Latest Review about 2 months ago

ROB D.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/15/2016
Great family business
All I needed was a NYS inspection. My appointment was at 0900 and the truck went in on time and was done in about 15 minutes. This is a family operated business-very friendly.

MICHAEL S.
Geneseo, NY
06/08/2016
Regular Service
Excellent communication and timely service, as always

TT
TOM T.
Avon, NY
Kia Sorento
06/05/2016
The business is close to home, and they are all very professional there.
I am grateful that they were able to pick my car up at my work.....It sure made things convenient for me!

JIM W.
Fairport, NY
06/04/2016
Details
Thorough in approach, good people!

KA
KIRK A.
Lima, NY
05/20/2016
Fast Service
I dropped my truck off just before 7:00 in the morning for an oil change, and got a call around 9:30 saying it was done. Fast and reliable.

TOM M.

MICHAEL S.
Geneseo, NY
05/05/2016
Regular Service Stop
Timely and thorough service, as always

SALLY C.
05/01/2016
Routine Maintenance
My car was in for routine maintenance. They took extra time beforehand to speak with me, answer questions, and go over costs. And as always, there were no surprises. The cost is always what they quote you. I cannot say enough about the customer service and quality of work they provide. I wouldn't consider taking my car anyplace else!

TAMI S.
Avon, NY
Hummer H3
04/28/2016
They accommodated me beyond my expectations. Very nice people and do great work.

JACKIE S.

SCOTT P.
Rochester, NY
04/17/2016
They now offer detailing
I dropped off my 4Runner for scheduled maintenance and noticed they now offer detailing. I try to give the truck a good cleaning once a year, so I decided to let them do it. They did an excellent job. They got all the salt stains out from winter, and everything sparkled and shined. Great job!

SE
SUE E.
04/12/2016
friendly, clean, pleasant, take customers on time
they know what I am talking about and they show respect for me when I tell them ex -
it is going tick, tick and not click, clack" : -)))

HS
HENRY S.
Leicester, NY
04/12/2016
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER
Guenther Performance is truly a class act. I highly recommend to anybody that is from Livingston county and going to a ( city ) dealer to stop here first and talk with them about your concern. You will be SO glad you did. Repair fixed right the first time and you get more for your money not like most ( city ) dealers where you get less and spend more.

SP