Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

SV
Stephanie V.
Moretown, VT
12/08/2017 Category: Service
people are friendly and make sure you are comfortable when you are there
It is so helpful to be able to leave my tires there when I change them for the winter and vise versa.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/09/2017

Thank you  and we are glad you use the tire hotel to store your tires

John C.
Randolph, VT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Pricey and Indifferent
Brought the vehicle in with a radio/cd player not working. Could have been something simple or complicated. Not sure but prohibitive diagnostic test ($95.00) steered me away from even finding out. Service Manager acted like a radio/CD player and music in the car was a frill we could do without. Hint: not worth the cost to fix. Why should a radio on a 5 year old car die? Usually these things are indestructible. Disappointed in how soon after getting it I started to have this trouble. Learned incidentally that there was a recall on corrosion protection (would not have known this from dealer if I hadn't brought it in). Decided to have them do their wax coating. They also performed an inspection. This was unexpected and useful, but it was not explained. Plus it said, parking brake inoperable. I have had little occasion to use it at all. I thought it worked. My mechanic did not say it failed at my recent inspection. Was this accurate? And if this brake is inoperable, was I sold a car by Midstate with a failed parking brake? The visit overall was unsettling. The service unfriendly and indifferent.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. Yes it is unfortunate that your radio has and issue and that Hyundai only warrants them for 3 years or 36000 miles from original delivery date. As for the recall on your vehicle Hyundai informs customers if their is a recall pertainning to a particular vehilce.
 Please keep in mind we do a free multpoint inspection on all vehicles coming in for service. As we did with yours  the certified  Hyundai technician noted he found the emergency brake not work for your on saftey. Midstate did not sell you a vehicle with a failed parking brake as it would not have passed Vermont stae inspection prior to delivery.
 Also keep in mind you purchased the vehicle with 84000 miles on it and it now has over 114000 and in that 30000 miles you have put on the vehicle we have not seen the vehicle back once to see if there were any issues starting  or we could help prevent example would be the emergecy brake

Laura B.
East Charleston, VT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Too far from home?
Great service love my car
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/27/2017

Thankyou  for your review, sorry we are to far from your home. If you are in the area again please stop in to say hello

Milton, VT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service.
The staff at Midstate Hyundai do a great job. Thank you.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/24/2017

MARILYN C.
10/29/2017 Category: Service
Great Care
All the staff @ Hyundai and all the automotive personnel are caring and sympathetic to one's needs; extremely helpful.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/30/2017

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/25/2017 Category: Service
they just treat me right
each time i go they tell me about the condition of my car and what it needs or when it may need something.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/27/2017

Our job is to keep you informed of your Hyundai needs current or future

West Danville, VT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2017 Category: Service
brake noise
Bob does a great job listening to what the customer has to say and doesn't hesitate to revisit an issue with a vehicle.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/09/2017

AD
Adam D.
10/04/2017
Great Atmosphere, Even Better Service
We leased a 2017 on Sept. 30th and Clay more than met our expectations. For the first time, a salesman asked us what we needed rather than trying to fit us into a particular vehicle. After test driving several cars, Clay went above and beyond the call of duty by walking us through the entire process. I highly recommend Midstate Hyundai if you are looking to lease or buy a new vehicle. Just ask for Clay and he will hook you up with the goods.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/04/2017

John M.
Marshfield, VT
10/01/2017 Category: Service
would be hard to think of anything they could do to improve their service
I brought in my car for some manufacturer recall service. The check over of the car found some service for the
front brakes needed. With approval by phone they fit in this repair the same day so I would not need to bring the car
back in. All handled quickly and professionally..
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/02/2017

Barre, VT
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Bought many cars here.
Always look here for cars and service. Always pretty satisfied.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/16/2017

I am sorry it took longer than usaual . We hope next time to be more expedient and work to earn the 5 star review

JN
Joshua N.
09/10/2017 Category: Service
FAST!
Great service department. I informed them I had a meeting to get to and they prioritized my service and got me out with time to spare.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you we are glad we had your vehicle ready fast and on time

FD
Frank D.
Waterbury, VT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly and efficient
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/08/2017

PP
Paula P.
Barre, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
John in Service is the best.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/05/2017

We hope to make your next experience a 5 star experience

EW
Elizabeth W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/26/2017 Category: Service
In and Out
Another satisfying experience. No problems or delays. Always enjoy the staff.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/28/2017

LP
LINDA P.
Lyndon Center, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2017 Category: Service
Pleasant, reliable service in a clean, comfortable setting