Bill S.
Jersey City, NJ
06/16/2020
Fast, Friendly and Thorough
I brought my Toyota in for an oil change on a Saturday morning. They did the job fast and efficiently. Checked everyting over. Pulled a small nail out of a tire that the mechanic found after a careful inspection of the tires. I'm a happy customer.

Christine C.
Honda HR-V
06/13/2020
Vinny and Don are great to deal with !!!
Midtown auto is a great repair shop. Vinny and Don are trustworthy and reliable and get your car fixed fast. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Matt C.
06/11/2020
Great 1st experience
Super friendly and helpful, car was fixed same day for a really great price

06/05/2020
Excellent.
Always honest, always fair. Trusted mechanic for our entire family.

Chevrolet Cavalier
06/02/2020
Great crew
They are always there when I need maintenance in my car, reasonably priced, and nice people.

KL
Kaitlyn L.
05/30/2020
Trustworthy and Reliable
Vinny, Don, and the team at Midtown Auto Repair have been providing years of excellent work and always come to the rescue when my 17 year old car acts up. They are always so kind and go above and beyond to ensure my car is well taken care of. I’m so grateful for all the help they have given me!!

Bernard H.
05/21/2020
Great mechanic
I literally live around the corner I had a problem where I I couldn't get the car to shift out frm park I got it over to him and he took care of the problem nice man and funny and price is reasonable n he shows u what ur problem is always was in constant contact so I recommend this mechanic to anyone

NV
Nick V.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/16/2020
Saved a Ton of Money and Fixed Properly
The dealer and Midas wanted to charge MORE THAN DOUBLE what Vinnie quoted to replace the catalytic and a bunch of other things on my gf's car, and still wouldn't guarantee it would pass inspection. Vinnie said all it needed was the catalytic and not all those other things. Vinnie fixed it, COST LESS THAN HALF of those other places, passed inspection and no more check engine light to worry about. I have always gone to Vinnie, and now my gf will, too.

NV
Nick V.
05/09/2020
Great service, Great price
Vinnie and his team serviced my car quickly and at a super fair price. He didn't try and up-sell me into a service or parts that I didn't need - and he never does. That's why I keep going back and would never go anywhere else.

TG
Tania G.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Tania said they had quick service.

John K.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/02/2020 Category: Service
John said this place was wonderful, the employee was friendly, lovely and a matter of fact kind of guy. It was good and overall a good experience. It went well. He walked in and asked if they could do an oil change b. He asked if he could drop his vehicle off. He dropped it of and they called him when it was ready.

Joe D.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Joe said this business was good. He was happy with the service.

OO
Olajumoke O.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
04/27/2020
The services I received was amazing, They worked on my car started and now my car is running smooth. Thank you Vinny

MA
Melissa A.
Cadillac SRX
04/25/2020
Great work again,!
We had our car towed on a Saturday not thinking at all that the car would be worked on over the weekend. 2 hours later Vinnie called to tell us the car was done and the charge was minimal. All along we thought there was something major wrong with the car but midtown’s honesty and work ethic was shown to us again. No better place and better people to deal with than midtown auto. Thank you again Vinny and team.
Nick and Melissa Agresta

Maria B.
Kia Sorento
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Maria said this business worked with her and explained everything well. She doesn't know mechanical work, and they explained it to her in a way she understood.