AG
Honeoye Falls, NY
Toyota Camry Solara
07/03/2015
Best Repair Shop
As always, GREAT SERVICE from a great family owned business! The service reminders help keep the vehicles properly maintained and the skill levels of the mechanics get the repairs done right the first time. Fifteen years a loyal customer and counting.

PD
PATTY D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/27/2015
Always pleased with the service!
I love that no matter when I call, I can easily schedule my car for service. It's really great to have a nearby shop who I trust and can rely on.....so thank you!!

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
06/15/2015
Always their when you need them
Honest, trustworthy staff, excellent work, fair price I would recommend highly..
John H Livonia,NY

DT
DOROTHY T.
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2015
Great Customer Service
I am very satisfied with the service that I received on my Jeep Liberty on Sat. June 6th. Also, Jim was very nice to me on the phone and went out of his way to get my jeep in right away. Excellent service.

SEAN, JANICE C.
Hemlock, NY
05/18/2015
Friendly, professional, efficient!
As usual they always get me in even if I call at the last minute! I feel like I never have to worry about my car repairs ever again!! And they fixed something on my car I didn't even know about!! Luv these guys!

MIKE G.
Dodge Dakota
05/16/2015
Convenient
excellent work, fair price, convenient location. Happy to do business with Mike Guenther Performance.

LT
LARRY T.
Honeoye, NY
Chevrolet
05/14/2015
American Conveyors & Log Splitters - Thanks!
I don't usually write reviews....but it is time to share the obvious. Mike Guenther Performance and every single employee provides a consistently reliable service for both my Commercial and Personal Vehicles. These folks are a pleasure to deal with....... the Guenthers provide a Direct and Honest approach....VERY MUCH appreciated !!

MV
MIKE V.
05/06/2015
I trust you
you guys go the extra mile, thanks for inspecting my trailer too

JACKIE S.
Lakeville, NY
04/24/2015
Friendly family ownership
Wonderful prompt service. Love this place!!!

PD
PATTY D.
04/23/2015
Friendly family business!
It's awesome having this family business so close to where I work. They're very accommodating, always friendly and I look forward to using their services more in the future!

DIANE D.
Kia Sedona
03/27/2015
Prompt and attentive customer service
Had my care in for inspection today. As always was greeted by name in a friendly manner. The service to my vehicle was done on time so the 'waiting' time was minimal. In the nearly 10 years I have been using Mike Guenter Performance the service provided has been excellent and that has not changed.

BOB S.
03/21/2015
Everyone there is friendly and courteous. They always get me right in and right out. Thanks!

BOB S.
02/22/2015
Great place to do business
Everyone there is helpful and friendly and it is always a pleasure to walk in their door. Lot to be said for keeping your business locally. Have recommended them to several people

MIKE G.

MV
MIKE V.
02/14/2015
Good People
you are always so friendly, you do a good job, and you don't yell at me when I go out the wrong door.