BETHANY, BILL H.
RAM 1500
10/03/2015
efficient
good service, fair pricing, helpful

JOE R.
Saturn SL2
09/25/2015
98 saturn
Very satisfied with customer service AND garage service at Guenther. Super Happy everything was done and had car back by end of day!!

JOHN M.
Geneseo, NY
Pontiac Bonneville
09/22/2015
Impressed
Convenient, knowledgeable and reasonable - great combination!!!

DIANE D.
Kia Sedona
08/04/2015
Super Service!
I stopped at Mike Guenther Performance to make an appointment to have my oil changed. I was so surprised and pleased when they said if I could wait they would do it right then. In only a short while I was on my way! Wonderful service, friendly attentive staff and their new shop is great!!

DERINDA M.
Lakeville, NY
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/30/2015
Customer Service
Mike always greats me with a smile and goes above and beyond to make the service call a positive experience considering my truck has an issue that will cost money to repair. He is excellent at putting the customer at ease.

CHRIS C.
07/29/2015
I've never been disappointed!
I have been going to Mike Guenther's for my automotive needs for many, many years now and have consistently received professional, quality service. I have had a variety of vehicles and a variety of work done and Mike has ALWAYS been efficient and timely with his work and most of all honest and fair! His "crew" has also been nothing but professional.

DENNIS S.
Geneseo, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2015
Always great to deal with. Fairrices
Have taken all three of our vehicles had great service, always courteous quick repair.

JACKIE S.
Lakeville, NY
07/17/2015
Efficiency and friendliness...awesome!!!
The service is both timely and efficient. You can't find better people to work with than this family...the absolute best!!!

LF
LYNN F.
Dansville, NY
Saturn Vue
07/03/2015
Great Customer Service
Love the ease of dropping off my vehicle in the morning and all repairs are done by end of day. Very honest about what repairs need to be done and if they do not, or if they are not necessary, they will advise. Have never had a problem with any repair work performed on my vehicle by Guenther's Performance. Love the new location much more convenient!!!

AG
AL G.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Toyota Camry Solara
07/03/2015
Best Repair Shop
As always, GREAT SERVICE from a great family owned business! The service reminders help keep the vehicles properly maintained and the skill levels of the mechanics get the repairs done right the first time. Fifteen years a loyal customer and counting.

PD
PATTY D.
Avon, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/27/2015
Always pleased with the service!
I love that no matter when I call, I can easily schedule my car for service. It's really great to have a nearby shop who I trust and can rely on.....so thank you!!

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
06/15/2015
Always their when you need them
Honest, trustworthy staff, excellent work, fair price I would recommend highly..
John H Livonia,NY

DT
DOROTHY T.
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2015
Great Customer Service
I am very satisfied with the service that I received on my Jeep Liberty on Sat. June 6th. Also, Jim was very nice to me on the phone and went out of his way to get my jeep in right away. Excellent service.

SEAN, JANICE C.
Hemlock, NY
05/18/2015
Friendly, professional, efficient!
As usual they always get me in even if I call at the last minute! I feel like I never have to worry about my car repairs ever again!! And they fixed something on my car I didn't even know about!! Luv these guys!

MIKE G.
Dodge Dakota
05/16/2015
Convenient
excellent work, fair price, convenient location. Happy to do business with Mike Guenther Performance.