Latest Review over 1 year ago

ALISHA S.
Saturn Vue
05/20/2014
You Guys Rock!
Always informative and honest.

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/13/2014
Expert, friendly and fast service

JUDY P.
Pontiac G6
05/06/2014
oil change
yes i was very satistfied with the service and effecience

TOM S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/19/2014
friendly, affordable and compitent
I enjoy getting my car serviced at Midtown, they are speedy and reliable.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 04/21/2014

Thanks for the kind words Tom!  Glad we could be of service.  We appreciate your business.

JAMES P.
03/19/2014
knowledge, skill, & ability
MTT&A is fast, accurate, friendly, @ trustworthy.

MIKE W.
Dodge Nitro
03/19/2014
service
I was very pleased with the service I received at Midtown Tire & Auto. This was my first visit and I will use them again. One of the best experience's I have had.

BOB H.
Jeep Cherokee
02/28/2014
Always there for me
Alway good to have friends who will bail out an out of breath, overweight grandpa with battery trouble. You're the best!! thanks guys.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 02/28/2014

Don't remember helping an out of breath, overweight grandpa but we're always glad to see you Bob!!  Thanks for your kind words.  It's always a pleasure to have you come in.

TG
TYLER G.
01/23/2014
Honesty
There honest opinion saved me money when the other place I took my vehicle to tried to charge me for parts I didn't need.

GG
GARY G.
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/20/2014
competent and ethical
Chris never does work that does not NEED to be done----to the point, honest,

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/17/2014
Replaced our motor
Thank you or the quick, efficient and usual excellent work on our truck. Our motor went bad and you replaced it for us. It seems to run real nice. Thanks again!

TOM S.
GMC Sierra
09/27/2013
excellent
Friendly, efficient, affordable, great people to work with.

CHARLIE C.
Las Vegas, NV
Ford Econoline
09/25/2013
Satisfied Traveler
you guys are the best. thanks you very much and when i am in utah you have my service work. i will recomment you to everyone i know at navajo lodge next year.

JUSTINA D.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/01/2013
Fantastic!
always use Midtown Auto for usually Car Inspection I trust them tons & their real neat & clean & get the job done!

KENNY B.
Dodge Shadow
08/13/2013
Great place to get your vehicle repaired
The work you in quickly and do Professional work

BOB H.
Jeep Cherokee
08/10/2013
Chris has been taking care of my vehicles for over 30 years now and I wouldn't go any place else. They always go above and beyond.

SHARI S.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/29/2013
tire repair
Service was prompt and courtious