Midtown Tire And Auto Service

OT
ODELL T.
Kansas City, MO
09/11/2018
...STRANDED...BUT NOT FOR LONG...
...I RESIDE IN KANSAS CITY...DROVE TO ST LOUIS FOR A VISIT...MY ALTERNATOR & BATTERY BOTH LEFT ME STRANDED DURING THE RUSH HOUR...I WAS BLESSED IN THE FACT 'MIDTOWN-TIRE' WAS LITERALLY DOWN THE STREET...
...THEY HAD ME FIXED & BACK ON THE ROAD WITHIN 12 hours...AND BOTH INSTALLED PARTS ARE STILL PURRING AWESOMELY...
#ThanxMuch_

MIKE M.
Jeep Liberty
05/25/2018
Outstanding customer service
Quick & affordable service done by excellent mechanics who pay attention to details. Appointment times are always honored.

04/21/2018
Inspection
The work was quick and efficient

RACHEL H.
Affton, MO
04/14/2018
The service is great. I work across the street and I can drop off my car for an oil change and it’s done by the time I get off work. The only down side is that the mileage on the return sticker is always wrong and I have to calculate it and rewrite it. It always has the standard miles and not that of full synthetic oil.

SEAN B.
04/09/2018
Excellent customer service, excellent service overall.
Everyone was pleasant and helpful, which seems to be rare these days. I brought my vehicle in for service and everyone was courteous, friendly and timely. In a world where the only customer service you receive anymore is poor, Midtown Tire and Auto is a breath of fresh air!!!

SCOTT B.
Bridgeton, MO
04/04/2018
Excellent shop
Excellent shop. Dealer quality and expertise at far more reasonable rates and easy to work with . Thanks again

BC
BRAD C.
03/30/2018
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE
Honestly, I won’t be back and i’m encouraging others to avoid Midtown Tire and Auto also.

Not even getting into the cost, I was told my vehicle would be done in two hours. I left and had heard nothing nearly five hours later. When I called they said it would have been two hours if I had sat there and waited, but since I left, they moved on to other vehicles. I came back and waited another hour and finally got my car 6 1/2 hours later. I would have appreciated someone telling me that, but I don’t understand the difference of if I wait or not. I took an Uber to work and was waiting there. I would have waited in the lobby if the guest WiFi was available, but no one seemed to know the password to the GUEST WiFi.

When I got it back, they left the safety and vehicle inspection paperwork on the dash. Part of what they were supposed to do in order for my car to pass safety inspection was to replace the wiper blades. I left with a form that said my vehicle had passed the inspection with the work that was done. However... the work was not done. When I pulled out, the wipers had not been replaced. My concern is if those were not replaced, what else was not done that I was charged for? (They were replaced immediately upon my return with an apology). Seems to me that if you give me paperwork saying my vehicle was compliant with a state safety inspection and I leave without it being compliant, that would be an illegal business practice. I don’t know that for sure, but i’ll call the State of Missouri to find out.

Suffice it to say that my experience was not positive on several fronts.

TC
Teresa C.
03/28/2018
Real Customer Service
Super courteous and professional -- just like customer service is supposed to be! I trust these people with my car and they don't disappoint.
Bill L., Service Manager from Midtown Tire And Auto Service responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your business and value your opinion.

Raymond Huffman
Assistant Manager

MONICA B.
Nissan Versa
02/17/2018
Excellent work and fair price.
I have been a client since around 2002. Mechanics are always professional, prompt and clear on the work to be done. Great place!

GM
GWEN R M.
Kia Rondo
02/14/2018
The best thing I can say is that the service is exceptional. The work k is done in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. I have no complaints about the work. And above all I never have doubts about the quality of work or the prices charged. Succinctly, Midtown is trustworthy.

SG
STEVEN G.
Porsche Cayenne
02/10/2018
Fast service
I only send my cars midtown they really do know what there talking about...... Thanks MidTown

EH
ED and ROSEMARY H.
Ford Edge
02/09/2018
Hiss Ford Edge
Service is always friendly, efficient and convenient.

ST
SENA T.
01/27/2018
The quality the time the communication and honest makes a customer happy and leaving with an understanding of the work that was performed and it’s signed sealed and delivered my kind of family.....Reliable😊
In my personal review once you go there there is no going back my type of friendly

JZ

MONICA B.
St. Louis, MO
Nissan Versa
01/07/2018
Excellent job, extremely professional and well priced. Thanks!
Bill L., Service Manager from Midtown Tire And Auto Service responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business.  We will continue to strive to be worthy of your praise.

AH
Angela H.
01/06/2018
This is the only place I trust with my car....They're professional very friendly....I always get excellent service here!!!!

It is so nice to know how much you appreciate us.  Thank you again for your very kind words.

EJ
EVELYN J.
01/04/2018
Midtown Review
I know everything is expense now and I did not get a second opinion so I can not say if you have a good price but I can say the work you did on my car was very good .
I also can say the person that help me was very respectful. He listen to the customer me. Thanks Michael Deak you were very nice.

Thank you again for your kind words.  I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond.

AH
ANGELA H.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/04/2018
Everything was perfect!!!!! I love this place and the people!!!!!

Thank you, Angela!  Come back whenever you need us. :)

CR
Carl R.
01/02/2018
I was pleasantly surprised by the service, took my car in for a exhaust leak and oil change. My speedometer wasn't working at the time and was told would have to go to a speedometer specialty service but found the speedometer working when I left.
Well it seems my speedometer was actually in a state of recovery sitting in a warm garage for three hours, wasn't anything the mechanic did but still satisfied with the service I received. Keep up the good services, Midtown Auto.

CR
CARL R.
12/30/2017
I love convenience and supporting local bussines, thank you Midtown Auto!
Bill L., Service Manager from Midtown Tire And Auto Service responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for your patronage.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.