DOUG M.
05/07/2021
Mike is great
Mike fit my daughters car in so she could get back to school. Fixed & ready to role.
We will be back when next car has issue!

TRACY B.
Toyota Avalon
05/07/2021
Great all around service! Very honest and very friendly! Would highly recommend to anyone need any car services!

TW
TODD W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/06/2021
Trustworthy and knowledgeable. What more do you need!
Just go there and you won’t be disappointed.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for your comment. Keep us posted as to how everything goes.

05/06/2021
Friendliness and work is done quickly.
I always feel confident that I am being well taken care of at Middleton’s.

CF
CRAIG F.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/03/2021
Great car care
Very friendly, listened to car problem and went to work to find the problem and fix it.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/04/2021

CA
CORY A.
Hyundai TUCSON
04/30/2021
Great Service!!
Scheduled a visit for 2 new tires . They were so reliable, fast, professional and most importantly honest . I would recommend this company to anyone in the St. Pete area! Keep up the great work guys !
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for choosing us to help. We appreciate the opportunity.

KF
KEVIN F.
04/30/2021
Always Reliable & Trustworthy
Have been going to Middletons for 10+ years. The only place we take our cars.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Kevin. We appreciate you.

JEREMY S.
Tampa, FL
04/28/2021
Awesome as always
What more is there to say? This business is fantastic! Very honest and fair! I drive across town every time to see them.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

CIERRA C.
Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021
Everything was perfect 🥰
I went here for a basic oil change and I thought hey might as well get my tires checked even though I just got them two months ago. And they found out that the company i went to 2 months ago didn't rotate them correctly so my tires got rotated now they ride perfect. Thank you so much and I will deffently be returning for everything.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

BF
BILL F.
Lincoln MKX
04/24/2021
Middletons To The Rescue
I had a bad battery and Middletons quickly replaced the battery in less than 30 minutes after I had arrived. I have used Middletons for many years now and they are absolutely a phenomenal auto repair business. Mr. Mike and Mr. Donovan are knowledgeable, insightful and honest. They take their time in explaining any issue your vehicle may have and offer measured, appropriate solutions. I can only highly rate them and recommend them to anyone looking for quality vehicle maintenance at a fair price.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/28/2021

As always, We appreciate your kindness and willingness to allow us to help when needed. Thank you.

GC
GREGG C.
Nissan Murano
04/23/2021
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for responding.

DENITA S.
04/23/2021
Fabulous service.
Mike, the owner is fabulous. Extremely personable!! took my car in for a/c problem. Mike diagnosed the problem and fixed it within an hour. Very reasonably priced. Thanks again, great service!!!

St. Petersburg, FL
04/22/2021
Small business - family owned - been around a long time
I liked that Donovan"s Dad then he runs the repair shop. they always do a good job- check my car over - tell me what is maybe needed the nest time - dont do repairs they find without talking to me first.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you debbie for your comments. We appreciate your trust in us to help when needed.

St. Petersburg, FL
THe People
I can trust the will take care of the trouble with the car

JAN C.
Top notch
Customer service is evident in every aspect, from entering the building (where they know your name) throughout the entire process. Always reliable, proactive and above all else fair and honest.