2019
Great people with excellent service
Mike was great to work with he communicated with me every step of the way and made sure I understood what needed to be done so I could make an educated decision.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate it.

ROBERT C.
01/25/2019
Great Service!
Always quality service

Robert,

Thank you for your feedback.

CK
CARRIE K.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/22/2019
Always AMAZING service and care!
Mike and Donovan are incredible trusted people who have been taking care of my car for over 2 years. They work extremely fast, and I never worry when I go in for any car breakdowns or routine oil changes. Everyone and anyone should continue or start up business with them! They will always take care of you.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/23/2019

Carrie,

Thank you for your comments they are much appreciated.