Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.77778/5Overall Rating 2.77778/5rating 2.77778rating 2.77778rating 2.77778

AH
Adela H.
Rathdrum, ID
06/19/2019 Category: Service
always an excellent experience!
This is the first time I've ever known an actual dealership where they treat you like a valued customer instead of hustling you in and out. These guys have done everything they could to ensure a good experience and it has been and still is. I'll be driving nothing else from here on out but a Hyundai and they'll come from Midway or I won't buy. (oh yes, this is also the best car I've ever driven and I've been driving for well over 40 years)
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so lucky to have great customers like you and greatly appreciate your business very much.  We hope your Hyundai is running good and if you ever have any problems or concerns just let myself or Jim know and we will get you taken care of.  Have a great rest of your week from the Midway Service Team.

Karyn B.
Service Department
Zach is absolutely amazing!! Always friendly and pleasure to deal with!! I cannot say enough of Midway Hyundai Service Department....other dealerships should learn from them😊. Great and personable service everytime.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a awesome review, it is appreciated very much.  Thank you for you business and we are very lucky to have such great customers like yourself.  Thank you so much for your business and if you every have any problems just let myself or Jim know and we will get you taken care of.  Have a great rest of your week from the Midway Team.

RI
Robert I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service is professional, quick, and correct. Easy to work with, workmanship is superb. Fast!
Had a damaged windshield and small lens on the outside driver's side mirror. Repairs were perfect. I ALWAYS take my Santa FE to Midway. They are just as good on non-Hyundai vehicles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review! Have a great day from Zach and the Midway Team.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick, efficient, on time
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate your business very much and hope your Hyundai is running strong. Have a great day from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

R M.
Spokane, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
It is a very effective family operation
I appreciate the service orientation and responsiveness of Midway
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks for great review! Have a great day from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team

RT
Ray T.
Sagle, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service department the best I have ever seen y
I will most likely buy another car there because of the outstanding service and courtesy given to me as s new customer.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the great review ! We are happy to have you as a new customer and if you every have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle or service do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

LO
Lisa O.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Honest,friendly & quality service!
I was disappointed that my 2018,Hyundai, Accsent, 7500miles check & oil change, discovered I need to replace left rear shock! That is not acceptable from Hyundai!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the review.  Have a great day from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team

RJ
Ronald J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
great place
Every thing is good, they do a great job.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope your Hyundai is running good! Have a great weekend from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Richard G.
Great service department
Been having my 2017 Tucson serviced here for a couple of years. Never a problem. Thanks
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Happy to hear the service team is taking care of you and your Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and if you ever have any issues or questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the midway team.  Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

CO
Chris O.
Coeur D Alene, ID
06/13/2019
Excellent customer service
It's hard nowadays to find good customer service. Midway Hyundai was not only good they were great. The entire Post Falls group were personable, and we were treated with respect. We will be customers for life. My wife and I encourage anyone looking for a Hyundai, to go see the team at Midway Hyundai Post Falls.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

We are happy to hear Midway and the team took care of you.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to take care of your Hyundai for years to come.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

HB
Holly B.
Kettle Falls, WA
06/12/2019
Great buying experience
Our salesman Tyler was wonderful to deal with. Made the buying experience awesome. All the staff were easy to work with and not pushy
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks for the great Review! We are happy to hear the process was simple and easy as it should be.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Midway Team.  We hope you enjoy your vehicle and have a great day from The Midway Team.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Customer Service
They took great care of me, did not take advantage of me, and did everything in a timely manner. I will definitely be bringing my car here from now on.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business very much and if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We are always willing to help and make the repair and maintenance process simple and easy.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

2013 Hyundai Accent
dealership and service
Nicest, most professional dealership I have ever encountered. Great service and faster than promised!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a such a great review.  We appreciate your business very much and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Enjoy the sunshine and have a great rest of your day!

Snohomish, WA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service staff were friendly and extremely helpful.
I had a check engine light in the middle of a trip, called from the road and the were able to get me in next day. Staff was so helpful, I had them do front and rear breaks too. They also provided warranty work, and updates too. Thank you to the service staff.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review. We hope the  rest of your trip went good and that your Hyundai is running good.  If you ever have any questions or concerns with your Hyundai please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great day and stay cool from the heat.

SG
Susan G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I am always treated with respect and get any questions answered. From the "phone answerer" to the service manager they all are friendly and professional.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! WE are happy to hear everyone took care of you on your recent service visit.  We hope your Hyundai is running good and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

Rick B.
WA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service and dog pet
First off I AM TRULY UPSET WITH THE SERVICE EXPERIENCE....I have been coming to Midway Hyundai for about 18 months AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE MASCOT....THE CHOC LAB in the dealer hanging out...FURTHERMORE...There were NO treats to give your #1 Customer Service agent....Shame....
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you enjoyed Hemi the friendly mascot.  We will talk to the boss about getting him some treats but we have to make sure he does not get to many sweets.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Jennifer H.
Cheney, WA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Midway Hyundai service
Absolutely wonderful as usual. Quick, courteous and professional as always. I drive out from the valley to Post Falls because it is worth it. No gimmicks, no sales spheel, just what I came for.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate you business very much and hope your Hyundai is running good for years to come.  Have a great Monday and enjoy the warm weather. .

KA
Kahlid A.
Moscow, ID
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Really nice faculties and very conveniently
I had my oil changed and my handbrake tightened in a week ago and I have noticed the handbrake isn’t tightened properly. So I made my post and they immediately contacted me for refund. They were very nice and comprehensive with the issue.

Thank you Midway Hyundai, and I am looking forward to work with you again.

You are the best!!!

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Super nice but check your service before you leave
I had oil change and tighten the handbrake, but once I got back to my city, which is far from the Hyundai midway auto for about an hour and half driving, I noticed that the handbrake is still exactly the same while I paid for tighten it, and the drive back for just that will cost me gas and oil. :(
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for answering my phone call earlier. I look forward to your call back and helping resolve your issue quickly and more importantly conveniently.  Thank you for your time in this matter. Have a great rest of your day and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks

Coeur D Alene, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic!
The Service Department is amazing! Always kind and very detailed in explaining my service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  We are happy to hear the Service Team is taking great care of you and your Hyundai. We hope it stays running strong but if you ever have any questions or issues with your vehicle do not hesitate to contact anyone on the team.  Have a great rest of you week!

Raymond M.
Cocolalla, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Best service center
This is the best car service center I have ever used. They are knowledgeable and friendly. I’m much more likely to buy another Hyundai because of these guys.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business very much and we hope when you are ready you give us the opportunity to sell you a new one.  We hope your Hyundai is running well and if you ever have any issues please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great day from the Midway Team.