KO
Kay O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2020 Category: Service
good
great service

Linda M.
Glen Rose, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Clean polite
Much improved from past visits

Big Spring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department Manager! Excellent dealership!
These people saved us! This is the most amazing and helpful dealership! I highly recommend them. Their Service Dept. is top notch!

Justina A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
satisfied/good service
oil change and tire rotate good. service rep took the time to reset the service warning message. just wish they could get the tire air pressure all at the same level. every tire has a different pressure.

PS
Patti S.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership!
So easy dealing with these awesome folks! Fair, professional and they go above and beyond.

Shirley B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great experience.
I needed new tires and breaks in my Santa Fe. I cannot complain since both were original equipment and I had over 105,000 miles on the car. I work out of town and they made it easy to get the car in for service and get me home so I could drive our other vehicle to work and then to bring my serviced car to my residence. I appreciate all they did.

Robert M.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
little expensive
great service just a little expensive

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
Service department was very efficient and quick with my service needs.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Always take real good care of me

PC
Paul C.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Warranty
My 2015 Hyundai Sonata was almost 5 years old and had 50,000 miles and it was under warranty for windshield washer reservoir and engine problem. Fantastic.

KI

Michael P.
Yoakum, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing
Thank you for taking care of my college student who is far from home.
AZ
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

It was a pleasure to service your vehicle, thank you for your business and support, and thank you for your feedback.

Fort Worth, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Cautiously Optimistic
Andrew M .Z. called me to apologize for the service we received. Explained he would make sure our next visit would be much better by giving us our next scheduled service call at no charge along w/ a free detailing for our Palisade and loaner car to visit Downtown Granbury instead of waiting if we wanted. I am going to give them another opportunity to succeed!!!

Disappointed
Had an appointment to get an oil change, wound up staying over an hour. Service finally came out to explain changed oil and they had a recall to fix after the fact. No explanation. This wiped our programming, they didn’t tell us. I only realized after leaving dealership. They gave a “car wash”.. Had to take the someplace else to finish. Not a good experience all around.
ANDREW M Z. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

We apologize for how this service visit went, and appreciate all your input on what needs to be fixed. We strive to have the best customer service in the region and want to retain your business. Again thank you for filling out this survey we will be contacting you immediately to resolve your issues.

Crystal W.
Farmington, NM
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service is great!!
The service gentleman is always very nice and helpful. He was even going to stay late so I could pick my car up on Saturday because I needed it for the weekend.

Cleburne, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Review
All of the people I’ve dealt with there are excellent.