Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/25/2021
Great neighborhood auto repair shop
Good communication, fair pricing, dependable and easy to work with.

Palmetto, FL
03/24/2021
Felt received honest and fair assessment of car issues.
Friendly and no pressure.

CAROL B.
03/24/2021
Great service nice people they do good work

JEFFREY S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/23/2021
Middleton's is always honest to a fault
Been coming here for years because these guys are very trustworthy. I know they're going to be thorough and make sure I'm informed about anything going on under the hood. I will continue coming back.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

MARGO G.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/20/2021
Service received on 3/19
As always we received superb service. We would never go anywhere else for service. Thank you so much.

Thank you Margo!

EH
ELISABETH H.
Palmetto, FL
03/18/2021
Wonderful
I’ve only used Middletons Auto Care 2 times, but both times the service I received was wonderful. Great customer service, communication and service. I will be back!

MARY JOE W.
03/17/2021
Continuity with Emplyees
I first want to apologize for my late arrival picking up my Car. I know I kept Mike waiting and it was unavoidable due to an accident on US19. I have always trusted Middleton’s as a single Woman to maintain my Vehicle’s Safety and I can’t imagine taking my Car anywhere else to be serviced.

SV
STACY/JOE V.
Dodge Dart
03/15/2021
Honest, trustworthy and reliable.

AH
ALBERT H.
03/15/2021
Honesty! Friendliness!
Finally found an honest mechanic. Good prices and no up selling.
We like Mike!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help.

CF
CHRISTY F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/11/2021
Middletons is the BEST
Donavon and Mike were great as always! I'll never go anywhere else! Thanks guys!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you so much. We appreciate your feedback.

TG
TIM G.
03/10/2021
Courteous, professional service
Service done right, professional staff, clean waiting area and the service was completed exactly when promised.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate  the opportunity to help.

RANDALL B.
St. Petersburg, FL
03/10/2021
Great service as always. Reliable and work done on time
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate  the opportunity to help.

AR
AMANDA R.
Cadillac ATS Sedan
03/07/2021
Great!
They were able to get my car in quickly and identified the issue right away and fixed it quickly. They were professional and helpful and I'll definitely go back!

ER
EMILY R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/05/2021
The only place I’ll go!
My AC was broken for the longest time. I had it "fixed" at my dealership, only to have it blow warm air a month later. After asking around, a friend, a coworker, and even a AAA manager who assisted me all said that Middleton's was the only place to go. Scheduling an appointment that worked with my schedule was easy and Mike is super friendly, knowledgable, and trustworthy. I had my AC repaired and it is blowing colder than ever. Very COVID safe with masks required upon entry. I'll definitely be coming back for routine matienance and any other problems I have with my car. Thanks, Mike & team!

CR
CLINT R.
Dodge Dart
03/05/2021
Excellent service. Good people
It was a great experience, especially since I’m spending money to get my car fixed. Great service.