Dennis M.
04/15/2021
Honest, Friendly & Competent
I was fortunate enough to have found this family owned business many years ago and truly value the relationship. A business does not garner nearly 1100 5 star reviews without doing the hard work. I always receive a timely appointment, a phone call to advise me of the problem and an accurate estimate. When anyone asks me about a repair facility I always send them to Middleton’s knowing that they will be treated like family.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Dennis for your kind words. Your trust and confidence in us means everything. We appreciate you.

SG
SEAN G.
Jeep Commander
04/07/2021
Trusted place
Always know I can trust Donovan and his team
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.

JUDY H.
04/07/2021
Ford
As always the customer service was outstanding. The fastness of the repair was exceptional.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for responding. We appreciate the opportunity to help any way we can .

RANDALL B.
St. Petersburg, FL
Cadillac SRX
04/06/2021
Brakes sticking
Another great job from the team at Middletons. As always quality work in a timely fashion
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Randy. We appreciate it.

WS
WILLIAM S.
St. Petersburg, FL
Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021
Car cafe
We have been customers since 1999. I trust Donovan and team with maintaining all of my family vehicles for years.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for the positive comments. We appreciate it.

04/05/2021
Good
Good
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for commenting.

TA
TOM AND JAN A.
Toyota Tundra
04/04/2021
Reliable and trustworthy service
Been using Middletons for 25 years. That says it all. When you find mechanics you can trust, you don't need to go anywhere else.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Tom. We appreciate your comments.

EE
ETHAN E.
04/01/2021
AMAZING SERVICE you only get from a family shop
The guys at Middletons are honest and got to the heart of the issues with my Ford right away. Left with a solution and answers and a schedule to get everything fixed with them. Would recommend to everyone in the St Pete area.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you trusting us to help.

PC
PHIL C.
GMC Sonoma
04/01/2021
Efficient,Honest,Courteous and Reasonable.
They are courteous,efficient,honest and reasonably priced.Easy access and plenty of parking.I have been doing business with Donovan and his father for over 20 years............I send as many people as I can there.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you Phil. We appreciate you.

RICHARD B.
Portland, ME
Honda Element
03/27/2021
Thoughtful & honest customer service
Amazing service and quality workmanship as well as an ability to own up to missing something during a diagnostic check. When this issue cropped up soon after leaving with the main repairs completed they took the car back and did the additional work at no additional charge!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

CHERIE M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/26/2021
Great service. Honest shop...
Happy Customer
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for responding.

LF
LISA F.
Mazda CX-5
03/26/2021
I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to try Middleton. Mike was straightforward, courteous and pleasant The whole experience exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use Middleton for all my car care going forward

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/25/2021
Great neighborhood auto repair shop
Good communication, fair pricing, dependable and easy to work with.

Palmetto, FL
03/24/2021
Felt received honest and fair assessment of car issues.
Friendly and no pressure.

CAROL B.
03/24/2021
Great service nice people they do good work