TA
TERRANCE AND TERA A.
Ford Expedition EL
06/11/2020
Fallen from greatness
This was the best place on island to get your car repaired but my last experience has shown me how much they have changed. While I know things are different during Covid they kept my vehicle for 3 weeks and refused to give it back and refused to return calls or provide updates. I had to constantly call them for updates if I wanted one. They never called back and never had any info for me. Worst experience I've ever had on island and that includes another repair place breaking parts on my vehicle twice! Since the change in management I would not go there. They do not put the customer first or even second if they care about you at all.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 06/11/2020

Dear Mr. & Mrs Abbott,

First I want to thankyou for your honest review of our business.  Along with dealing with Covid 19 issues, our business has been going through some major changes and staff turnover which started back in April.  It is unforturnate that we could not meet your expectations and we clearly have more work to do with our customer service.  If you ever wish to discuss this issue in person or over the phone, please dont hesitate to give me a call.

Aaron Walton
Owner

Justin T.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Justin said everything worked out great, the business was timely with it, his vehicle needed a lot of work, they did a real good job, everything is working great and they were very professional.

ES
EMILY S.
04/25/2020
Friendly service
Midtown has always had quality service and very thorough vehicle inspections.

VL
VIC & PAULA L.
04/23/2020
Excellent service as usual. Thanks Aaron & the team!

MIKE S.
04/23/2020
The Usual Excellent Service
Oil and filter change, tire change, and brake inspections were performed as I requested. I received good advice the current condition of my brakes. The social distancing and sanitizing measures in place made me feel safe in the office.

GW
GREG W.
Honda Fit
04/16/2020
Great garage
I had a problem with my battery, they assessed it, told me how much it would cost, and then did exactly what they said. Great place!

RK
RICK & SUE K.
Chiniak, AK
04/14/2020
Great job
These guys are all great. Got my truck back all fixed and ready to roll. Thanks

TERESA B.
BMW X5 M
04/11/2020
Good customer service & fast service.
The charged is very reasonable. Technicians are professional.

Jesse R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Jesse said the staff was professional.

Darcy H.
Anchorage, AK
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Darcy said this business is super and she would recommend them for service.

Moises M.
Toyota Tundra
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Moises said the business does very good work on time. He said they are return customers and his wife's vehicle is scheduled now.

LA
LIZ A.
04/01/2020
Professional, Courteous and Quick
My new go-to on the Island! I hit something on the road and drove by Midtown, saw the Open sign and dropped in. Not only did they get me in right away but they gave me a ride to and from my home. Everyone was very nice, professional and helpful!

03/20/2020
Clear, quick service!
I had a check engine light come on a few weeks back and had them check it out when I got my oil changed. I had to delay service for the repairs being off island, but by the time I got back they still knew who I was and what was needed for my vehicle. The called and explained exactly what was wrong (in very basic terms lol) and had my vehicle done the next day.

JAY B.
03/17/2020
Made me feel unique
Midtown takes the time to be through and told me what to be aware of possible issues later. Very professional.

GP
GREG P.
03/13/2020
Great Service as always!
Eric and the team always do their best to get me in for service in a timely manner and have performed all of the service and maintenance on my 2016 Tacoma since the first oil change. They do an expert job and will always be my shop.