Latest Review over 1 year ago

MARVIN D.
11/10/2014
Major front end work
The team at Midtown was great to work with has done a great job on all of our repairs. They are friendly and honest.

GG
GARY G.
10/17/2014
Chris and cronies
Thanks for trustworthy diagnosis and work. Having a good mechanic is like having a reliable dentist.

TF
TERREL F.
Saturn SL
10/10/2014
Great experience!
Midtown is very clean and professional. Unlike many other auto places in town, I didn't feel like I was looked down on. They were friendly and efficient. I will be returning there for future auto needs.

RK
Great!

KEITH B.
09/25/2014
Quick and efficient
The found the problem quickly and had my car back to me sooner than I had expected or hoped.

09/19/2014
Best service in town
Midtown Tire and Auto has the best and most friendly service in Cedar City. Fast, efficient and high quality!

CA
CLARK A.
08/07/2014
Midtown is awesome!
Very impressed with the service and skill at Midtown Tire and Auto.

JOHN S.
08/06/2014
Honest repairmen with good prices.
Professional service people, fair prices and they got me right in when I needed a quick oil change.

WS
WENDY S.
08/01/2014
Very dissatisfied
According to the mechanic who fixed my oil level, you overfilled my oil by more than a full quart. even though you said it couldn't possibly be over by more than 1/4 quart. Then you hedged and changed the amount, saying it couldn't be more than 3/4 over. Excessively over full can absolutely harm the engine and this was excessive, being 1 and 1/4 quarts over. plus the oil filter was leaking and not tight. This is the second time in a row you have overfilled my oil. I also asked if you had any specials and was told no, when you had a current special on oil changes. With all your hedging and changing of numbers, I can tell you are not honest, and I will let everyone know about my terrible experience and your repeat problems and refusable to give me a refund.

DAVID B.
07/22/2014
Excellent work!
You did a great job. Will keep bringing both of my cars back.

MELONIE P.
07/16/2014
Friendly service and a wonderful waiting area. my daughter loved the popcorn machine.
I've always had a very positive experience here.

07/02/2014
Thanks for being so professional and meticulous on our service!

ALISHA S.
Scion xB
06/11/2014
Great Service Provided by Great People
Awesome Job as always. Great Service Quickly and at an Affordable Price. Questions always answered and will be back.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2014

Thanks for your review Alisha.  We really appreciate your trust and confidence in us.  We look forward to serving you again!

CA
CLARK A.
06/04/2014
Everything was great! Thanks for your help.

AH

ALISHA S.
Saturn Vue
05/20/2014
You Guys Rock!
Always informative and honest.

05/13/2014
Expert, friendly and fast service

JUDY P.
Pontiac G6
05/06/2014
oil change
yes i was very satistfied with the service and effecience

AH
ADAM H.
Nissan Frontier
05/05/2014
Friendly and professional!
Very friendly and professional personnel.
All repairs were completed to my expectations. My only recommendation is to request service and labor costs before any additional repairs are completed.

TOM S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/19/2014
friendly, affordable and compitent
I enjoy getting my car serviced at Midtown, they are speedy and reliable.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 04/21/2014

Thanks for the kind words Tom!  Glad we could be of service.  We appreciate your business.