Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

OC
Oscar Jack C.
North Carolina
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Oscar said he spoke with Craig, an employee at the business, sometime during the week. He was extremely happy and satisfied.

11/07/2016 Category: Service
Oscar said this business did what he wanted them to do.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/10/2016

Spoke with Oscar and found out he thought 1 was the highest score on a 1-5 scale.

JAMES 3 M.
03/10/2016
Happy with resolution. Good companies make things right when problems occur.

03/10/2016
Oil Change Cost
Went in to have tires rotated. Decided to get oil changed. Told Dean I wanted to use regular Mobil. When I went to pay the bill was $68.00 for an oil change. The extra cost of the oil was never discussed in advance. If the cost had been brought to my attention beforehand, any misunderstanding could have been cleared up.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 03/10/2016

I spoke with James and figured out what happened.We called the parts store and asked for Mobile One conventinal oil.They sent a different brand the first time and the second time they sent synthetic and we did not catch it.We take full responsability for the mistake and will make it right for James.

DEBBIE B.
07/04/2015
grear return service
Thank you for resolving the issue. It happened years ago and it was much worse situation and we got nervous. We have always come here for everything vehicle related and still plan on doing so. Thank you for the years of good service.

07/04/2015
Bad oil change
The last 2 changes there was no joke change tag. The last one on this focus it turns out two days later the car was smoking ame turns out the oil cap was left off and leaked it all over the vehicle inside making a big mess and large about of smoke and thanks to a stop for gas it was found before the engine blew up.
Craig, Dean, Tim, Bobby, J. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/07/2015

I spoke with Brad on Monday and told him the we made a mistake and we are very sorry.I had him come by the shop so we could clean up the car and top of his oil.Brad and his wife are very good customers and I made sure they were taken care of.I have spoken with my tech about this incident and made sure it will not happen again.He is a new employee and was very sorry for what happened.

SIOBHAN S.
Kia Optima
01/23/2020
Best Shop Ever!!!!!!!!!
I would recommend this shop to anyone! The guys in there were great. They always kept me informed of the progress on my car. They went out of there way to help and I am so thankful to them.

If your car needs to be repaired, I would always say go to Midway! Best customer service!!

MICHAEL S.
NC
Nissan Sentra
01/23/2020
Fast , simple , and know what thier doing
Started coming to this place last year , every time I have a problem their ready to find the problem and fix it fast , Trust worthy PPL

GJ
GEORGE J.
Chrysler Aspen
01/22/2020
I always get great service. The staff is friendly and seem to know their stuff. The car always runs great when they are done with it.

KL
KEN L.
Volkswagen CC
01/21/2020
The people at Midway are always very polite. I trust them to do the right thing and they always have.

LL
LISA L.
01/17/2020
Walk in service
Walked in. No appointment, needed auto inspection. Took me in ASAP and was done within 15 minutes!

DARRYL P.
Broadway, NC
Nissan Titan
01/16/2020
Quick and fast
I really like Midway tires been a customer for awhile

SUSANNA S.
Saturn SL
01/14/2020
Quick and friendly
Able to drop off overnight and call in the next morning to explain car issues. They were able to find and fix the problem that morning. Then a follow call to say all ready.

RD
RUSS D.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/08/2020
Valve cover gaskets
Work was done timely and efficient. Nice staff.

RP
Reginald P.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Reginald said that they're good at taking care of his vehicle. He does a lot of business there.

ST

AP
AMANDA P.
Kia Sedona
01/01/2020
The staff at Midway Tire are always helpful and honest. We so appreciate the way they treat people. We will continue to recommend Midway to all our friends.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you Amanda. We're pleased we met your mark.

CARL H.