STEPHEN S.
Scion xD
05/16/2019
Courtesy and Knowledge
As always Ron and his mechanics supply in depth knowledge and courtesy to the customers. In all the years of going here, have never left dissatisfied. Thank you Ron.

MK
MORAN K.
Saint James, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/12/2018
Not accepting in house promotions
You have a major gap between promotions to actual e.g
As a Thank you for your Loyalty i will be offering FREE New York State Inspections thru December

While I paid the request amount

HM
Helayna M.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Helayna said after the staff fixed her vehicle the starter went. They replaced it, but its still having issues and she has to go back. They did a good job but she did not have issues with her starter before she brought her vehicle to the business.

LL
LINDA L.
02/11/2017
Defective battery
I found my car not starting again today, Saturday right after I had received and paid for as new battery and tow on Friday with your shop. So with no answer at your shop I was towed to Firestone at the Smithhaven mall and was found to have defective battery. SO I had to purchase another battery and pay for this tow too! I will be returning your defective battery and expect a full refund. Sincerely, Linda Layaw

MN
MIKE N.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
09/17/2016
Great service, great price! Clean shop.
Hey guys, thanks for your great professional attitude and service. You were not overpriced and you were honest in the diagnosis.

AT
Adam T.
New York
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Adam said they repaired everything he needed done so he could pass his inspection.

10/28/2014 Category: Service
Adam said his overall experience with the business is not good. He said he felt the business was trying to rip him off on new tires. He went to have an oil change and a tire rotation but seven days later he went to the Department of Motor Vehicles and failed the tire inspection. He took the vehicle back to the facility to file a claim against the business, however he has to give them a chance to correct their mistake. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Ronald C. from Mighty Discount Automotive responded on 11/05/2014

We spoke with Adam and satified his needs. We also reinspected and passed  the vehicle at no charge.

HL
HARLENE L.
Stony Brook, NY
Honda Crosstour
08/26/2014
Oil Change
Very unhappy with my service. Ron told me I could get regular oil, then when the car was in the bay tells me I have to get synthetic oil or the engine could blow up. He OVERCHARGES me $74 for the oil change and then informs me that next time I could get regular oil if I choose to do so!

KR
KRIS R.
03/20/2020
Professional. Courteous. Honest
Ron was very accommodating even while short staffed. He was thorough is checking my vehicle and gave me the honest rundown of everything I needed to get up and running. Highly recommend mighty discount automotive.

TC
TOM C.
Medford, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
03/20/2020
A+ shop
I’ve dealt with this shop for years. The mechanics are very knowledgable, honest and friendly. The service is usually quick. I plan to do business with them for a long time.

MIKE S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/19/2020
inspection during a crisis
during this crisis Ron and his team got me in and out of there shop with always professional courtesy.

DEAN L.
Huntington Station, NY
03/18/2020
Can't beat a family owned and operated business. Ron and his sons provide excellent service. They are extremely knowledgeable and prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Mighty Discount to anyone.

RICH M.
Saturn Aura
03/12/2020
Reliable and Efficient
Had my oil changed today. Ron and his crew always take car of me. They're always reliable and efficient. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

James T.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Acura MDX
03/09/2020 Category: Service
James said the staff did what they said they were going to do and at a fair price. He added that he was happy with the service.

EG
ELYA G.
Rockaway Park, NY
03/07/2020
Great work that you can trust
I have been using them for years, trust them more than the dealerships!

Marvin M c.
03/07/2020
Excelente servicio
Él servio que Ron da es excepcional mis carros no los tocará otro mecánico mientras Exista Ron yo lo recomiendo 100% sin dudarlo ni un segundo