DO
DENNIS O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/27/2019
. I recommend Middleton's two friends and Neighbors knowing that they too will get the same fine service.
The best in ST Pete.

DARREN S.
Chevrolet SS
08/27/2019
This place is totally awesome! 🚨
I’ve been going to Middleton‘s for three years now and never been let down, top-quality service great greetings from Mike at the counter and he is always thorough on everything that’s going on with your Vehicle! Thanks guys!!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. We appreciate you.

JULIA P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/24/2019
As promised and on time.
As a female, I appreciate that there was no up sale. A great experience. I would recommend.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/26/2019

We appreciate your comments, thank you for choosing us to help.

TP
TOM P.
Buick Century
08/23/2019
Very honest people
Very honest people. Do not try to rip you off. Great prices. Excellent staff.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Tom, we appreciate your feedback.

DV
DEBORAH V.
08/22/2019
Awesome Auto Repair at Middletons!
From the staff at the front counter to the team behind the scenes in the shop, this place is terrific by all accounts!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for choosing us to help. We appreciate your comments.

PK
PAUL K.
08/21/2019
Quick professional service
I came in at 3:00 in the afternoon without a appointment and they smoothly got me taken care of. The service advisor Mike was friendly prompt and professional. Thanks see you soon.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for your comments.

BO
BETTY O.
08/21/2019
Your car is in good hands when you leave it with Middleton Auto.
Good service and very efficient. No surprises that they have not told you about.
Trust them with recommendations.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/21/2019

Great to see you Betty thank you for your comments.

RICK S.
08/20/2019
Personalized service
We have taken our cars to Middleton's for over 19 years - would not go anywhere else!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for your comments.

JACK R.
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/17/2019
It's HOT in Florida
AC went out......called Mike ar Middletons at 3 on the afternoon. They were slammed with customers. An hour and a half later I was on the road again in my nice cool car. Super Mike to the rescue!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you jack. We appreciate it.

RICH R.
08/16/2019
Efficient
Had my car check over for two week road trip including tire rotation and oil change. They checked all belts and even reported the condition of my brakes. That why we have our both of our cars serviced at Middleton’s.
Rich Rome
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

BF
BILL F.
Lincoln MKX
08/16/2019
Perfect As Always
It's getting to sound like a broken record but at least it still makes great sound. As always the service at Middlestons was well done. It's hard to beat their service. Trust these folks - you won't go wrong.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Bill for submitting your comments. We appreciate the feedback.

STAN B.
Jeep Patriot
08/14/2019
service
As usual all of our servise needs where taken quickly and compleatly.Thank you. Stan Burg
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Stan, as always.

08/11/2019
A/C Service
Brought the car in for an A/C check. Initially, the technician thought the air was blowing cold enough. Invited me to bring the car back if the car was not being cooled sufficiently. I did exactly that the same afternoon. A/ C was re-charged with more refrigerant and it runs great. I appreciate that Middleton’s did not try to sell me service that may not have been needed. Could have just done the service from the get go.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking you time to submit your comments. We appreciate them.

CF
CRYSTAL F.
Tampa, FL
GMC Yukon
08/08/2019
Excellent Service!
I love the fact that Mike will call me and tell me about anything he finds when he checks my truck. He and Donovan have always been honest people, and I never have any worries when my vehicle is in their hands.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for choosing us to help.  We apprecciate your comments.

MK
MICHELE K.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2019
Another great experience replaced brakes and rotated tires, was done quick and efficiently.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for your comments,  we appreciate it.

BOBBIE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/07/2019
Honest Family owned Auto Shop
Went in for a simple fix. Donavan and his staff went above and beyond to help us out. Great service and would recommend.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for your comments,  we appreciate it.

GC
GREGG C.
Nissan Murano
08/05/2019
As usual, excellent!
What can I say about the team at Middleton’s that hasn’t already been said. Honest, polite, professional.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your response.

DK
DAN K.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/03/2019
You're treated like family.
Outstanding service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

KY
Karen Y.
08/02/2019
New Customer
As a new Floridian, Middletons was recommended to me for excellent car care.
Mike took the time to ask about the service history and concerns. I will definitely service my 20-year-old Toyota with the Middletons
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking you time to submit your comments. We appreciate you.

08/02/2019
Great buys on groceries with similar BOGO deals like Publix. Watch your meat selections - dated.