ES
EMILY S.
04/25/2020
Friendly service
Midtown has always had quality service and very thorough vehicle inspections.

VL
VIC & PAULA L.
04/23/2020
Excellent service as usual. Thanks Aaron & the team!

MIKE S.
04/23/2020
The Usual Excellent Service
Oil and filter change, tire change, and brake inspections were performed as I requested. I received good advice the current condition of my brakes. The social distancing and sanitizing measures in place made me feel safe in the office.

GW
GREG W.
Honda Fit
04/16/2020
Great garage
I had a problem with my battery, they assessed it, told me how much it would cost, and then did exactly what they said. Great place!

RK
RICK & SUE K.
Chiniak, AK
04/14/2020
Great job
These guys are all great. Got my truck back all fixed and ready to roll. Thanks

TERESA B.
BMW X5 M
04/11/2020
Good customer service & fast service.
The charged is very reasonable. Technicians are professional.

Jesse R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Jesse said the staff was professional.

Darcy H.
Anchorage, AK
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Darcy said this business is super and she would recommend them for service.

Moises M.
Toyota Tundra
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Moises said the business does very good work on time. He said they are return customers and his wife's vehicle is scheduled now.

LA
LIZ A.
04/01/2020
Professional, Courteous and Quick
My new go-to on the Island! I hit something on the road and drove by Midtown, saw the Open sign and dropped in. Not only did they get me in right away but they gave me a ride to and from my home. Everyone was very nice, professional and helpful!

03/20/2020
Clear, quick service!
I had a check engine light come on a few weeks back and had them check it out when I got my oil changed. I had to delay service for the repairs being off island, but by the time I got back they still knew who I was and what was needed for my vehicle. The called and explained exactly what was wrong (in very basic terms lol) and had my vehicle done the next day.

JAY B.
03/17/2020
Made me feel unique
Midtown takes the time to be through and told me what to be aware of possible issues later. Very professional.

GP
GREG P.
03/13/2020
Great Service as always!
Eric and the team always do their best to get me in for service in a timely manner and have performed all of the service and maintenance on my 2016 Tacoma since the first oil change. They do an expert job and will always be my shop.

MIKE AND SUMMER H.
Toyota Matrix
03/06/2020
Great help
Everyone was really helpful and did great work.

RO
Rob O.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Rob said the service provided by the staff was fine.