KC

ZS
ZOE S.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/10/2020
The owner of this business was absolutely fantastic. Very customer service focused & honest business.

ASHLEY B.
Dunedin, FL
11/05/2020
Best Ever
Great Customer Service, excellent prices and no hassle bull! Thanks for making me feel comfortable

RANDALL B.
11/05/2020
Excellent service as always. Dropped off the car and it was ready when proo

JN
JOAN N.
11/04/2020
Mike is very knowledgeable and interested in helping people with their car problems. Kudos to the service technicians and their fast reliable, knowledgeable and expert service. I will definitely go to Middletons in the future.

KIMBERLY M.
11/03/2020
Very efficient and responsive.
Today was my first experience at Middleton’s and I was very pleased with how quickly they worked. They also communicated every step with me.

LENORE S.
11/03/2020
Best Service Center in St. Pete!
My Ford F-150 needed some work so I headed to Middleton’s. Mike and his crew diagnosed the problems and expertly fixed them. He kept me apprised of the issues and the costs to fix. We discussed my options and I gave them the OK. The job was completed on time, on budget and as promised. Kudos to all the folks at Middleton’s!

PD
PETER D.
Outstanding service and professionalism
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

KF
KEVIN F.
10/31/2020
Honest, Timely & Reliable
We have been going to Middletons for 10+ years. Total confidence in their work.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you Kevin for your feedback.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Amazing reliable service!
As always they were speedy, friendly, and reliable. Would recommend will be back!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your comments.

GC
GREGG C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional
Dash lights flashing on my mom’s car. One call to Mike at Middleton’s’s and the problems taken care of.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you as always for your comments. We appreciate you.

DEBORAH P.
Midway, GA
Professional and courteous.
I was impressed with the quality service I received. Professional and courteous.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the feedback.

STEVE B.
10/24/2020
Good honest service
Honestly is very important to me. I do believe that Middleton’s does not try to offer me unneeded repairs and services.

JAMES W.
10/23/2020
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR RESPONSE!
BY THE WAY...I AM A VERIFIED CUSTOMER INVOICE # 84418 10/15/2020. Don't worry Middleton, if the $100 part AF10127, (and you can just Google that part number and verify to get the actual amount you can get it for ) The part you sold me for $299.67 fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles, I won't come back! You get me once, shame on YOU, you get me twice...SHAME ON ME! Just because a part suggested retail price is three times the actual price that the part can be bought for at Advance Auto, doesn't mean you HAVE TO charge that much! NOBODY WITH ANY CONSCIENCE charges suggested retail price. As far as the $32.86 shop supplies where you might have, and I mean might have used one shop rag. In your explanation of the charge you might want to be a little more creative when taking a customers hard earned money!

SE
SCOTT E.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/22/2020
Toyota solara
Kept me up to date and informed the entire time they were working on my car.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/23/2020