LT
LARRY T.
Honeoye, NY
Chevrolet
05/14/2015
American Conveyors & Log Splitters - Thanks!
I don't usually write reviews....but it is time to share the obvious. Mike Guenther Performance and every single employee provides a consistently reliable service for both my Commercial and Personal Vehicles. These folks are a pleasure to deal with....... the Guenthers provide a Direct and Honest approach....VERY MUCH appreciated !!

05/06/2015
I trust you
you guys go the extra mile, thanks for inspecting my trailer too

JACKIE S.
Lakeville, NY
04/24/2015
Friendly family ownership
Wonderful prompt service. Love this place!!!

PD
PATTY D.
04/23/2015
Friendly family business!
It's awesome having this family business so close to where I work. They're very accommodating, always friendly and I look forward to using their services more in the future!

DIANE D.
Kia Sedona
03/27/2015
Prompt and attentive customer service
Had my care in for inspection today. As always was greeted by name in a friendly manner. The service to my vehicle was done on time so the 'waiting' time was minimal. In the nearly 10 years I have been using Mike Guenter Performance the service provided has been excellent and that has not changed.

BOB S.
03/21/2015
Everyone there is friendly and courteous. They always get me right in and right out. Thanks!

BOB S.
02/22/2015
Great place to do business
Everyone there is helpful and friendly and it is always a pleasure to walk in their door. Lot to be said for keeping your business locally. Have recommended them to several people

MIKE G.
Pontiac G6
02/15/2015
Great auto repair
Quick and efficient..

02/14/2015
Good People
you are always so friendly, you do a good job, and you don't yell at me when I go out the wrong door.

SP
SCOTT P.
Rochester, NY
Ford Econoline
02/11/2015
Awesome customer service
Had an emergency, so I stopped in without an appointment, they were able to squeeze me in and get me on my way.

CR
CLINT R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/23/2015
Customer Service
Always a great place to go for car repairs or questions. Very honest business and professional as well.

JANE B.
Lima, NY
Pontiac Vibe
01/08/2015
Great inspection
They got me in fast! Recommended tires that I knew I needed.

TT
TOM T.
Kia Sorento
01/07/2015
I was able to get my wife's vehicle in right away
I was happy they could do everything that I wanted done.

SP
SCOTT P.
Rochester, NY
12/30/2014
excellent
Excellent service!

12/19/2014
they do what they say they are going to do
Every one is friendly, helpful, and they fix your problem.