Latest Review over 1 year ago

DENNIS A.
Pleasant Grove, UT
02/09/2017
Blown Transfer Case
They repaired my vehicle to my satisfaction, Great mechanic shop. Treated me with the utmost respect.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for your review Dennis.  We appreciate your kind words
and we're glad we had the opportunity to serve you!
Hope your future trips to southern Utah won't involve vehicle repair but if they do we're here for you.  Take care.

NE
NANCY E.
Kia Sedona
01/22/2017
They seem knowledgable and are friendly. Quick service.
I would go back again and the prices on oil changes are competitive.

JOHN L.
01/21/2017
Service, service, & service again.
I am well pleased with not only the service but also the prices and quality of work performed. Your greeter has a great personality. Please continue the same. John Larson

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
01/09/2017
Very satisfied.
These guys are fast, efficient, honest and very competent. We have been coming here for years and will continue to be a faithful customer.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 01/10/2017

Thanks John!  Earning trust is very important to us.  We appreciate your support over the years and look forward to many more opportunities to be of service to you.

DAYNE G.
Fallbrook, CA
Dodge Durango
12/24/2016
Expert cusomer service
Courteous, very responsive, expert and timely service

JOHN L.
12/11/2016
Service--honesty--honesty--and honesty--great attitude (positive)
All of the above. Your type operation is an exception. Thank you. John Larson

RACHEL S.
Hyundai Accent
Amazing!
They are very honest and friendly. They take care of you here and get your car back to you as quickly as they can! I recommend them to everyone

CJ
CODY J.
Hyundai Tiburon
Fast and efficient service
I got my front tires replaced. They had them ordered and on my car the next day. Really friendly and fast.

NP
NATE P.
North Las Vegas, NV
12/09/2016
New Transmission
So I was at my cabin in Brian Head and the transmission on my truck went completely out. I had the truck towed to Midtown Auto.
I was at their mercy. However, they gave me a fair price and did a great job. My truck runs better than it has for many years.

LU
LEMAN U.
11/20/2016
Family owned, sincere, trustworthy, friendly... got the good vibes at first time...
This is a family owned business, not a franchise and it shows in their attitude, friendliness and care for your needs.

CI
CRAIG OR SYLVIA I.
Toyota Sequoia
11/15/2016
Great work at a fair price.
The people at Midtown always do great work, are efficient, thorough and are fair in their pricing.

ROY W.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2016
Fast and affordable
I had to have my car towed to the shop because it wouldn't shift out of park. They diagnosed the problem, ordered and replaced the defective part and had me running again within 24 hrs and all for less than $200.00.
Thanks Midtown Tire and Auto!
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 11/14/2016

Thanks Roy......glad we could help out!
We appreciate your business.

SA
SUE A.
Enoch, UT
11/10/2016
Midtown Tire & Auto has the friendliest staff. They made my service experience very pleasant.

BREE B.
Provo, UT
11/06/2016
Great, prompt service!
Would recommend to anyone!

KO
KELVIN O.
GMC Sierra
11/03/2016
Service and fuse check
Courteous, flexible, quick and knowledgeable. Honest people!

GO

CL
CLIFF L.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/25/2016
They were so nice and efficient. First time there and definately will go back for vehicle needs.

KN
KEITH N.
GMC Pickup
10/24/2016
5 stars
They do a great job for me.

KEITH B.
10/16/2016
Town and Country trip preparation
You inspected my minivan before taking a long trip. Your recommendations were professional and not pushy and you let me make my decisions based on your analysis. P.S. The trip went well and the minivan performed admirably.

RICHARD B.
GMC Yukon
10/16/2016
Customer service
Work is done right and follow up is great.