RO
RON O.
03/01/2021
Honest and consistent
Very well run shop. They do quality repairs at a fair price. Repairs are always done in a timely manner, with good communication throughout.
Highly recommend!

RACHEL M.
03/01/2021
My New Go To Mechanic
My wife and I took our car to another shop for over 20 years until they permanently closed their garage doors. We were so sad because finding a good mechanic that you can trust is gold. Fortunately a friend of ours recommend Middletons. We took both of our cars there. We are so happy with their service. I had my car towed in due to an idling issue and left only spending less than $40. That's integrity. So happy to not get that "fleeced" feeling. We hope Middletons will be our go-to mechanic for the next 20 years. We'll definitely be back.

MARYELLEN L.
02/26/2021
Middleton's Does a Good Job at a Fair Price
They always go above and beyond, everytime I've taken my cars in for one thing or another. I appreciate the friendly way they greet me when I come in. They do a great job!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.

02/24/2021
THe People
Always take care of what is needed and advises and explains the fix needed - service prompt and work done well
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for you comments. We appreciate you.

MARCIA M.
02/23/2021
Reliable, honest service
I recommend Middletons’s to friends because I trust their service. They are reliable and honest and treat their customers with respect.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for the comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

BU
BOB U.
Dodge Charger
02/18/2021
Love this shop
I have been taking my cars to them off and on for 25 years. They are very thorough and very fair. Donovan and Mike are the best!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Bob. We appreciate you.

NB
NANCY B.
Subaru Legacy
02/18/2021
Quality of service and excellent customer relations. Trustworthy and honesty you can always count on.
See above.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Nancy. We appreciate you.

DENNIS S.
02/17/2021
Great!
Excellent, caring service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.

MAUREEN C.
02/16/2021
Honest Service
I had a tire problem that needed immediate attention and without an appointment they fixed the problem. More importantly, they followed up with some very good advice regarding the wear remaining on my tires.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for responding with your comments.

SAM M.
Dodge Durango
02/11/2021
This company really cares about their clients
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

BRIDGET B.
Honda Element
Friendly and Affordable
So glad I found Middleton’s! My car feels brand new again! :)
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the kid words. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

LC
LAURIE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/11/2021
Friendly people and consistent good work
Very friendly people in consistent good work

RANDALL B.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/10/2021
Thanks to the gang at Middletons’s. Great service and always friendly
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for your comments.

JUDY H.
02/09/2021
Kindness and caring
I always feel that they actually care about my car. Mike is so friendly.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

CN
CATHY N.
02/05/2021
service is awesome
very courteous reasonable prices go the extra mile and do work on your vehicle that u didn't ask for and DON'T charge u
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you.