BC
Brian C.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has used this business his whole life. The employees provided awesome service. They provided great work.

JESSICA S.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Ram 1500
07/31/2019
Excellent service and communication
I’ve been to Mighty Discount Automotive twice now and had an exceptional experience on both occasions. They are very good with communicating issues with the vehicle as well as providing an up to date time line on receiving parts. I would highly recommend checking them out! A++

MIKE G.
07/31/2019
Best mechanic in town
Ron and his staff are very thorough and efficient. Other mechanics in the area have difficulty identifying problems with my car. Ron and his staff get the job right on the first try. I’ll only take my car to Ron.

PM
PETER M.
Selden, NY
Nissan Maxima
07/30/2019
Honest
They could have easily screwed me like a lot of other service areas have done in the past I have learned over time using a lift for a inspection takes away from real work the pct made on inspection is small compared to putting a car on a lift at 125 a hr others will fail ya an say you need wiper blades or your brakes need changing an they did not owner told me you need a air filter when you get a chance go buy one also told me watch my brakes starting to get low no one does this anymore he could have hit me over the head with the fail sticker an upsold me a 399 brakes job so for this I add a star to 6 good place to go honest business like I run mine it’s a dying breed thank you will be back

DQ

SV
Sal V.
Mount Sinai, NY
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Sal said everything was good.

Nissan Murano
07/23/2019
Honest Family Business fixing cars
Ron was fabulous made me an appointment to get my headlight fixed.I was very happy with the work done on my SUV.They are honest and professional.I am a dedicated customer here who is very happy coming here.I highly recommend this place to get your car or SUV fixed outstanding service and caring family business?

JANET B.
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/23/2019
Quick and easy
I went for an inspection on my new car. I was extremely surprised it was only $10 for a safety inspection. Ron could have easily changed me the full price of $39, but was very honest. I really think that is a quality you don't find too often. I will definately be going back for all my cars needs. (So will my husband)

Mike M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/20/2019
Very happy with the work they did. I always feel like they are doing the right thing by me when I go here. It’s not easy to find a repair shop that you don’t feel like you are being taken advantage of and I never feel like that with these guys.

MA
MIKE A.
Patchogue, NY
07/20/2019
excellent full service mechanic,
excellent service shop! they do everything. they've earned thier customers trust

Melanie L.
Coram, NY
07/18/2019
good friendly service
I am never disappointed. They are very helpful and honest! I feel my car is in good hands and can drive away in peace after I leave there!! Would highly recommend!!

MARVIN D.
07/18/2019
Knows his cars
Always is on top of what my car needs even when I’m not. Ron and his staff fix the car in a timely fashion so I can go on with my business. Ty Ron for taking care of me and my car

RON H.
Lake Grove, NY
07/16/2019
Ron Harrington
Always honest, knowledgeable and the job gets done right the first time.

RASHID R.
East Setauket, NY
07/13/2019
Always very helpful thank you