Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Chase N.
Pinehurst, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and friendly
Great place. Its a drive for just service that i will have done closer to home. But anything else i will choose this dealership.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Sure Critic. Glad to hear your first visit to Midway was pleasant.  We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team!

Brenda B.
Hayden, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome service dept
Jim always takes care of his customers
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5 star review. We hope your Hyundai is running strong. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine from Jim and the service team!

TV
Timothy V.
Rathdrum, ID
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Capable, efficient, and trustworthy
It is unheard of in my lifelong experience to find an auto dealership service department that evokes complete trust. This service department is just that, they truly take great care of their customers without providing unnecessary services.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Tim , Thank you for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that Jim and the service team is taking care of you and your Hyundai's and not pressuring you into unneeded services and repairs not needed. Please keep spreading the word and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call myself or Jim.  Enjoy the sunshine and have a wonderful weekend!

TD
Tamra D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
I took my car in for an oil change, service was quick and easy. Love the Bundle and Save Oil Change coupons!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and hope to keep your Hyundai running good for years to come.  Enjoy the last of the snow and have a great rest of your week from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team!

EN
Elaine N.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Reliable transportation and service .
I bought my Sonata 9 years ago this month. My experience owning it, as well as the fantastic service I've always received, has been a real pleasure. Both the vehicle and my service dealer are constants that I know I can count on. That is a wonderful feeling, erasing all concerns regarding reliable transportation.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the review and great feedback. We are happy to hear you love your Hyundai and that the Midway Team has been taking care of you.  Drive safe in this snow and slick roads and have a great rest of your week.

GG
Gary G.
Spokane, WA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great business sense, bad customer service sense
Repairs should not be done before diagnosis, duh. I'm sure your CFO loves your service dept.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hello Gary , Thank you for taking the time to post a review.  I am sorry for how you feel, but do not feel that we wronged you in any way.  The part you had diagnosed yourself, ordered and requested we put in did not fix your problem and that is correct. However contrary to your review I am very pleased with how Jim and the service team handled your situation. Although you did spend $296.00 I find your reasoning to slander the service department and Midway Hyundai baseless and very unethical as well.  What you failed to mention was that your oil and filter change you requested was a full synthetic oil costing slightly over $60.00 and the wiper blades totaling $32.00 - after review of the repair ordered the service team did only charge you 1 hour of diagnostic to find out what was really wrong with your vehicle and the headlights. I did not see any labor pertaining to the installation of the part you requested billed out, and upon further inspection of the ticket I found that they kindly adjusted the part price to employee cost - it appears that you approved almost $500.00 in diagnostic and installation of your original part but the service team felt given the situation that it was best to not charge you any labor for the switch installation and only charge you the diagnose needed to find the real problem- so let me break this down- you paid over $60.00 for a full synthetic oil change , $32.00 for wiper blades , $119.00 in diagnostic labor which is 1 hours labor at our shop (note you mentioned he spent several hours working on your vehicle including putting the switch in and the time to diagnose) , $9.18 in sales tax totaling $220.18- so really your only issue is that you paid for a part that you requested at dealer employee cost for $68.00? Honestly your review is baseless and misleading and I hope the people that read it see right through it. At Midway we always put ourselves in the customers shoes and make our decisions based on customer satisfaction.  I believe and think most people would look at the facts and believe the dealership did more then enough given your situation.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to me further regarding this situation, but please do not make snide and misleading comments on the Internet to make our team appear as bad people who practice bad business because it is not true.  I am kindly going to offer a link that will allow you to re-score us on your survey and recent visit that I feel will give you the opportunity to make a more accurate review of the services performed at Midway.   We wish you a great day from Myself and the Midway Team.

DT
Donald T.
Spokane, WA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, and the owner cares about their customers
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank for taking the time to provide some great feedback! We appreciate your business very much and wish to earn your business in the future. WE hope your Hyundai is running good and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great evening and drive safe from everyone on the Midway Team.

CE
Carol E.
Customer service
Always, quick and so kind!!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and taking the time to post a Sure Critic Review! We appreciate your business and hope your Hyundai is running good.  Have a great rest of your week from Zach and the Midway Team!

Otis Orchards, WA
Excellent service manager.
The service manager, Jim, and staff were excellent, as usual.They also looked up our Tucson regarding the potential recall.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with the service team.  If you ever have anymore questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great week from the Team!

Mckinlay P.
Newman Lake, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice, helpful, caring
They are genuinely caring. They found a broken part on my suspension when it was in for an oil change. So thankful!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review.  We hope your Hyundai is running good and want you to know we appreciate your business very much.  Have a great week from the Midway Team and cross your fingers that this is the last snowfall of the year!

ET
Elizabeth T.
Ponderay, ID
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Most pleasant car lot to do business at...
I really dislike going to car lots for anything, but the Post Falls Midway Hyundai doesn't really feel like a car lot. I drive down from Sandpoint to take my car there when necessary and I love the seating area. Every one in the service department that I've had dealings with has been kind and pleasant and they don't take all day to get the little things done.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review! We appreciate your business very much and try our best to make it a pleasant experience for all our customers.  We hope your Hyundai is running good and please spread the word when you can.  Have a great rest of your week and enjoy the last snowfall of the year :) Drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team!

Coeur D'Alene, ID
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Second vehicle purchased from Finlay and then Midway
Friendly staff, Great service
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback on the Sure Critic website.  Glad to hear the service team is taking care of you and your Hyundai. If you ever have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  We hope you have a great weekend coming up and look forward to seeing you in the future.

RP
Robert P.
Athol, ID
03/06/2019 Category: Service
buy 3 oil changes
bought three got two, because of dealership owner change.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent service. We are happy to hear that the service you received was excellent.  However I do sympathize with your oil change package you purchased from the previous dealership owner, I hope they explained that the previous owner was honoring those packages up to a year after they sold the dealership which would have been good until June 1 of 2018.  and I am glad to hear that they service team did honer your package you presented to them even though it was expired as the dealership you purchased them from only made the oil change packages good for one year from date of purchase.  After researching your history I would advise that given your limited amount of driving you might benefit from just paying as you go for your services. We apologize for the inconvenience but hope you were satisfied with the service you received and will continue to service your Hyundai at our factory authorized dealership.  Have a great rest of your week from Zach, Jim and the Midway service team!

BT
Brian T.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
My car had an issue and the service department worked diligently to fix it and fix it correctly very satisfied with the outcome.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding service on your Hyundai at Midway.  Also thank you for your patience and understanding with the length of time we spent waiting for the parts to repair your vehicle.  We appreciate your business very much and if you have anymore issues or problems please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great rest of your week from the Midway Service Team.

Melissa W.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great visit
Fast & thorough service! 1st oil change since I purchased by car so I was surprised to find it was free & they took care of a recall issue. Beautiful waiting area with snacks & drinks. Love this place!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a Sure Critic review.  We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and hope you are enjoying your Hyundai.  If you every have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team!!

Karyn B.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Jim is absolutely SUPERB and always goes out of his way to help you!! Zachary is always SUPBER too!! Again like always say in my reviews could not ask for better service anywhere!! THANKYOU 😊
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post another great review! We appreciate them very much, and are truly thankful to have you as a customer.  We hope you continue to have great experiences with our dealership and the Hyundai brand.  Have a great rest of your week and keep your fingers crossed that the snow melts soon!!

Rick B.
WA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Standard Service
Just ANOTHER good standard service where uncompromising customer service is the norm and quality of work is exceptional. If you're thinking of or need to get your car serviced I can think of no better place than Midway Hyundai.
PS....Nice job on the facelift....the dealership looks great....
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate your business very much and are glad to hear the service team took care of you and your Hyundai.  Please spread the word and if you have any questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact Myself, Jim or anyone on the Midway Service Team! Lets hope for some warm weather and have a great week!

Martin G.
Hayden, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
great people quick service
no waiting rapid service
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your business and glad to hear the service team took care of you and your Hyundai.  Have a great week and lets hope for some warmer weather :)

Creston, BC
02/25/2019 Category: Service
fast efficient friendly service
The service staff make you feel welcome and service needs are met in a timely manner. I travel a long way 2 1/2 hours to get my service at midway.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review.  We appreciate your business and the fact you come from so far to get your vehicle serviced.  If you ever have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to Myself or Jim. Have a great week from the Midway Team!

ST
Scott T.
02/24/2019 Category: Service
good job
great job... thanks
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review! We appreciate your business and if you have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to call.  Have a great week for the Midway Service Team!