JV
JOE SR V.
Toyota Matrix
12/04/2019
Mike & Donavon really care
Everything was done in a timely fashion. They made sure the diagnosis was accurate by following up with test and retest. Very professional.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us feedback.

BARBARA S.
12/02/2019
Honest, Friendly Staff
Middleton gives great customer service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you Barbara. We appreciate your comments.

KG
KIETH G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/26/2019
Going to Middletons is always a pleasant experience. Mike is the best!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them.

YS
YOLANDA S.
11/25/2019
Service is Awesome
Middleton service guys always take care of you. There service is prompt and they treat you like family. Mike is awesome! He is always professional and greets you with a smile. He also ensures that your car is taken care of and gets fixed on a timely manner.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your comments.

PM
PHILIP M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/25/2019
Fair honest and fast
They have always explained the work involved and quoted a fair price beforehand
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/26/2019

LG
LAURA G.
11/23/2019
Couldn't be better.
I am so happy to have found Middletons Auto Care. They are honest, knowledgeable and do a great job. I've recommended Middletons to friends and they have all thanked me.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your comments.We appreciate your feedback

11/23/2019
Fast and Professional
There are many reasons we choose Middleton's for our car care. It is conveniently located, allows for early drop off, and the staff is professional and kind. They seem honest about the needs of the car but do not try to pressure you in to buying. When you have older cars that could be updated in many ways, it is important to identify important needs verses the optional improvements.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/25/2019

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking your time and submitting your comments.

Honda Fit
11/22/2019
Squirrels
Mike was super helpful and friendly. He worked to keep the cost down after discovering that a squirrel had chewed through some wiring.

CATHY & TOM M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/22/2019
Honest and quick
Been going for over 20 years. Never disappoints.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/25/2019

As always,  thank ;you for choosing us to help.

TP
TOM P.
11/20/2019
excellent service
excellent service. Great people.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/21/2019

11/20/2019
Couldn’t expect anything more.
I could not have asked for a more simple and friendly process. Very honest and up front.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your feedback.

KL
KAREN L.
11/17/2019
Integrity and customer service
I have been going to Middleton's for years. I always get honest advise and great care. I recently had to take my car into the dealership for a recall and while they were add it they compiled a list of services my car needed. I doubted they were all required but as I was due for an oil change i showed the list to Mike. Middleton's reviewed the list from the dealership and found 2 items that could be done but were not urgent. So, the dealership said I need 2700.00 in services and Middleton's said less than 200.00 That is why i bring my car to a Local, Honest repair shop.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit your comments. We appreciate it.

BO
BETTY O.
11/16/2019
car repair
very pleased with the service that Middleton provided
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Betty.  We appreciate you.

BC
BRIAN C.
Nissan Murano
11/14/2019
Fantastic service
After getting our car back within a week we experienced a similar problem. I brought the car back. Middleton's found out the part the out in was defective and replaced it quickly and for no additional charges. This is just 1 of many reasons I keep coming back.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Brian for your comments. We appreciate the feedback.

JILL F.
11/13/2019
Prompt, courteous, fair priced
very professional, friendly and explanation of labor completed,
thank you for the complimentary coffee.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your comments.

DAVID & LORNA M.
Nissan Sentra
11/11/2019
Car service
Great service again. Highly recommend to all who ask me.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you as always. We appreciate you leaving feedback.

DAWN & RICH H.
Ram Pickup
11/10/2019
Donavan, Mike and the crew are pleasant, efficient, reasonable and honest. Can’t ask for more than that.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your comments.

SUSAN M.
11/10/2019
Always thorough
I appreciate the fact that Middleton’s will look over the whole car although I had dropped it off for a quick oil change. They pointed out something that I was unaware of and could have caused a problem on the roads.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/11/2019

RANDALL B.
Nissan 350Z
10/31/2019
As always they do what is needed. I have used them for over 20 years
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/01/2019

Randy,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

LT
LYNN T.
10/30/2019
Always helpful and dependable.
I feel that Middletons has always helped me with my cars repairs and maintenance.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your comments and for choosing us to help when needed.