John M.
Acura 3.5RL
02/05/2016 Category: Service
John said the business was very good and he was satisfied. It was his first visit with them and everything worked out well.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/04/2016
Always Honest
I mad an appointment for an oil change. As always they were ready for me and had it dine in a timely manner. Everyone is nice. Donovan is great. No-one ever tries to sell me something I don't need. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

KATHY M.
02/03/2016
Friendly staff
Everyone was very friendly and the person I spoke to was very nice, knew th neighborhood and took time to ask who referred me etc. They could have convinced me I needed a new tire but did not. Took the nail out and patched me up!

TOM B.
Kia Sportage
01/30/2016
Fast service, great customer service
We have been going to middletobs since we moved to the area and always get in and out fast. Great customer service and good prices.

SUE C.
01/30/2016
Very personable, always ready to get you into the schedule as soon as possible
Have been a customer for over 20 years. Family business who are fairly priced and provide excellent service.

BO
BETTY O.
01/29/2016
Good service and great crew !
Always get good service and I feel as if they can be trusted. Crew is excellent and makes a good working place

TE
TAMMY E.
Lincoln Aviator
01/29/2016
oil change
Had my car in for oil change and overall check. They have always done a great job. Even dropped me off at work while my oil change was being completed.

SABRA M.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/26/2016
Easy drop-off
My car wouldn't start, and it was very convenient to have it towed to the shop and use the after-hours key drop. I was able to leave a voicemail of what the background issues were, and request that they begin the research and investigate what issues the car was having. I was then able to receive the car back in just a short amount of time. I was very impressed with the time of turn-around and the great work that was completed. Thank you Donavan & Middleton's Auto!

JOE M.
01/26/2016
It is a pleasure to bring my vehicle in for service staff is friendly and car is always ready when promised

RT
RICK and BEV T.
Chrysler Concorde
01/23/2016
They are willing to prioritize needed service to keep cost affordable to customer.
I was about a month overdue for service. my oil was low, and my computerized car gave me an oil light. I made some sort of error that made my car seem hard to start. Got scheduled oil change, bur Middleton's diagnosed front end and brake problems. They discussed it with me and quickly made the fixes that were safety-critical. we have had a family membership plan at Middleton's for years. never a complaint.

ART S.
Very good as usual
These folks give quality service at fair prices AND if you're unsure about a mechanical problem, they will give you an HONEST answer.
This auto repair & maintenance facility can be TRUSTED .

DK
DEREK K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/23/2016
I always have my vehicles serviced at Middletons. The owners are great, and I would have anyone other than Aaron their mechanic service my cars. They are great and explaining before and after on the work needed to be done. And why the work they do (or did) was messes army. Thank You

MORGAN R.
Hyundai Genesis
Great!
The staff was extremely pleasant and honest.

SL
SANDI L.
Infiniti QX4
01/22/2016
Quick, professional, and close to home
We recently found ourselves looking for a new repair facility after using the same company for over 30 years (our mechanic passed away and the location closed). It was devastating to us and we wondered how we would trust anyone else in today's society. It is a relief and blessing to find similar care at another family run business with Middleton's. We come with high expectations after being spoiled for so long. The staff is responsive, professional, timely and attentive to our needs. Thank you!

MARC M.
Bay Pines, FL
01/22/2016
Great Service ! Honest local and dependable.
Great Service ! Honest local and dependable.