Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

James W.

RI
Robert I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Quality service by professional personnel
Fully checked out Santa Fe. Ensured all was as it should be under the hood.

Darlene W.
Hayden, ID
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Family friendliness
Extremely helpful and friendly.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We appreciate your business and hope your Hyundai is running good.  Have a great rest of your week, stay healthy and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the team.

Stephen S.
Spokane, WA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Best Car Buying Experience!
We had, hands down, the best car buying experience at Midway! Not only did they listen to what we wanted, respected our decisions, and let us “take the reins”; they honestly made the experience fun. We love our Sante Fe (the electronics and tech are mind blowing!) and will be back to Midway for all our service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey Stephen. I am glad to hear that we could give you a great car buying experience, that you are happy with your vehicle, and that you will be bringing it back to our service department. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, be sure to let us know. Thanks.

Terry M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
2011 Hyundai Azera
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Complete auto care
Great ! Always taken care of by friendly, knowledgeable people.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey Terry. I am pleased to hear that your most recent experience with us went well. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Thanks.

RF
Rika F.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Flat repair
Timely service and friendly.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey Rika. I am glad to hear that your most recent experience with us went well. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, be sure to get in contact with us right away. Thanks.

Richard G.
Sandpoint, ID
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Midway Service Dept.
Great people, good service. Been taking my 2017 Tucson for scheduled maintenance. Never a problem, They where prompt in getting my car in the shop and wait times were minimal. Thanks
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for completing the survey Richard. I am sorry for the delayed response, I spent some time away from the office. I am glad that you continue to bring your vehicle in for maintenance and continue to be happy with the results. Feel free to get in contact in the future if you have any further questions. Thank you.

HT
Harley T.
Liberty Lake, WA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly, quick service
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Hey Harley, I apologize for the delayed response as I was out of the office for awhile. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and I am glad to hear you have had great experiences with us. If you have any questions in the future, always feel free to get in contact with us. Thanks.

Karla S.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Polite fast courteous service
Service was quick and well done
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We are happy to hear Jim and the team took care of you and your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Have a great day , stay healthy and drive safe.

KJ
Kathryn J.
Hayden, ID
07/07/2020 Category: Service
I always enjoy going to have my car serviced and I love my car.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We are happy  to hear Jim and the team are taking care of you and your Hyundai.  Have a great rest of your week, stay healthy and drive safe.

Spirit Lake, ID
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
They did a great job and a lot of due diligence in finding and fixing the issue with my car.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review. We appreciate your patience and understanding in getting your Hyundai repaired. Once we get the part in Jim or Myself will notify you and get your vehicle working as it should. We hope you have a great 4th of July , stay healthy and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Sallie C.
Otis Orchards, WA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Service manager Jim is great. Always checks for recalls, etc.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. Jim and the Midway Team appreciate your business very much and if you ever have any questions or concerns with you vehicle or the service please do not hesitate to contact my self or Jim.  I can t believe I am saying this in July but stay warm :) also Have a great 4th and drive safe.

LT
Larry T.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Service is always outstanding at midway Hyundai. I highly recommend them for service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We appreciate your business very much and hope you are enjoying your Hyundai Tuscon.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great rest of your Tuesday , enjoy the 4th and drive safe from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Moscow, ID
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick, Easy, Polite, In-and-Out
Just like the title, quick, easy, polite, and a quick and easy visit.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We appreciate your business very much and are happy to hear Jim and the service team took care of you and your Hyundai.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine.

PB
Penny B.
Rathdrum, ID
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
The Service Department personnel cannot be praised enough! They went above and beyond!! Thank you!!! That's why I will always be a loyal customer!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review. We appreciate your business very much and hope to keep you and your Hyundai happy for years to come. If you ever have any more questions, suggestions, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great rest of your Wednesday , stay healthy and drive safe.