John D.
Ford Expedition
07/01/2020
Vinnie is great... he was able to squeeze me in and get my 2017 expedition done knowing i needed it for work the next day. Thanks again

Marie S.
New Providence, NJ
06/29/2020
People are professional and friendly
We lived in Bayonne and our family members also used midtown and still do. We now moved out of town but, still bring our cars back to Vinnie he’s the best!!!

ZS
Zaida S.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Zaida said the staff member was friendly, very kind and it was a reasonable price at this business.

WT
Wayne T.
Ford Fiesta
06/19/2020
super
5 star best in town

Davina B.
06/18/2020
Always looking out for my xar
Vinny always lets me know if there's something off with my car. He will tighten or fill something up even if i don't ask him. Thanks Vinny and crew!

KN
Kalyan N.
Jersey City, NJ
06/18/2020
Car Inspection
Fantastic service, quick , easy & inexpensive, dedicated parking available.

Bill S.
Jersey City, NJ
06/16/2020
Fast, Friendly and Thorough
I brought my Toyota in for an oil change on a Saturday morning. They did the job fast and efficiently. Checked everyting over. Pulled a small nail out of a tire that the mechanic found after a careful inspection of the tires. I'm a happy customer.

Christine C.
Honda HR-V
06/13/2020
Vinny and Don are great to deal with !!!
Midtown auto is a great repair shop. Vinny and Don are trustworthy and reliable and get your car fixed fast. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Matt C.
06/11/2020
Great 1st experience
Super friendly and helpful, car was fixed same day for a really great price

06/05/2020
Excellent.
Always honest, always fair. Trusted mechanic for our entire family.

Chevrolet Cavalier
06/02/2020
Great crew
They are always there when I need maintenance in my car, reasonably priced, and nice people.

KL
Kaitlyn L.
05/30/2020
Trustworthy and Reliable
Vinny, Don, and the team at Midtown Auto Repair have been providing years of excellent work and always come to the rescue when my 17 year old car acts up. They are always so kind and go above and beyond to ensure my car is well taken care of. I’m so grateful for all the help they have given me!!

Bernard H.
05/21/2020
Great mechanic
I literally live around the corner I had a problem where I I couldn't get the car to shift out frm park I got it over to him and he took care of the problem nice man and funny and price is reasonable n he shows u what ur problem is always was in constant contact so I recommend this mechanic to anyone

NV
Nick V.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/16/2020
Saved a Ton of Money and Fixed Properly
The dealer and Midas wanted to charge MORE THAN DOUBLE what Vinnie quoted to replace the catalytic and a bunch of other things on my gf's car, and still wouldn't guarantee it would pass inspection. Vinnie said all it needed was the catalytic and not all those other things. Vinnie fixed it, COST LESS THAN HALF of those other places, passed inspection and no more check engine light to worry about. I have always gone to Vinnie, and now my gf will, too.

NV
Nick V.
05/09/2020
Great service, Great price
Vinnie and his team serviced my car quickly and at a super fair price. He didn't try and up-sell me into a service or parts that I didn't need - and he never does. That's why I keep going back and would never go anywhere else.