Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I am delighted that we were able to provide five star service.  My team and I look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

KP
Kelvin P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
I called our salesman for MB to service our genesis with an oil change and tire pressure check/fill as the indicators were noting.
He came out in a blustery, cold, rainy day and provided concierge service for the time it took to have the maintenance performed.
He also provided a $5 off coupon for the service, just because!
Mike ALWAYS goes above and beyond.

A++++
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the five star review, it is much appreciated.  We truly try to give every customer our best on every visit.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to filling your vehicles maintenance needs.
Thanks again,

RP
Robin P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Recall and Maintenance Service
Great customer service done in a timely fashion! Thanks!
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Lynn S.
Weatherford, TX
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Efficient and Accommodating
Garrison was great! Overall, they were all friendly and accommodating in making sure I was not inconvenienced during my service. I will definitely return for future service and purchases. Thank you
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks again,

Debra W.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service from the Service Dept
I had an appointment for an oil change, they were ready for me when I pulled in. There was also a small recall on my vehicle, which I was unaware of , they made sure I had time and they fixed it as well . I appreciate the fact they took the time to save me another visit.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, very friendly..
I'll be back
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

My team and I are very grateful for your patronage and the five star review.  Nothing is more important to us than the continued satisfaction of all our customers.  We will continue to put forth our very best and provide five star service on every visit.

great service
impressed by the thoroughness of their service
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Michele C.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Thorough & Professional
I’ve been using the service team at Mike Brown Hyundai for 5 yrs. They are always eager to help me with any issues and to thoroughly explain in plain English what is needed and why. They always get me in as quickly as possible and they do a great job. The staff is so friendly. It’s a pleasure doing business with Mike Brown Hyundai.

DU
Diana U.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Changes
The Service department employees are courteous, knowledgeable and dependable. I like making an appointment so that I am not having to spend alot of extra time for an oil change.

DO
Donna O.
De Leon, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick service
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I am delighted that we were able to provide you with five star service on your most recent visit.  Your sastisfaction is our primary goal and my team and I will continue to do our very best to maintain that level of service.  Thank you for your feedback and patronage.

Michael G.
11/01/2019
New Purchase
We had a great experience purchasing a new vehicle. Angela was professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone we encountered at the dealership was helpful and cheerful.

FR
Frank R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly service. This is our second vehicle we’ve purchased from Mike Brown and service is always great.
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  My team and I are dedicated to making this the best service department around and your feedback and opinions are greatly appreciated.  We look forward to helping you in the future and will continue to provide five star service.

PS
Patti S.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Was an exceptionally busy morning for me so I was in a rush. Johnny understood that and kept me updated on progress. Car was finished more quickly than I expected. Thanks, Johnny; I'll definitely ask for you next time!
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your feedback and opinions are very important to us.  Johnny has been an excellent addition to our Hyundai service team and will be an instrumental part of our growing department.  Johnny, Garrison and I are all dedicated to making Mike Brown Hyundai the preferred dealer to have your vehicle serviced.

RD
Rick D.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Same friendly service

Dublin, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
The service manager got us in right away even though we were there during lunch. Everything was well taken care of.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous and efficient team
I have been getting my Santa Fe serviced at Mike Brown Hyundai since I bought it in 2017. The waiting area is clean and comfortable and wi-fi is available. Coffee and other refreshments are available as well. Love Hyundai vehicles!

LG
Lazaro G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tune up
Wife said everything was great. If she is happy im happy!
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the five star review.  We will continue to do our best and provide five star service on every visit!  Thanks, again.

Joe A.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
almost perfect
the check engine light came on last weekend and this popped up on the touch screen display

A possible condition with your Engine Control System has been detected with your 2018 SONATA (5NPE34AFXJH670053) on 10/18/2019 at 05:37 pm CDT. A full system check is recommended to be done when convenient. Use the MyHyundai app or visit www.myhyundai.com to schedule an appointment with your preferred dealer.

I scheduled the appointment for Monday, they provided me a loaner to use until the car was repaired. Had my car ready the next afternoon. Also fixed a problem with a switch on the steering wheel that I had previously reported. Unfortunately that switch is not working now, nor is the selection switch next to it.
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback and opinions are very important to us.  We appreciate the five star review, but it sounds like we need to get you back in here as soon as you are available.  I will be contacting you personally to get this sorted out.  Thanks, again.

NV
Niza V.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Khristian villalvazo
I love taking my car for the oil change to mike brown Hyundai dealership they are fast and friendly
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Robert M.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
no pressure and fast
oil change was fine... just to costly.
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We value the opinions and feedback of all our customers.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to serving you in the future.