Latest Review over 2 years ago

JJ
JIM J.
01/21/2016
Shift cable replaced on 2004 F150 Ford pickup.
As usual, the service was very good. I have developed a personal relationship with several of the mechanics at Midtown... and really their ability to assess the problem... let me know of options for repair and then do a great job with workmanship. I consider Midtown the shop of my choice while living in Cedar City. I have recommended them to many of my friends and associates.

Mr./Ms. L.
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2016
Convenience,great service
very help to the missionarys

DJ
DONNA J.
01/15/2016
Excellent Service!
Your team ROCK! This is the tire I told you about. Fast friendly service.

EH
ERIN H.
Henderson, NV
01/05/2016
Awesome service
The most friendly and helpful auto mechanics in town!

RAY C.
12/24/2015
I like to keep my vehicles maintained, and at Midtown I feel secure knowing just that
The service at Midtown is always as though i am number 1. They are friendly and I always feel that their prices are fair. I don't like bouncing around mechanics, I like to know that my mechanic knows my car as well as I do. So when I feel comfortable, I stay.

WC

DANNY S.
Dodge Dakota
12/23/2015
Service Above and Beyond
The staff at Midtown Tire and Auto have gone above and beyond my expectations to help solve an issue with my aging pickup truck's electrical system. These guys do great work always and they truly care about customer service. I've never questioned the ethics of the Midtown staff. I appreciate their honesty and their integrity.

GG
GARY G.
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/26/2015
Honest and personal service.
Quick, prompt, complete, and did I say Quick?

TOM S.
GMC Sierra
11/19/2015
Friendly
They are very friendly and accommodating to my vehicle needs. I appreciate the service.

KEVIN B.
Mercury Mystique
11/19/2015
GREAT PLACE
These guys are awesome to work with. Would not hesitate to take my cars there. Thank you.

JOHN A.
Pontiac 6000
11/06/2015
Great place
The shop is the cleanest shop I've ever seen. The service was wonderful and the people are friendly and competent. I would recomment Midtown Tire and Auto to anyone.

SF
STACIE F.
Saturn Vue
11/05/2015
awesome
love this company, 1st time I came here, I had a flat tire, they fixed it, put my tire changing stuff back into my vehicle where it belongs. Love the friendliness of the whole place. Will continue to refer family and friends here.

DANNY S.
10/05/2015
I Always Get 5-Star Service from Midtown Tire & Auto
I have been trusting Midtown Tire & Auto with my vehicles for a long, long time. They take good care of me and my cars. They are honest and dependable, and they stand behind their work. I don't see myself going anywhere else.

RON S.
Sandy, UT
Honda Element
09/29/2015
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST EVER!!
We brought our Element with what appeared to be a very serious problem with the drive shaft...made an awful noise after running over a large rock just East of the Gap. You looked at it, hit it with a hammer and "got 'er goin' agin'." What a great service group you are and we really appreciate it. Thank you so very much.

BA
BRANDON A.
Mazda 3
09/20/2015
Outstanding job
These guys always do an outstanding job!