Michael M.
Hawley, PA
03/07/2020
Excellent personalized service
The staff did everything necessary to work with me . The result is that I have my vehicle running in top shape for my weekend!! Thanks Vinnie

JUAN R.

Frank A.
Lincoln MKX
02/29/2020
Reliable, knowledgeable and professional
We have been their customers for years. They always know the problem and fix it right the first time. They also notice when something needs to be done that was not the original reason you came for. Another nice touch they always fill up the windshield wipers fluid and other things where we tend to ignore. It's something I appreciate.

GC
Garrett C.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Garrett said the business provided good service and got his vehicle done quickly, but the price was high.

Rachael H.
South River, NJ
Chevrolet Sonic
02/25/2020
I was extremely pleased with the service I received at Midtown Auto Repair. As soon as I told Vinnie what the problem was, he told me to come by as soon as possible. He was able to order the part & fix my car within 2 hours. I would highly recommend Midtown Auto Repair.

TK
Timmy K.
Carteret, NJ
02/21/2020
Time tested service!
Words cannot convey my deep appreciation for the fine work performed by this shop! Their ability is without question superior & precise. Our Honda Odyssey had a tapping noise develop &. initially we took it to the dealer, which was a big mistake, after misdiagnosing the problem & the customary attempts to up sell other service, we came home to our old friends at Midtown & got the satisfaction of knowing we were getting honest “ needed” repairs which solved the issue. We highly recommend this honest shop they are simply the right place to go,

Marion G.
02/16/2020
Routine Visit
My car was due for a routine visit to the mechanic. Just so happened, my oil light came on the week before. Was told my car was older and probably was just burning oil because no leaks were found. I was told I also needed an exhaust system. I told Vinny that I would be getting a new car and he said don't bother with the new exhaust system. He gave me an estimate, just in case. I find Vinny and crew to be fair and honest.

Jeff F.
02/15/2020
They are top rate.
They are very honest and its a pleasure to bring our cars to them.

Laurence B.
Millington, NJ
GMC Terrain
02/14/2020
Honest and competent auto mechanics and quality workmanship.
I trust that all my problems with my 2014 GMC Terrain are always resolved by the competent and excellent service provided by Vinny and Don Tomassi and their staff.

Michelle M.
02/13/2020
Vinny @ Midtown Auto is extremely nice & great staff
ALWAYS professional & will do an excellent job! Referred family & friends to Midtown Auto after going there once.

Chevrolet Prizm
02/13/2020
Car Inspection
Vinnie was very accommodating scheduling my inspection. I always receive very good and friendly service at Midtown.

VJ
Excellent customer service

Joe M.
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020
Doing business with trusted friends
My car needed service the usual oil and filters and winterize for winter I bring it to midtown auto I know I will get good service with people I trust and know they will do their best to keep my car running and problem free Thanks to vinny and his staff

LN
Lamberto N.
02/02/2020
Toyota Rav4 maintenance and repair January 2, 2020
Another highly reliable and highly satisfactory work by Midtown Auto Repair. The service was excellent and done promptly.
Midtown personnel were super courteous! The cost was very reasonable. They will give you your money's worth!

TF
Thomas F.
Jersey City, NJ
01/18/2020
Great value and overall service