Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Betty M.
Gustine, TX
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Resolved
I was given a shop credit for the next visit. I feel confident that the service will be much better.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
Get prepared to pay. You sure won’t get out of there without paying as much as you would at Jiffy Lube or some other place like that. Only thing extra that you get is a wash job but even that isn’t as good as a drive through one.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

i spoke with customer and explained that previous filter was air filter and that cabin filter was a little higher. My advisor did not provide her with explaination which was a mistake. Since we did not give her an acceptable explaination I gave her a store credit that will make bill come out to what she expected. Thank you so much for your business.

ME
Mcclane E.
Weatherford, TX
01/11/2019 Category: Service
xlnt service
I was well informed during the process of my service which was performed in very good time and efficiently.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time.My name is Ken Speaks and I just started as service manager and if I can be of any assistance in the furture I will be happy to. Thank you for great survey as well

LA
Lana A.
Cleburne, TX
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealership
Great service...Great Staff
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next service. Wealso want to thank you for taking your time to give us such a nice review.

Ken Speaks

2017 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Good and fast
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

thank you very much for your business. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and will strive to make that visit a 5 star visit.

Ken Speaks

Serv

Stanley M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly
I take my Hyundai here for all maintenance.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good morning I wanted to thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We really appreciate the excellent survey you returned on us. My name is Ken Speaks and I am the new service manager. If I can be of any assistance to you in future I can be reached at 817-279-5830.

Farmington, NM
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick service with kindness and attention
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for your business and we are happy you had a good visit. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. My name is Ken Speaks and I am the new service manager here at Hyundai. Thank you for the great review.

Robert B.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and on time.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank You for your recent visit to our dealership! We strive for excellent customer service and excellent quality of work. We look forward to seeing you again!

LK
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

PM
Philip M.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate how you always check to makeg to make sure everything went as planned.
You did a great job!
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

RD
Rick D.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY SERVICE
ALWAYS GET GREAT SERVICE. BEST IN TOWN.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

RP
Robin P.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service!
Yes, I would recommend Mike Brown Hyundai to a friend.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Jack K.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling and speed of service.
I was taken in at my scheduled time. Although they were busy, the service was completed in a timely manner.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

CJ
Clay J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Good and fast service. Friendly.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Michael C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service recommended dealer for all your service needs. Oil change done in timely matter and customer service 5 stars.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Walnut Springs, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely Wonderful Service As Always
The Hyundai staff not only were quick and efficient but they were kind. They handled my two children running crazy and even played with them. I will always only have my Santa Fe serviced here!
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

WM
Wanda M.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service dept. Is great
I like my car and will return for service at Mike Brown Hyundai.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Job well done...
All work was completed on time by a friendly and competent staff.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018