Latest Review over 1 year ago

JEFF B.
GMC Yukon XL
03/26/2015
Amazing service
Your staff is great and works really well with our crazy schedule.

CORDALE M.
02/23/2015
Above and beyond
Thanks so much for helping me out last week. Car broke down (alternator), they picked me up, and then drove me back to where I needed to be. Thanks for going above and beyond to help me get my vehicle fixed and going.

DOUG M.
02/17/2015
Customer accommodation & service
They are very Customer Service oriented. Their work is most efficient and thorough and they do everything possible to meet the needs of the customer. Very friendly!

Chevrolet Avalanche
02/17/2015
As usual, excellent, fast and friendly service
This is a great shop to take your vehicles to.

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
01/25/2015
Friendly and great mechanic
Thank you! Great mechanic!

JOY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/21/2015
Quick and Efficient
Midtown always tells me like it is and never tries to get extra money out of me. I completely trust them.

KATHRYN M.
Boise, ID
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2014
Good experience
Fast service, friendly staff.

Chevrolet Avalanche
11/13/2014
Mid Town Auto Continues to shine
I always recommend Midtown Auto whenever I can. The service and knowledge base is the best in town!

MARVIN D.
11/10/2014
Major front end work
The team at Midtown was great to work with has done a great job on all of our repairs. They are friendly and honest.

TF
TERREL F.
Saturn SL
10/10/2014
Great experience!
Midtown is very clean and professional. Unlike many other auto places in town, I didn't feel like I was looked down on. They were friendly and efficient. I will be returning there for future auto needs.

RK
Great!

KEITH B.
09/25/2014
Quick and efficient
The found the problem quickly and had my car back to me sooner than I had expected or hoped.

Chevrolet Silverado
09/19/2014
Best service in town
Midtown Tire and Auto has the best and most friendly service in Cedar City. Fast, efficient and high quality!

CA
CLARK A.
08/07/2014
Midtown is awesome!
Very impressed with the service and skill at Midtown Tire and Auto.

JOHN S.
08/06/2014
Honest repairmen with good prices.
Professional service people, fair prices and they got me right in when I needed a quick oil change.

DAVID B.
07/22/2014
Excellent work!
You did a great job. Will keep bringing both of my cars back.

MELONIE P.
07/16/2014
Friendly service and a wonderful waiting area. my daughter loved the popcorn machine.
I've always had a very positive experience here.

Chevrolet Silverado
07/02/2014
Thanks for being so professional and meticulous on our service!

ALISHA S.
Scion xB
06/11/2014
Great Service Provided by Great People
Awesome Job as always. Great Service Quickly and at an Affordable Price. Questions always answered and will be back.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2014

Thanks for your review Alisha.  We really appreciate your trust and confidence in us.  We look forward to serving you again!

CA
CLARK A.
06/04/2014
Everything was great! Thanks for your help.