HB
HARUNA B.
12/21/2020
Awesome customer services and well thorough 👍🏾🙏🏾
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/28/2020

BY
BILLY Y.
Pinellas Park, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
12/15/2020
Great efficient service as usual

PC
PATTY C.
Scion xB
Honest & efficient
I’m so happy with Middletons’s. They are very honest & never try to charge for more than I need. They’re the most efficient auto care business I have been to. Great people!

DARREN P.
Dodge Charger
Charger Repair
Fast,courteous,friendly service.Will return for future repairs.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/15/2020

KF
KEVIN F.
12/15/2020
Best auto care place in town
For 10+ years middletons is our go-to for everything car related. Always honest, reliable and dependable!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

DAVID W.
Honda Element
12/13/2020
Above and beyond
Appreciated Middleton finding me a manageable price on the expensive Catalytic Converter part since I am particularly ambivalent on putting big money on my 17 year old vehicle...but not quite ready for a new vehicle.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/14/2020

St. Petersburg, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
12/11/2020
Honest and great communication
I have always received excellent communication and advice about the vehicles I’ve had serviced at Middleton’s. Yesterday was no exception! I appreciate knowing what is coming before it’s an emergency issue and needing addressing right now. Works well with my planning mindset to know what to keep an eye/ear out for. And stay within budget. Thank you Donovan and all your staff!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Chevrolet Corvette
12/10/2020
Repair done right and on timr
Brought my Corvette in and, as usual, Mike Cascardi made sure the work was done right and on time.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

STEVE B.
12/10/2020
Prompt Emergency Service
My van broke down due to a problem with the transmission linkage. Although the problem was not extensive, the vehicle had to be towed in and the shop was able to address the problem very quickly. I had the van back in just a few hours, along with some routine servicing that I needed performed.

KY
KAREN Y.
12/09/2020
Keeping my 1998 Toyota on the road!
Middletons Auto Care has repaired my 4Runner for over two years. They clearly explain the problem then expertly repair the problem. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

KA
KENDRA A.
12/03/2020
I love this place!!
Middletons is the best mechanic shop in St. Pete, and trust me - I’ve been to quite a few!! Mike is always honest and helpful. They have good, fair prices and they don’t try to pressure you into work that you can’t afford. I am always treated well when I go there and I am so thankful for how much they have done for me!!

JEAN B.
Mazda Tribute
12/03/2020
Always professional and caring service.
I have used Middleton Auto Care for several years, and recently I had a car repair suggested by AAA. It was so stressful to dealing with another company. Lesson learned!! I will only trust and use Middletons Auto Care. Fair, understanding, and easy to work with.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your comments. We'll be happy to help anytime.

RICK C.
St. Petersburg, FL
Toyota Sequoia
12/01/2020
Always happy and dependable!
Routine maintenance and brake job. I have been taking all of my cars here for over 20 years now I believe. Not much to say but I trust Middletons and they are always fair and dependable.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/01/2020

As always, thank you Rick. We appreciate you.

JILL F.
11/21/2020
professional & courteous
I have been using Middletons Auto Care for 2 yrs now and each time totally pleased with the service. My appointments are always in a timely manner. I am very comfortable with the service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/23/2020

CATHERINE B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/20/2020
I enjoy mechanical "stuff" so it was great when Mike took the time to show and explain everything that was done to my car plus more.

I was aware certain work needed to be done to the car but put it off until I was back in the area and could come to Middletons.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us your feedback.