Latest Review about 2 months ago

AL G.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/22/2016
The Team - All of them!
The same great service that you've provided to our family for years, but this time you helped me out of a mistake that was entirely my fault, and you did it to a degree that I would never expect from any other service organization. Thanks again!

DALE W.
Mercury Sable
10/08/2016
Honestly, you only fix what is in need of fixing. That makes you trustworthy. So appreciate that.
I always feel confident when I take my vehicle there. It is very relaxing to know that the work you recommend is what needs to be done and will be done correctly and in a timely and efficient manner.

RD
RICK D.
Lima, NY
09/26/2016
overnight
MGP had our jeep fixed fast!

LT
LARRY T.
Honeoye, NY
Chevrolet
09/20/2016
Forever Professional !! Always looking out for getting the job done right !
Thank You all for keeping my Truck Going !

JANE B.
Lima, NY
Pontiac Vibe
09/14/2016
Guest hers does a great job
With anything I take my vehicle for.

SE
SUE E.
09/12/2016
tire rotation
professionalism, cleanliness, friendliness, being on time

SANDY S.
09/10/2016
Regular servicing.
Everything is QUICK!! Never have to wait very long. Service is friendly and thorough I have recommended MGP to
many of my friends . . . particularly the 'detailing' service that's available!

TW
TREY W.
Fairport, NY
Dodge Nitro
09/09/2016
Prompt courteous auto service
I'd great job on my Nitro fixing problem that stumped another shop

Kia Sorento
09/01/2016
They always fit me in no matter when I call.
Matt does great work...I have a lot of confidence in whatever he does to both of my vehicles.

MF

MICHAEL S.
Geneseo, NY
08/12/2016
Excellent and consistent
Timely, knowledgeable service, as always

Chevrolet Cavalier
08/06/2016
I was satisfied with the work that they did on my 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier. (it is not a 2001 Cavalier)
My engine light was staying on, and hopefully, they fixed the problem. So far, my engine light has stayed off, and I am very happy about that!

Chevrolet Cavalier
07/17/2016
I like Matt a lot. He is professional and very thorough.
They always get me in and out quickly. I also like that they are close to my home.

JOE M.
Pittsford, NY
07/04/2016
Routine check before our trip
They found a nail in one of the tires saving us from a flat during our vacation. They checked over the vehicle and did the necessary repairs. As always great work, on time, and at a fair price.

ED
ERIC D.
GMC Acadia
06/21/2016
Work on my Acadia
The work was done quickly which means a lot when you need your ride. Always pleasant to work with because they communicate so well with the customers.