Latest Review over 2 years ago

AN
ANDREA N.
03/15/2017
OIl change and tire rotation
As always mid-town auto gives great service and explains things about the car in a way I can understand. Best auto place in town.

SA
SUE A.
Enoch, UT
03/08/2017
I have taken my truck to Midtown Tire & Auto twice, and both times I had a very pleasant experience. Everyone there is so friendly, and they do great work. I would recommend this business for sure.

RICHARD W.
03/01/2017
Always a friendly, personal reception and fine service
We are most grateful for the friendly, personal greeting that the staff at Midtown extended to us. We, also; appreciate the service that is quick, direct, honest, and solution oriented. One gets good value at a very reasonable price.

SHELDON B.
GMC Sierra 2500 HD
02/26/2017
The place is very clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful in providing their customers with details and options for their vehicles. Vehicles are repaired and serviced like explained in the time specified by staff. Great place in receiving great customer service!

JOEY B.
GMC Sonoma
02/17/2017
The employees
Employees are always courteous and willing to help. They are prompt and always smiling.

KO
KELVIN O.
Jeep Patriot
02/16/2017
Mid-Town Auto provides excellent service. Fast and courteous.

RICHARD B.
GMC Yukon
02/12/2017
Great service and concern for customers
Always customer oriented
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks Ric!  We appreciate your business and friendship.

DA
DENNIS A.
Pleasant Grove, UT
02/09/2017
Blown Transfer Case
They repaired my vehicle to my satisfaction, Great mechanic shop. Treated me with the utmost respect.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for your review Dennis.  We appreciate your kind words
and we're glad we had the opportunity to serve you!
Hope your future trips to southern Utah won't involve vehicle repair but if they do we're here for you.  Take care.

NE
NANCY E.
Kia Sedona
01/22/2017
They seem knowledgable and are friendly. Quick service.
I would go back again and the prices on oil changes are competitive.

JOHN L.
01/21/2017
Service, service, & service again.
I am well pleased with not only the service but also the prices and quality of work performed. Your greeter has a great personality. Please continue the same. John Larson

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
01/09/2017
Very satisfied.
These guys are fast, efficient, honest and very competent. We have been coming here for years and will continue to be a faithful customer.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 01/10/2017

Thanks John!  Earning trust is very important to us.  We appreciate your support over the years and look forward to many more opportunities to be of service to you.

DAYNE G.
Fallbrook, CA
Dodge Durango
12/24/2016
Expert cusomer service
Courteous, very responsive, expert and timely service

JOHN L.
12/11/2016
Service--honesty--honesty--and honesty--great attitude (positive)
All of the above. Your type operation is an exception. Thank you. John Larson

RACHEL S.
Hyundai Accent
Amazing!
They are very honest and friendly. They take care of you here and get your car back to you as quickly as they can! I recommend them to everyone

CJ
CODY J.
Hyundai Tiburon
Fast and efficient service
I got my front tires replaced. They had them ordered and on my car the next day. Really friendly and fast.