Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/17/2019 Category: Service
24-month service
Service was complete and finished when estimated
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for allowing our team to take care of your automotive needs. Thank you as well for taking your time to fill out our survey.
We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Michael C.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Fantastic customer service always feel like family when I take my car to granbury Hyundai recommended.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for allowing our team to take care of your service needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey.

SD
Shirley D.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Warranty tepair
Service was very persistent until problem was solved.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking your time tocomplete our survey and we really appreciate you as a loyal customer. We will always strive to meet or exceed your expectations when your vehicle is here for service. We look forward to see you next visit.

GARRISON L F.
03/13/2019
Great Service and great customer service
recently purchased and Hyundai Santa Fe for my sister and brought it back to mike brown for its first scheduled maintenance, Andy and Ken took care of my vehicle with the upmost care and keep me well informed during my service visit, I recommend all Hyundai and Genesis owners to come by Mike Brown Hyundai and Genesis for all their service needs.. 10/10 recommendation!
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALLOWING OUR SERVICE TEAM TO PERFORM MAINTENANCE YOUR VEHICLE AND HELP PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.

KEN

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and professional.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time and filling out our survey. We are very happy you chose our service team to help you maintain your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Adam B.
Dublin, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Commitment to thier customers; attention to detail.
This dealership and it's employees exhibit the high level of service standards and customer service commitment typically reserved for exotic or exclusive brands. Thier commitment to the satisfaction of the customer has exceeded expectations and thusly has gained my return business for the foreseeable future.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to service and help maintain your vehicle. I would also thank you for taking your
time to complete our survey. we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lipan, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Made a Mess !!!
Made a mess of my engine , started the car with out the Oil cap on, got oil all over engine, inside the Hood and windshield and wipers. Did not clean it.
Did an oil change on the Wrong Car. Mine. Put in Bulk oil, not what we use.
I was only there to have a Door handle fixed and a state inspection done.
Did not call me as promised, I cad to call them and then they made me wait , and said they would have to call me back in a few minutes. 25 min later I got a call...
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I APOLOGIZED TO CUSTOMER AND OFFERED TO DO WHATEVER WAS NECESSARY TO CORRECT A WRONG.

HR
Helen R.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly courteous service as usual.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to service your vehicle. Thank you for taking your time to answer our survey. We will always work very hard to meet or exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to service and help maintain your vehicle. It is very important for us to meet or exceed your expectations on every visit. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

FR
Frank R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast service. Mike Brown Hyundai is the only shop to service our Santa Fe. Friendly and courteous.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team t0 service and take care of your vehicle needs.. You are a very important customer to us and our team will always strive to meet or exceed your expectations on each visit. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SD
Shirley D.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Feb service
Excellent service. Fast & efficient.
Great service & sales staff.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for allowing our team to service your vehicle. We will always strive to meet or beat your expectations. We also appreciate you taking your time to reply to our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next Ken

GD
Glenda D.
Meridian, TX
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Worst experience ever, lied to and cheated.
This had to be the most stressful and worse experience I have ever had. My car left the dealership in worse condition that when I left it. I was lied to and cheated. I had to take my car to another dealership to repair what they broke. I will not be returning to Mike Brown Hyundai ever.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

I visited with customer and apologized for any incovienance we may have caused her.

GM
George M.
Granbury
02/23/2019 Category: Service
We were looking for a good service dept after going to Hiley in Burleson will not go back there.
Very pleased with Mike Brown service dept and will be returning there even though it is a little bit of a drive from Cleburne.Good service is worth the drive.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to provide service on your vehicle. We appreciate you for taking your time to complete our survey and we will continue strive to meet or exceed your expectations on every service visit. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Gordon, TX
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness
This is by far the cleanest dealership I have been to. It shows the pride the employees take in their job.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Joshua, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
went in with a 9 o'clock appointment for the works special and was out in no time. Friendly and helpful service
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you very much for being our customer and allowing us to service your vehicle. we appreciate you for taking your time to complete our survey and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GM
Gary M.
Tolar, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly, particularly the service manager.
See title
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

thank you very much for taking your time to answer our survey.
your business is very valuable to us and we will always strive to
meet or exceed your expectations. we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Thanks

FR
Frank R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always friendly and great service. The staff are always helpful and services are always completed correctly.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

thank you very much for allowing us to help you maintain yoour vehicle. It is very much appreciated that you took your time to answer our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

KC
Kyle C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Worked Me In
There was a little confusion on the scheduling but the service manager adjusted and got the work done.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for allowing us to perform maintenance on your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for taking your time to feel out our survey.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, very friendly..
Great staff, very friendly
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our Service Department to perform maintenance ,we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for taking your time to complete the survey. You answered the reccomend question as a no but I think that was a mistake according to other questions. If it in fact is a no
please call me to discuss what we can do better for you.

817-279-5830

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Start to finish, great service all round.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you with the maintenance of your car and thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.