Latest Review over 1 year ago

JOHN W.
Volkswagen CC
02/24/2016
New to town
I recently moved to Cedar City from Idaho. I think it is more difficult to find a new, good, trustworthy mechanic for your car than it is to find a doctor for your body. The people at Midtown have treated me like I have been a lifelong important client. I will continue to use them and appreciate having found someone so quickly that I can have confidence in.

SO
STEVEN O.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/22/2016
Excellent service.
While I was in the shop the guys were very friendly and helpful. They cared about everyone that walked through the door and tried to make sure everyone was taken care of as an individual not just a number.

KD
KEVIN and SARAH D.
Jeep Patriot
02/21/2016
We have used Midtown Tire for many of our car repairs and they always do a fantastic job. They are honest and kind people. Would highly recommend then

SJ
STUART J.
Toyota Avalon
02/20/2016
Quick, accurate, honest
We take all of our cars here because we know we'll be taken care of quickly. They are honest and trustworthy about every repair. We've used Midtown for years and will continue for years to come!!

JAY D.

LISA G.
Suzuki SX4
02/07/2016
Fantastic service!
The people at Midtown Tire & Auto are fantastic. They are helpful and smart. I had been going elsewhere when Midtown was suggested to me by a family member. From now on, this is the only place I will go.

KL

Amazing!
I always receive the best service and prices at Midtown Tire & Auto

JEFF M.
01/25/2016
Always on time, quality service, friendly customer service.
I appreciated their quick, quality service and attention to my time. I was given a ride to my next appointment and the car was finished when they estimated it would be. I don't know much about cars and they never take advantage of that. The work is always done right.

SCOTT M.
Washington, UT
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/21/2016
Quick response and van runs Great!
Same day service! Thank you

JJ
JIM J.
01/21/2016
Shift cable replaced on 2004 F150 Ford pickup.
As usual, the service was very good. I have developed a personal relationship with several of the mechanics at Midtown... and really their ability to assess the problem... let me know of options for repair and then do a great job with workmanship. I consider Midtown the shop of my choice while living in Cedar City. I have recommended them to many of my friends and associates.

Mr./Ms. L.
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2016
Convenience,great service
very help to the missionarys

DJ
DONNA J.
01/15/2016
Excellent Service!
Your team ROCK! This is the tire I told you about. Fast friendly service.

EH
ERIN H.
Henderson, NV
01/05/2016
Awesome service
The most friendly and helpful auto mechanics in town!

RAY C.
12/24/2015
I like to keep my vehicles maintained, and at Midtown I feel secure knowing just that
The service at Midtown is always as though i am number 1. They are friendly and I always feel that their prices are fair. I don't like bouncing around mechanics, I like to know that my mechanic knows my car as well as I do. So when I feel comfortable, I stay.

WC

DANNY S.
Dodge Dakota
12/23/2015
Service Above and Beyond
The staff at Midtown Tire and Auto have gone above and beyond my expectations to help solve an issue with my aging pickup truck's electrical system. These guys do great work always and they truly care about customer service. I've never questioned the ethics of the Midtown staff. I appreciate their honesty and their integrity.

GG
GARY G.
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/26/2015
Honest and personal service.
Quick, prompt, complete, and did I say Quick?

TOM S.
GMC Sierra
11/19/2015
Friendly
They are very friendly and accommodating to my vehicle needs. I appreciate the service.

KEVIN B.
Mercury Mystique
11/19/2015
GREAT PLACE
These guys are awesome to work with. Would not hesitate to take my cars there. Thank you.