Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Buick Enclave
09/23/2019
Fast service
Went in for an inspection and was out in less that 30 minutes. I would go there again.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/24/2019

Thanks John. We apprecite you and your business.

ALAFFIA S.
09/20/2019
Like family
I love them, they are my mechanic family.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks so much Alafia! We truly appreciate you and your business!!

EA

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
09/19/2019
Fast, Friendly, Professional Service
It is a rare thing to find an honest and yet affordable auto mechanic shop. I received fantastic service, and will be giving all my business to Midway Tire and Auto in the future.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks for taking time out to leave us areview. We're happy we met your mark.

FG
Freddie G.
Lillington, NC
Ford Police Interceptor
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Freddie said he has been coming for a few years to do what he needs to do at this place.

RON M.
Vass, NC
09/18/2019
Service Oriented
Great service always
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks Ron! We appreacite you and your faithful business.

KW
KRISTEN W.
09/18/2019
Simply the best
This is a great place my water pump went bad on my 2010 jeep grand Cherokee. They were able to get it from where I broke down, contact my warranty group, and have the part approved and installed all before 5 PM the same day. They were very informative on all aspects of what they were doing and never kept me in the dark. So to me this is a great place for vehicle issues. TAKE YOUR CAR TO THESE GUYS!!!!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased you're happy with our service!

Stewart S.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Stewart said this business was good. The staff was great.

WH
WANDA H.
Nissan Murano
09/16/2019
Oil Change
All of the staff are very knowledgeable and courteous. They always have a smile on their face and seem to take pleasure in solving your car problems.

RD
RUSS D.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/12/2019
Oil change was reasonable cost. However, they wanting to change rear rotors and brake pads at nearly $400, this would had been deceptive. I've work on my own vehicles for more then 40 years. The rotors we're not scorned and the pads were at 3mm. I changed the pads $48. Great folks just get 2nd opinion.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/12/2019

As a standard brakes 4mm or less we do recommend replacement. As a standard, all rotors are measured, in your case case your rotors were below thickness specification, therefore could not be resurfaced. Yes they were not scorned. Honestly, in some states if they're at or below minimum thickness specification by law they must be replaced. We mention this work only as a recommendation and not critical at this time.

EC
EILEEN C.
Lincoln MKZ
09/11/2019
First visit here and they were awesome, fixed my tire and did an oil change. Dean was great, will definitely be back. Thanks!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/11/2019

First, thanks for taking time out to leave us a review. We're pleased you're happy with our service and we certainly look foward to working with you in the future!

LH
Leonard H.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said the business did a good job. They did what he wanted done and didn't try to sell him anything he didn't need. The staff was really friendly

MARIA D.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/04/2019
Courteous attention to clients.
I came in for a car inspection that was handled professionally. My car will need new tires in a few months so Mike gave me several tire quotes from low to mid to high value. This was very helpful.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/05/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're pleased you're happy with our service.

SN
Siyuan N.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Siyuan said that he recommends this business for service.

KD
KIM D.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/03/2019
Always great service
It is so convenient to be able to drop off your vehicle and have the services you need done. Every time we bring our vehicles there for services we get awesome personal service and friendly greetings and a sincere thank you for the business.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/04/2019

Thanks for taking time out to leave us a review. We appreciate you and your faithful business.