Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Joyce C.
Melrose Park, PA
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your staff lied because I asked for a loaner and alternative transportation from Day 1!
Your staff lied to you. Over the phone I asked the service advisor, John Berthiaume, for a loaner or rental vehicle on Tuesday, 7/18/17, when my car was first towed there. He told me there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. Then I asked again over the phone for a loaner or rental vehicle on 7/19 and 7/20. Again Mr. Berthiaume said there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. On 7/21 when Mr. Berthiaume told me near their closing time that the vehicle was ready and I said I needed transportation to get there, Mr. Berthiaume told me what the hours of the dealership were for the next day, 7/22. The evening of 7/21, I had to walk around near where I was staying and ask around for a ride to the dealership where my vehicle was, which was 27 miles away. Finally I arranged for a ride from a stranger to drive 27 miles to pick up my vehicle on 7/22.

08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your Roadside Assistance Program did not provide me with alternative transportation as specified.
Your roadside assistance program did not provide me with alternative transportation when my car became disabled while I was on vacation 400 miles from my residence. It was the engine which was under warranty. The car was towed to a dealership 27 miles from where I was on vacation, and I had no way of getting around. It's a rural area with no public transportation. I had no way of getting around and had to cancel plans for 7/18/17 through 7/21/17 during my vacation. I had to get a ride from a stranger on 7/22/17 to go pick up my car from the dealership so that I could drive home because my vacation was over!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/07/2017

I am sorry you felt we did not meet your expectations. After review with my staff we felt we did our best and at no point did you ask for a rental or loaner. We also knew you were from out of state and on vacation and did all we could to get your veichle back to you as fast as we could.
  As you know your engine malfuctioned and we got approval from Hyundai to replace the engine . All this work from approval to replacement took less than 3 days which is exceptional turn around time.
 Once again we feel we did our best and we were efficent in your situation.

Jessica D.
Braintree, VT
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly honest people
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/04/2019

RD
Rose D.
Groton, VT
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Happy camper
I'm happy to say that the service done on my car, was satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you!

Rose thank you glad you are a happy camper

EB
Edward B.
Montpelier, VT
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick servi ce and good work!
Well done!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/24/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Kind and helpful staff
Thanks to John in the service department for being so great!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/09/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Lack of service
Can’t provide a report of vehicle as printer is broken but not the first time the reason was given in a 6 month timeframe.

Tech should manually complete the report

Rickey M.
Montpelier, VT
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great
Never a complaint!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/14/2019

Sheila M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Great job done again !
Great job done again!

Plainfield, VT
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was great and friendly

Waterbury Center, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Easy to deal with
As stated above Midstate Hyundai has been easy to deal with and that is imoportant to me.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/30/2019

hope to make your service a 5 star next time in

WJ
Wendell J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Positive experience
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/22/2019

Thankyou for the 5 star review

Waterbury Center, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department seemed frenzied and Paul was not interested or have time to discuss issues.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/16/2019

I don't not believe I ever spoke with you or at any time did you ask to speak with me.  Your vehicle was being handled by the our service advisor who after reviewing with him  addressed all your concerns as quickly as possible and got you back on the road.

I apologize about any miscommunications and also apologize if you felt I was not interested but again at no time do I recall was I ever asked either by you or my service advisor to speak with you.  Also if the service department seemed frenzied I apperciate you letting us know as it is to have constructive feed back.
  As for your diagnostics that charge was to go back and figure out what your issue with the trailer harness wiring caused and retrace how it was wired and damages were had.
 Again I apologize for any inconveniences

Randy G.
Plainfield, VT
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/15/2019

GC
Genevieve C.
Groton, VT
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff is accommodating and friendly
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/08/2019

hope to make  a 5 star experience next time in

White River Junction, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Service was great!
They did a great job getting my car fixed and back to me for the weekend. I appreciate their efforts to get me back on the road Friday when I had been told Monday would be when I could get it. I was very happy when I received the call it was done early and ready to pick up. A+ service!!

Thank you for the 5 star review . Glad to get you back on the road

LH
Linda H.
Williston, VT
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Good place
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/28/2019

hope to give a 5 star experience next time in

2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Midstate Hyundai service personnel know what they're doing and they do it well.

GH
George H.
Craftsbury Common, VT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2019 Category: Service
service is good
Work under warranty was done very well. Thanks
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/27/2019

TL
Tim L.
Graniteville, VT
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Replacing a warranteed battery
Staff was helpful and service was prompt.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/25/2019

hope to give a 5 star experience next time in

Robin H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service
I bought my Elantra here and service my car here at Mid State because the Service department (esp. John) always treat me with respect, giving deals when they can and are keeping my car running good as my Elantra has over 102,000 miles... Its imperative.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/21/2019

Robin thank you for the 5 Star review and your loyalty to Midstate Hyundai.