Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5rating 4.8888867
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

JJ
James J.
Fort Worth, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
The service was very fast. The on line site needs some work our appointment for service was never received. This was no problem we were in and out in no time at all.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you as one of our VIP customers and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KP
Kelvin P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Taking care of their customers
It's the little things from concierge service to just taking care of the little things car comes back better than it went in.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for choosing our service team to help you maintain your vehicle.I also want to thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey.

06/21/2019 Category: Service
They dont check ALL of your fluids when getting an oil change.
If I schedule an appointment I expect to not have to wait 2 hours for an oil change. Other places take as long but they check ALL the fluids and top them off. They also vacuum it!
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We appeciate you as a valued customer. The surveys
are very helpful in correcting issues in our department.

RL
Ross L.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Honest, reliable, courteous and professional.
Polite, professional employees who informed me of what had to be done and how long it would take. My vehicle was returned ahead of the estimated time with no surprises. Great job. This is my 7th vehicle purchased from Mike Brown and the support service has always been excellent. 👍👍👍
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to complete
our survey. We appreciate you as one of our very valued customers and look forward to seeing you next  visit

KG
Kalli G.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ken the manager is trying to make things right
Ken called me and said they messed up on alot of things. He apologized and gave me 3 free oil change credits which adds up to a little more then I requested back. I will give them another try next oil change and see how things go.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Its not
See previous boxes.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We look at each survey very closely to see what we can improve on. We clearly did not communicate well with you on your visit and for that I am very sorry.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Replaced tire when they said they would.
They replaced tire when they said they wouldp
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate your business.

WB
William B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great SVC.
Service was 1st class.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We appreciate you for taking your time to complete our survey. We always look forward to servicing your vehicle.

Susan B.
Diboll, TX
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service can not be beat! Excellent
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so very much for allowing our service team to take care of your service needs. Thank you as well for taking time out of your day to complete our survey.

TA
Ted A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Close to home.
Friendly and quick.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

we are happy that your service visit was to your expectations. Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey

Justina A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service rep was friendly and professional. Took time to show me how to navagate the screen options for the auto controls. Oil change was speedy.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We are glad that you chose our service team to service your vehicle.We look forward to seeing you next visit.

TW
Thomas W.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
Only take my Santa Fe to Mike Brown

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Routine oil change very pricey.
Overall it was fine except for the cost. $65 for an oil change is more than any other dealership charges. Even with a ($10 discount), that is too high.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We really appreciate you as one of our valued customers.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
The staff were so helpful and took care of us. We had to have a rental car-staff got right on it; repairs were taken care of; it was all around good servicev
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you as one of our valuable customers.

David S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Recalls and Bluetooth
The recalls were all things that I can't see or confirm so I am assuming they were completed.
My Bluetooth still doesn't work properly and they said they don't know how to fix it.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to complete our survey.

LK
Leslie K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Convince of getting in and getting out since I travel for my job.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you business and look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs.

Rainbow, TX
06/03/2019 Category: Service
courteous and fast service.
No complaints. All went very well.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank youvery much for allowing our service team to help you maintain your vehicle. We will always strive to meet or exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Previously entered on Facebook

I have just moved to Granbury and knew I needed car serviced. Andrew was most diligent in explaining what was priorities and what was necessary in the near future. Taking his time even though I showed up without an appointment. As I waited he frequently informed me of the progress and the length of wait time. Great Service
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to take care of your service needs.  Welcome to our community and Mike Brown Hyundai. We appreciate that you took your time to complete our survey.

Robert M.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
no pressure and fast
fast in and out
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our service team to take care of your maintenance needs. We also want to thank you for taking your valuable time to fill out our survey,that helps us to monitor our teams performance.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and very capable staff
The appointment was easy to make, the staff on Memorial Day were cordial, attentive and reacted quickly. Very satisfied.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to service your vehicle. We also thank you for taking your valuable time to complete our survey.

WP
William P.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service manager
Excellent service manager kept me informed periodically.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our service team to help you keep your vehicle maintained. Also thank you very much for taking your valuable time to complete the survey for us.

Susan B.
Diboll, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
The staff
The staff are great
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to service your vehicle. Thank you as well for taking your time to complete our survey.