KA
KENDRA A.
12/03/2020
I love this place!!
Middletons is the best mechanic shop in St. Pete, and trust me - I’ve been to quite a few!! Mike is always honest and helpful. They have good, fair prices and they don’t try to pressure you into work that you can’t afford. I am always treated well when I go there and I am so thankful for how much they have done for me!!

JEAN B.
Mazda Tribute
12/03/2020
Always professional and caring service.
I have used Middleton Auto Care for several years, and recently I had a car repair suggested by AAA. It was so stressful to dealing with another company. Lesson learned!! I will only trust and use Middletons Auto Care. Fair, understanding, and easy to work with.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your comments. We'll be happy to help anytime.

RICK C.
Toyota Sequoia
12/01/2020
Always happy and dependable!
Routine maintenance and brake job. I have been taking all of my cars here for over 20 years now I believe. Not much to say but I trust Middletons and they are always fair and dependable.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/01/2020

As always, thank you Rick. We appreciate you.

JILL F.
11/21/2020
professional & courteous
I have been using Middletons Auto Care for 2 yrs now and each time totally pleased with the service. My appointments are always in a timely manner. I am very comfortable with the service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your comments.

CATHERINE B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/20/2020
I enjoy mechanical "stuff" so it was great when Mike took the time to show and explain everything that was done to my car plus more.

I was aware certain work needed to be done to the car but put it off until I was back in the area and could come to Middletons.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us your feedback.

MARILYN L.
Marilyn L
Satisfied with the work completed, professional staff. Would definitely refer.

GC

VR
VANYA R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
As always highly professional
As always a highly professional performance. I can honestly recommend this business.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for submitting us your feedback. We appreciate you.

SUSAN M.
11/17/2020
Work completed as expected and on time.
Middleton’s is always dependable.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Susan for your comments.

DANA M.
Always helpful
My uncle and I take our vehicles here because we trust them. They do what they say and leave the vehicles clean. I also appreciate that they and their customers wear face coverings and they put them on over their noses, unlike Ace Hardware across the street.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. Stay safe.

KK
KEITH K.
Acura RDX
Great experience at Middleton's
Dropped my 2015 Acura RDX off with Mike at 800. He was able to look up what a B1 service was and before noon, called to let me know car was inspected with no issues, oil was changed and tires rotated. Fast, honest, dependable.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Keith. Stay safe out there.

CHRISTINE W.
Dodge Dakota
11/13/2020
Fast service, and they were honest to a fault.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your comments.

DON S.
Great
Friendly Honest service. Highly recommended
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Don. It's been a long time. Sorry I was out and missed you last week. We appreciate your comments.

JAN/ LEE ANN BARLAS H.
Mazda CX-5
11/12/2020
As always the service was great and I can be confident the work was done right. It is always good to know that you will get the right information and they will never try to sell you on work that does not need to be done. Mike and Donovan are always great to work with.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/16/2020

As always, thank you so much for your comments.

HJ
HEATHER J.
Nissan Sentra
11/11/2020
Love this place!
I've been coming to Middleton's for 17 years, and would never take my car anywhere else. They have helped me so much over the years, with different vehicles, different unusual issues...and always recommending the most conservative repairs to keep costs down. Very fair. Honest. Quick.