WT
Wayne T.
Ford Edge
07/28/2019
the best
good job the best in bayonne

Michael B.
07/27/2019
Fantastic work
As in my past experience the service this time was once again excellent, courteous, and reasonably priced. No problem at all.

Dorothy B.
07/26/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop In Bayonne!
Cannot begin to say enough 'good' about Vinny, Don and their crew at Midtown Auto!
If you want prompt, knowledgeable service with great prices and pleasant, friendly atmosphere then Midtown Auto Repair is for YOU!
Vinny and Don will ALWAYS go that extra mile to help you whenever warranted. These guys are 'top notch'.

Would not trust any other auto shop to repair my 1994 pick up truck!
I highly recommend them!

Thank you, Vinny and Don, for the excellent work you always do.
High Five Guys!

Saida M.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/06/2019
Service review
The service provided is always on point and their professionalism is great.

Jerson R.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/06/2019
Very knowledgeable!
Always satisfied with their services and really knows what they are doing!

Westfield, NJ
07/04/2019
Fast, honest, and friendly.
Midtown Auto takes good care of our cars. They’re friendly and fast. They’ve always turned our car repairs around same day, without fail. Honest, friendly mechanics.

John D.
07/04/2019
ac Malibu
5, I an looking for an SUV for long distances, and want to get rig if the Buck. What do you think?

John

Michael B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/03/2019
The honesty of the owner Vinny
The work the efficiency and knowledge of the mechanics told me everything that was wrong and it was fixed at a great price. I actually thought it would cost more then it did. I will be back for any other repairs i may need. You guys were fantastic

Bill S.
Jersey City, NJ
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees were honest. They took care of his vehicle immediately.

Jean W.
06/28/2019
Midtown Auto Repair--- great mechanics and a pleasure to deal with!
They're always very professional and pleasant. The service they provide is excellent and I am a very satisfied customer. Vinnie, Don and Company keep up the good work!

Jill S.
Jersey City, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
06/27/2019
Always the best!
these guys know their stuff, and take very good care of my old, beat up van. Thanks to them, I am getting more time out of my vehicle.

Michael M.
06/26/2019
Service,friend employees and technical Ability
I never write reviews but i felt this was warranted.

I recently had to take my SUV in for repair The driver's side windows monitor sopped working. The driver's side windows was opened on crack and i could not get it to go up. It was raining heavily the week this occurred. I called Midtown and spoke with Vinny. He advised me to drop the car before 5:30 pm so he can put it in the garage to avoid any water getting in the window.
Usually this time Window would be fine but my commute from work took longer. Vinny stayed for me until 6 pm.He took the car in the garage. It was fixed by the next day.

i really appreciated this type of service and know how

KY
Karen Y.
06/24/2019
Vinnie and his Team are always polite and professional. Vinnie always takes time to answer questions and concerns that you have about your vehicle. Most of all he is honest and reliable. I wanted ro know how to use tire gauge and he gave me a lesson right on the spot. I now know how to check the air pressure on my tires and put air in too.
Thanks Vinnie! Karen Y.

Laurence B.
Millington, NJ
GMC Terrain
06/22/2019
honest and competent auto mechanics
always exceptional service and quality work.