LF
LYNN F.
Dansville, NY
Saturn Vue
12/10/2015
Always great service, along with friendly and knowledgeable employees.

BOB S.
Avon, NY
11/13/2015
What a Beautiful Facility!
The new facility is outstanding.Whoever did your design plan, did a great job. Lots of room inside and outside to park. It is still the same great service as always and everyone is friendly and helpful.

TL
TOM L.
Dodge Journey
11/08/2015
Lockwood Fleet and Personal Car Maintenance
Guys,

We really appreciate your efforts and have never been dissatisfied. However, with all the emails floated around, we would appreciate opting out of your surveys, with the promise that if we are dissatisfied, we will tell you. We have recommended your services to everyone who asks about automotive work. Tom.

HS
HENRY S.
Leicester, NY
Cadillac Escalade
11/04/2015
You are treated more like a friend than just a ( customer)
I have been in the service part of dealerships for over 45 years so I am not new to it BUT I am new to taking my vehicle into a repair shop and leave it for someone to diagnose the concern, give me an HONEST estimate, and repair it at a reasonable price. This is what I got from Guenther Performance PLUS my vehicle was fixed right the first time. Thank you Mike, Matt, George and grew for the great service.

VG
VINCE G.
Hemlock, NY
11/04/2015
personal people and Mike and Mat keep top of the line mechanics.
the best repair shop.

SALLY C.
11/01/2015
Highly Recommend Mike Guenther Performance
I was in for routine maintenance and as always received top notch customer service. I and many friends and family have been customers for years. Fairly priced, fast and excellent service; I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else.

MICHAEL S.
Geneseo, NY
10/31/2015
Routine maintenance
Good communication about repair and maintenance issues, convenient scheduling

SANDY S.
10/31/2015
Friendly, outstanding service
I recently had my Mustang detailed inside and out in the new shop. It looks like new! The inside is immaculate once again!! I can finally see clearly out the back window again! Regular servicing is always quick, efficient and fairly priced.

LF
LYNN F.
Dansville, NY
Saturn Vue
10/25/2015
Great Business to Work With
Great prompt and courteous service!

SP
SCOTT P.
Rochester, NY
10/25/2015
Fast, friendly, quality work.
Excellent service, as always.

CR
CLINT R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/23/2015
Family friendly and Mike stands behind his work 100%.
Always great service !!

DENISE S.
10/15/2015
my hometown auto place, try it and you wont go anyplace else!
i was able to get my car right in on short notice and their fast and friendly service was outstanding!
Love the new waiting area for customers as well, it makes going to the garage and having to wait for your car a very nice experience!

HS
HENRY S.
Leicester, NY
10/10/2015
great and honest place
very satisfied with work performed

JIM W.
Fairport, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
10/09/2015
They care!
Quick first class attention to my problem.

SE
SUE E.
10/07/2015
friendly personel, taken on time, experience is an A+
clean and pleasant environment, good variety of magazine choices,