Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

GR
Gerald R.
Cottonwood, ID
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Respectful of our time
We live 3 and a half hour from Post Falls for service. The service writer got us in quickly for the software upgrade. We didn't have to wait too long to get back on the way home. That was greatly appreciated. Thank you!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We appreciate you coming in for that recall and hope your Hyundai is running good. Have a great Monday and we hope the sun is shining in Cottonwood :)

Judi S.
Rathdrum, ID
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Midway Hyundai Always the TOPS in customer service and vehicle care!!
Thank you Jim at Midway for your excellent care! I didn't know what to do when my 2018 Sonata went into limp mode (which I didn't know existed until it happened). You helped me get the service that I needed, excellent service, I might add. Thanks again.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review! We are happy to hear Jim and the team took care of you and got your Hyundai back on the road. We hope all is well and if you need anything regarding your vehicles please feel free to call myself or Jim.  Have a great rest of your Friday and enjoy the weekend from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Judith C.
Sandpoint, ID
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service and people!
Always a fun trip to Midway Hyundai for service. Building is clean, service is good and people are top-notch. I can always tell the
difference in how my car runs after it has been serviced.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review! We are happy to hear Jim and the team are taking car of you and your Hyundai and that it is running good. We appreciate your business very much and wish you a great day from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Sagle, ID
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Quick, friendly and comfortable!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review! We hope your Hyundai is running good and if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim. Have a great day and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Ron S.
Athol, ID
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service writer is great, he always takes good care of our vehicle.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review. We hope you have a great Monday and a wonderful week from Zach, Jim and the Service Team.

David M.
Pinehurst, ID
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Midway always does a good job.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We are happy to hear Jim and the team got your accent back on the road. Have a great day and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Mike B.
Veradale, WA
01/20/2020
Great Experience
Walked in the door & NOT confronted by a salesperson. We asked for assistance. We knew which vehicle we wanted see & took it out for a test drive. Frank, our sales rep, quietly sat in the car, answered questions & let me drive w/o a sales pitch. After the test drive, we asked for their best price & was offered what I knew was a "fair" KBB price. No pressure, no haggling, & no closer. They were up front, transparent, respectful, & helpful throughout the entire process. I fully anticipate the same experience from the service dept.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate your business very much and hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe. If you every have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the service team.  We look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come. Have a great Tuesday and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team.

RA
Richard A.
Rathdrum, ID
The people
Your product and people are great
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the sure critic review. We appreciate your business very much and hope your Tucson is running good. Drive safe and stay warm from Zach, Jim and the Team.

PJ
Patricia J.
Sagle, ID
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Always a good experience with Hyundai
this is my third Hyundai, and my second lease of one of their vehicles. The cars are great, they have all the bells and whistles that I require at a reasonable price and their sales team and service people are incredibly helpful and accommodating. I have no reason to buy any car other than Hyundai in the future.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We are happy to hear the sales team took care of you and that you are enjoying your new Tucson.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding your New Hyundai please feel free to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great rest of your day and drive safe.

TR
Thomas R.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Always please with service at Midway Hyundai.
Friendly, punctual, and always taking care of business!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business very much and hope you are enjoying your new Palisade.  I apologize for the trouble you are having with the Blind spot and wind noise, rest assured the parts to remedy those concerns are on order and as soon as we get them in we will contact you to arrange install of the warranty parts. Have a great day and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Tana B.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Costumer Service
Great place! I so appreciate the friendly service I get from Midway Hyundai when I bring my 2017 Hyundai in to have maintenance work done. It is nice to be greeted by the correct first name also the waiting room is always clean and there is coffee while you wait.
Tana B
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review. We appreciate you giving our service team another chance and we hope to continue to take care of your Hyundai for years to come. Have a great rest of your winter and we will see you in the spring. Drive safe and stay warm from Myself , Jim and the team.

Douglas R.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Nice Dealership
Easy to deal with both in sales and service
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star sure critic review. We hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai Santa Fe, and if you every have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Have a great day and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Post Falls, ID
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Dead battery
They were quick in getting me back on the road. Waiting area is clean and provides snacks and beverages. Good overall service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review. We are happy to hear Jim and the team got you back on the road.  We appreciate your business very much and hope to keep your Hyundai running good.  Have a great Monday and drive safe.

KH
Kelly H.
Spokane, WA
01/12/2020
Above and beyond!
From the minute I contacted Midway Hyundai, it was clear they were willing to go above and beyond to get me the exact vehicle I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. While waiting for it to arrive, communication was great. Any issues, questions or requests I had were dealt with immediately, appropriately and generously. I really feel like they wanted me to be happy and comfortable throughout the whole process, which I really appreciated. I couldn’t be happier with both Midway and my new Santa Fe!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We appreciate your business very much and are happy to hear the sales staff met your expectation and that you are enjoying your new Hyundai Santa Fe. If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great Monday and drive safe.

DA
D A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
01/12/2020
AMAZING DEALERSHIP
From the moment I started buying cars from Midway Hyundai the owners and staff made it a great experience. The sales and service staff is very knowledgeable and personable. A BIG SHOUT-OUT To the owners Ty, Zach and Luke they run a 1ST CLASS operation.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business very much.  Have a great day and drive safe in the snow.