RD
ROB D.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/17/2020
Exceptional
Had a huge problem when I took my vehicle to a corporate ran shop to the point when they where done the vehicle would not even run anymore. Called up Middletons Auto care and right from the start the experience was awesome. The owner listened to everything I had to say and offered his opinion. They helped me find a great towing service and got to work right away. I was also contacted after the diagnostic was completed and the repair work that needed to be done was explained clearly. The repair was done and my 20 year old vehicle runs like new. Great customer service, excellent mechanical repair, fare price and they stand by there work.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us feedback.

FJ
FRANK J.
Chrysler 300
09/15/2020
Very happy
My car was fixed very quickly. I am extremely happy with the experience I had.

BJ
BROOK J.
09/15/2020
Genuine, honest, and fair
I was more than impressed with the service I received. Immediately upon engaging with Mike I knew this place was going to be the real honest deal. What anyone would hope for in a mechanic. He did not try to sell me more than I needed and actually took out parts to demonstrate what exactly was wrong with my SUV upon picking it up.
Pricing was fair and the service was FAST. Would recommend it to anyone!

KRISTIN B.
Lincoln MKX
09/11/2020
Quick and friendly service
Middletons diagnosed and fixed my issue within one day. They were fair, and never tried to add hidden costs.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.

EH
EDWIN H.
09/11/2020
Great job 👍
Excellent service and friendly staff
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your response.

EC
ED C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Great service, trustworthy
They handled my VW repair quickly and fairly. I would take it back there again.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

NT
NICK T.
Dodge Ram Van
09/10/2020
Oil change was quick and very reasonable. Great service

KRISTEN B.
Neighborly and Professional
Middleton’s Auto always takes care of me! They care about the long and short term performance of my vehicle, and understand when I need to prioritize what repairs and maintenance to have done. Mike takes the time to go through what needs to be done and why! He helps me feel safe and confident in my vehicle. All the people there are great!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for taking your time to respond. We appreciate your comments.

TA
TOM AND JAN A.
Toyota Tundra
09/09/2020
Quality service with honesty and integrity.
Middletons has serviced our vehicles for 25 years with excellent customer service!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you Tom it was great seeing you again.

AL
ANITA L.
Kia Optima
09/08/2020
it was my first time going to Middletons Auto Care.
I had a small job done but the customer was BIG.
I would go there again.
AL
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/09/2020

RICK S.
St. Petersburg, FL
09/02/2020
Great customer service!
Fast, efficient, honest and good - can't ask for any more!

ALLAN M.
09/01/2020
Brake job
Courteous service excellent work fair pricing what else can you ask
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

KH
KEVIN H.
Apollo Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020
Right place
Mike and Donovan were very friendly and attentive to my problem. They had a new water pump and timing belt in within hours. Fairly priced. I feel confident that my daughter has a reliable place to bring her vehicle.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you fpor your comments. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help.

JOHN B.
08/31/2020
Friendly professional staff and care
Work performed efficiently. Would highly recommend to all.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking your time to respond. We appreciate the opportunity to help when needed.

MARGARITA D.
GMC Terrain
08/31/2020
Quick service
It was a quick service for what I needed and nice customer service. Thanks
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/02/2020