Latest Review over 1 year ago

JOHN A.
Pontiac 6000
11/06/2015
Great place
The shop is the cleanest shop I've ever seen. The service was wonderful and the people are friendly and competent. I would recomment Midtown Tire and Auto to anyone.

SF
STACIE F.
Saturn Vue
11/05/2015
awesome
love this company, 1st time I came here, I had a flat tire, they fixed it, put my tire changing stuff back into my vehicle where it belongs. Love the friendliness of the whole place. Will continue to refer family and friends here.

DANNY S.
10/05/2015
I Always Get 5-Star Service from Midtown Tire & Auto
I have been trusting Midtown Tire & Auto with my vehicles for a long, long time. They take good care of me and my cars. They are honest and dependable, and they stand behind their work. I don't see myself going anywhere else.

RON S.
Sandy, UT
Honda Element
09/29/2015
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST EVER!!
We brought our Element with what appeared to be a very serious problem with the drive shaft...made an awful noise after running over a large rock just East of the Gap. You looked at it, hit it with a hammer and "got 'er goin' agin'." What a great service group you are and we really appreciate it. Thank you so very much.

BRANDON A.
Mazda 3
09/20/2015
Outstanding job
These guys always do an outstanding job!

JENNIFER S.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/18/2015
Excellent customer service
Thank you so much... couldn't of asked for better service. Everyone was wonderful and they got me back on the road in 3 hours!!!

BOB H.
08/18/2015
Always get good care at Midtown.
Always take good care of me and my outfits.

Honda Passport
08/14/2015
always honest and friendly
they always do a wonderful job taking care of our cars and charge a fair price.

LA
Laurie A.
08/06/2015
Kindness and knowledge of the people who work there
I have always had a great experience at Midtown.

BRENT A.
Ford Five Hundred
08/06/2015
The kindness and knowledge of the people who work there.
Always a good experience.

MIKE W.
Dodge Nitro
08/05/2015
Oil Change Experience
Great place to go. Very friendly, honest, and they listen to what you need.

Mr./Ms. D.
07/30/2015
Very friendly, on time and great woork
Great place to have work done.

Honda Passport
07/14/2015
best customer service EVER!!!
took my car in to be safety inspected and get an estimate on fixing the drivers side door. They gave me an estimate that was fair but more than I wanted to spend all at once on a "kid" car. When I went to pick up the car expecting to pay for the estimate and the safety inspection, I was pleasantly surprised to only be charged for the $15 safety inspection! Midtown ALWAYS goes above and beyond the call of duty. That's why I'm such a loyal customer!

Honda Accord
07/11/2015
honest, quick, friendly
Midtown is always willing to make time for my car. The employees are friendly and courteous. This is an honest garage which is a rarity these days. They always consult with me before repairs are made. Their work is dependable and quick. The waiting area is comfortable and clean.

CR
CLIFFORD R.
07/09/2015
Friendly and efficient.
I love doing business here.

BRANDON A.
Mazda 3
07/06/2015
As always, fast, great, and professional service.
Thanks!

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/12/2015
Midtown always hits the best in customer service, service knowledge and friendliness, from Ken up front to all in the shop! Thanks
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2015

Thanks Dave!  We appreciate your kind words and trust.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.
Thanks again and safe driving!

DAYNE G.
Fallbrook, CA
Dodge Durango
06/04/2015
great service, quick response
Kendall is always pleasant, and thorough.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 06/04/2015

Thanks Dayne!  We appreciate your business and kind words.

KERRY M.
04/20/2015
Repair of 2000 Honda CRV
I have confidence in the multiple repair of my 2000 Honda CRV, including replacement of water pump, timing belt, Air Conditioning filter and valve cover gasket. And the cost was less than quoted by other local shops.

JASON C.