MARLENE H.
Kia Soul
01/12/2021
Middleton’s does a great job
I come here for my yearly routine maintenance and they always treat me with kindness, respect and professionalism, which,. as an older woman (84), it’s important to me. I only use my car for about 3,000 miles per year. They do a thorough inspection and take care of any concerns. I highly recommend this business.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.

RESIE W.
Nissan Xterra
01/09/2021
Friendly, professional, honest
Mike at Middleton’s is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. He explains things clearly and makes sure I know what my options are. They didn’t overcharge me or make me pay for unnecessary repairs. So grateful to have found a trustworthy and skilled auto repair shop!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.

Margot G.
01/08/2021
As always received great service. Have been taking our cars to Middleton's Autocare for over 18 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you! Margot and Bob
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

As always, thank you for choosing us to help when needed. We appreciate your comments.

MARGO G.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/08/2021
Always great service
Middleton’s Autocare is always great. Have been taking our cars for service for over eighteen years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks for all for great and kind service. Margot and Bob

01/07/2021
Personable
Great job
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your comments.

TZ
TOM Z.
01/07/2021
Done right the first time.
The Middletons crew are like family. Been going there since they opened. No regrets.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Tom for your comments. We appreciate you.

KH
KEVIN H.
Apollo Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2021
Reliable
Second time using Middleton's for my daughter's car. They are friendly and honest and saved us a ton of money, where the competition was prepared to rip us off with unnecessary repairs.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your comments.

RO
ROSE O.
Pinellas Park, FL
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/04/2021
Great service,friendly people.will be back
I had a very pleasant experience.i will definitely be recommending.i will return in the future.very friendly people.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to respond.

JEAN B.
Mazda Tribute
01/04/2021
Always professional and caring service.
My brakes are finally good!! Thanks for all your help.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for your comments.

BOB H.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/31/2020
Efficient & patient
Finding a squeak/groan that didn’t exist that could’ve been frustrating for these guys , but they were kind & understanding.
Enough that I’ll take my car back when it’s time for real work!

Toyota Camry Solara
12/30/2020
Friendly, Knowledgeable
They are friendly and always give options for repairs, not just the most expensive fix.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

ARLENE S.
Honda HR-V
12/29/2020
tire repair
I was helped in a very professional manner, the manager was very personable and took care of my tire issue. I will definitely return for any further car repairs.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

JEREMY S.
Tampa, FL
12/28/2020
Perfect as always.
Always friendly, honest and trustworthy. I drive across town just to go here.

MARC G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/24/2020
Always fair and upfront with cost

AO
ALAIN O.
Mercedes-Benz S320
12/23/2020
My 1997 Mercedes
Car was not starting.
They diagnosed it and put a new starter within a few hours.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.