GC

LK
LACY K.
Farmingville, NY
05/14/2020
Ron is a very straight cut guy
I’ve brought my vehicle here twice, and every time I’ve dealt with Ron, I give him the issue, he tells me what he thinks is going on, i let him in on any of my concerns as he’s happy to listen and we just communicate about exactly what’s going to be done. First shop I’ve been to where I’ve been able to speak to my mechanic and not have them write me off or have rude manners. Very fair pricing for top quality work. Highly recommend.

MA

AP
Anthony P.
Sayville, NY
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said they were courteous and did great work. Frank, his mechanic was wonderful.

Peck Slip, NY
05/06/2020
Trustworthy
Competent, honest and friendly service.

JIM W.
Selden, NY
05/01/2020
jeep
Always happy bringing my cars here

MARVIN D.
05/01/2020
Always great service
Always does the right thing. Would recommend to everyone

Marvin M C.
04/30/2020
Por qué el servicio es muy excelente
Desde que lleve mi carro por primera vez donde Ron me di cuenta que sería mí taller confiable para mis carros y lo recomiendo a mis amistades y familiares por que Ron trata los carros de sus clientes como sí fueran sus propios carros y me atrevo a decir que mejor,yo en lo personal estas semanas que cerró lo EXTRAÑÉ...... Lo recomiendo 100%

East Setauket, NY
Honda Civic Sedan
Very friendly
Very helpful always takes good care of my car

RT
ROBERT T.
Ram Pickup
Great services
Thank you for the great service to my truck.

MARVIN D.
Buick Verano
So reliable
Even during this pandemic Ron and his team were able to service my car. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

KK
KEN K.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/27/2020
Accommodating, efficient &!honest.
A staple in the community for years, they are fair and honest. Their work is completed on time and right the first time.

Ford Edge
04/01/2020
Fairly priced
Had done an inspection for my vehicle and due to nys tint laws, I had to remove the tint from the front windows. Ron had advised me in a timely manner and charged a reasonable amount to have it done. Having worked in repair shops in the past, I can say he was very upfront and fair with the price.

KR
KRIS R.
03/20/2020
Professional. Courteous. Honest
Ron was very accommodating even while short staffed. He was thorough is checking my vehicle and gave me the honest rundown of everything I needed to get up and running. Highly recommend mighty discount automotive.

TC
TOM C.
Medford, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
03/20/2020
A+ shop
I’ve dealt with this shop for years. The mechanics are very knowledgable, honest and friendly. The service is usually quick. I plan to do business with them for a long time.