Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LL
LINDA L.
02/11/2017
Defective battery
I found my car not starting again today, Saturday right after I had received and paid for as new battery and tow on Friday with your shop. So with no answer at your shop I was towed to Firestone at the Smithhaven mall and was found to have defective battery. SO I had to purchase another battery and pay for this tow too! I will be returning your defective battery and expect a full refund. Sincerely, Linda Layaw

WL
WILLY L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
04/14/2016
U guy really help me since I came to the islanders
U guy have helped. For a lot of
Yes with my car.

AT
Adam T.
New York
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Adam said they repaired everything he needed done so he could pass his inspection.

10/28/2014 Category: Service
Adam said his overall experience with the business is not good. He said he felt the business was trying to rip him off on new tires. He went to have an oil change and a tire rotation but seven days later he went to the Department of Motor Vehicles and failed the tire inspection. He took the vehicle back to the facility to file a claim against the business, however he has to give them a chance to correct their mistake. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Ronald C. from Mighty Discount Automotive responded on 11/05/2014

We spoke with Adam and satified his needs. We also reinspected and passed  the vehicle at no charge.

HL
HARLENE L.
Honda Crosstour
08/26/2014
Oil Change
Very unhappy with my service. Ron told me I could get regular oil, then when the car was in the bay tells me I have to get synthetic oil or the engine could blow up. He OVERCHARGES me $74 for the oil change and then informs me that next time I could get regular oil if I choose to do so!

HM
Helayna M.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Helayna said after the staff fixed her vehicle the starter went. They replaced it, but its still having issues and she has to go back. They did a good job but she did not have issues with her starter before she brought her vehicle to the business.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda Accord
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Steven. He said they were rude and it felt as if they were taking advantage of him with their prices.
Ronald C. from Mighty Discount Automotive responded on 05/09/2014
We at Mighty Discount Auto take our credibility very serious, and personal. We strive to give our customers a 5 star experience every time they visit our facilty. I'm sorry that Steven felt we were rude to him. We did not perform any repairs, just merely recommended work that needed to be done. Sometimes more work is needed than originally thought.

Tenna M.
Nissan Maxima
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said they're professional.

07/08/2019
The Visit
Good job.

EM
EILEEN M.
05/10/2019
great service
they are on point as making drivers safe my car is in good hands as well as myself and family Thanks mighty discount automotive!

Timmy M.
Mazda MPV
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Timmy said that he recommends the place for service.

CF
CLEMENT F.
Saturn Aura
10/25/2018
(Blank)
A good place with an excellent reputation that is renewed every time I go there.

Moe R.
Queens Village, NY
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Moe said the staff did a great job, and he has no complaints.

RA
Robert A.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he had a good experience and he would recommend them for work.

MK
Mike K.
Acura TSX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he had to come back 4 times to get the service right.

JI
Joan I.
Selden, NY
Jeep Liberty
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the staff was very accommodating and fast.

Mike R.
Garnett, KS
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said Ron, the owner, is fair.

FD

PN
PATRIC N.
Bohemia, NY
12/12/2016
Almost fixed my problem with computer generated tire pressure issue

VL
Prompt service, reasonable pricing

Janice L.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/01/2014 Category: Service
Janice said she does not know very much about vehicles, but it looks good to her.