AI
ANTHONY I.
Garden City, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/07/2019
Ron was very honest and knowledgeable
The diagnosed my car quick and had me back on the road in no time

JEFF B.
Ram Pickup
09/05/2019
Quick Service
Though it was just a routine oil change & state inspection the service was performed quickly and I was notified when there was going to be an additional charge to replace a bulb.
I liked that I was able to get an appointment right away.
Everyone I met there was courteous and friendly.
The shop appeared to be clean and orderly.

RON G.
Holbrook, NY
09/04/2019
Outstanding people
Fast,friendly,courteous service at reasonable prices.

RASHID R.
East Setauket, NY
09/04/2019
Very happy with service friendly people fast service

TOM S.
Hyundai Veracruz
09/03/2019
Simple Fast and No BS
I called Ron last minute, he got me in and out, everyone friendly and courteous. I Absolutely recommend Mighty Discount.

GH
GARY H.
Selden, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019
Very honest, very knowledgeable and family owned and operated
Almost 40 years in business. Great service

GG
Greg G.
East Setauket, NY
08/22/2019
Honesty, Quality work, no surprises
I was a mechanic for decades but have been unable to work on my own vehicles for some time. I found Ron and Mighty Discount Automotive a few years ago and could not be happier. Their knowledge and service are great and are always reasonable. I have no worries or concerns when I drop my vehicles to them. I know the repairs will be done expertly and at a very competitive price.

ROSA M.
Lincoln MKC
08/20/2019
Great work
They work with you, help you out in any way they can. Been going here for years and never had a problem with anything they have done to my cars.

ES
Ed S.
Medford, NY
Ford Police Interceptor
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Ed said Ronny communicated with him. He provided great service. He completed the work as promised. He called once the service was complete.

DA
Diana A.
Holtsville, NY
08/19/2019
Customer Service
Very accommodating and friendly. Did me a nice favor as a brand new customer. Will definitely use them going forward. Highly recommend.

BC
BIILLY C.
Mineola, NY
Ford
08/16/2019
Always get things done efficiently and quickly

JUDITH H.
Lake Grove, NY
08/15/2019
Simply the best!
Back again to have my daughter’s car inspected. As always, courteous and efficient service.

JUDITH H.
Lake Grove, NY
08/14/2019
Reliable&friendly service
My family has been going to Mighty for many years. The service is prompt and efficient, from inspections to repairs.

Huntington Station, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
08/01/2019
Fast service
Oil change and inspection quick service

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/01/2019
Great Place
I Have used mighty muffler For a long time for car service. I’m very happy with the work they have done on my vehicles and will continue to use in the future