JOSEPHINE C.
Pontiac G6
09/23/2017
Service at mighty muffler
Love these guys wouldn't go anywhere else

BARBARA S.
Selden, NY
09/16/2017
A couch that you sink in, along with very friendly owners.
Know their jobs!

JOSEPH P.
Jeep Compass
09/15/2017
Comments about Mighty Discount Automotive
As usual I was treated with courtesy. The friendly atmosphere and professionalism exhibited by the owner and his sons and employees is something all consumers should receive. The only place I take my vehicles to for inspection and for any repairs.

NC
NICOLE C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2017
always ready
my car did not start on 9/13 I got a jump and bought it home. In the morning I called Ron dropped the car off and they diagnosed and repaired my car in time for it to be used for work. They are terrific people and do what they can to get you on the road again quickly.

MARYANN L.
Lake Grove, NY
Dodge Challenger
09/05/2017
they are very great at what they do
just make it plesant

RD
RICH D.
09/03/2017
sevice for my car and pruchesing a car
The service to my car was as always tip top service. Its great to have a great!!! running vehicle because of them. but what I really want to had I had recently bought a used SUV from Ronnie which may I ad not only was this vehicle mint but WOW! what a unbelievable reliable car. you cant even here the motor running. If there was any issue with the Chevy Ronnie took care of it. When it comes to buying a used vehicle I wood HIGHLY!!!!!!!RECOMEND anybody to buy from them. At least you will be getting a car that was thoroughly check and serviced before your purchase. not like all the other fly by night used car crooks. you people out there should listen to what I said because if it wasn't true I would not have spent the time to wright this. I Love my new Suv Chevy Equinox loaded to the hilt which runs and looks like a BRAND NEW VEHECLE.

HF
HENRY F.
Toyota Tundra
08/09/2017
Friendly Expert Service
I was treated courteously and the work that was done on my vehicle was done professionally and in a timely manner. I will return for further automotive needs or repairs.
Hank F.

JOSEPH P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/14/2017
usual good service
the outstanding service rendered and knowledge of the personnel

JAMES G.
07/13/2017
Mighty Discount Automotive
The guys at Mighty are always fair, honest and have always treated us right.
Thanks guys

JOSHUA C.
07/12/2017
Fast and well-priced
I brought in my car for brakes and A/C. It turns out that the A/C only needed two wires put back together. Service was performed the same day it was dropped off. My car was ready later in the afternoon.

CL
CHRIS L.
Stony Brook, NY
07/05/2017
Check Fuel Light ON ~ Ron and his Son's to the Rescue!
We brought our son's Honda Civic in when the check fuel light came on, mind you, it was the day before a holiday and Ron took us last minute, when he was quite busy. They fixed the problem that SAME Day, replaced the gas cap and also blew out the lines, after smoking the car to access what was wrong. Amazing Service as ALWAYS and fairly priced! Love these guys!

FD