KG
KIETH G.
09/26/2020
Needed a battery
Called Mike about a battery for my daughter's vehicle. He checked, found the correct battery and I picked it up. Great price and supporting a local business during tough times.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your comments. We thank you for your business.

DF
DENNIS F.
09/25/2020
Better than any dealership!
Prompt service, reliable, honest business. Highly recommended!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your comments. We thank you for your business.

TINA M.
Pontiac Solstice
09/24/2020
Quick and friendly service
I got an appointment in one day. They offer friendly and excellent service.

TP
TOM P.
Buick Century
09/22/2020
Great people. Very honest.

NS
NICK S.
Toyota Camry Solara
Friendly service
I have been dealing with Middletons auto care for two years now. I like dealing with this business. I always feel that they are taking care of my cars needs and never trying to get more out of me. They are trustworthy and do a complete job. Im always satisfied with their work and prices. I will continue to take my car to Middletons Auto Care when needed. Thank you guys for your hard work in the community.

CAROL B.

CAROL B.
09/22/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable people work always done right

Nissan Murano
09/22/2020
They’ve never let us down
My wife was stranded with a bad battery and they saved the day. Not only that, they checked and the battery was still under warranty.

MARC G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Great service and value!
I have been going to Middleton’s for years. Always great service and customer care!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time.

FK
Great

MAUREEN C.
09/18/2020
Personal attention
From the time of making the appointment through paying the bill, I felt I was dealing with someone who cared about more than servicing my vehicle. This means a lot to me.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us feedback.

NC
NICOLE C.
Tampa, FL
09/17/2020
Prompt Service
Went in today for an oil change and was well taken care of, my vehicle has been thoroughly checked. The price is reasonable and I was able to be seen quickly

RD
ROB D.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/17/2020
Exceptional
Had a huge problem when I took my vehicle to a corporate ran shop to the point when they where done the vehicle would not even run anymore. Called up Middletons Auto care and right from the start the experience was awesome. The owner listened to everything I had to say and offered his opinion. They helped me find a great towing service and got to work right away. I was also contacted after the diagnostic was completed and the repair work that needed to be done was explained clearly. The repair was done and my 20 year old vehicle runs like new. Great customer service, excellent mechanical repair, fare price and they stand by there work.

FJ
FRANK J.
Chrysler 300
09/15/2020
Very happy
My car was fixed very quickly. I am extremely happy with the experience I had.

BJ
BROOK J.
09/15/2020
Genuine, honest, and fair
I was more than impressed with the service I received. Immediately upon engaging with Mike I knew this place was going to be the real honest deal. What anyone would hope for in a mechanic. He did not try to sell me more than I needed and actually took out parts to demonstrate what exactly was wrong with my SUV upon picking it up.
Pricing was fair and the service was FAST. Would recommend it to anyone!