JIM W.
Fairport, NY
06/04/2016
Details
Thorough in approach, good people!

KA
KIRK A.
Lima, NY
05/20/2016
Fast Service
I dropped my truck off just before 7:00 in the morning for an oil change, and got a call around 9:30 saying it was done. Fast and reliable.

TOM M.

MICHAEL S.
Geneseo, NY
05/05/2016
Regular Service Stop
Timely and thorough service, as always

SALLY C.
05/01/2016
Routine Maintenance
My car was in for routine maintenance. They took extra time beforehand to speak with me, answer questions, and go over costs. And as always, there were no surprises. The cost is always what they quote you. I cannot say enough about the customer service and quality of work they provide. I wouldn't consider taking my car anyplace else!

TAMI S.
Avon, NY
Hummer H3
04/28/2016
They accommodated me beyond my expectations. Very nice people and do great work.

JACKIE S.

SCOTT P.
Rochester, NY
04/17/2016
They now offer detailing
I dropped off my 4Runner for scheduled maintenance and noticed they now offer detailing. I try to give the truck a good cleaning once a year, so I decided to let them do it. They did an excellent job. They got all the salt stains out from winter, and everything sparkled and shined. Great job!

SE
SUE E.
04/12/2016
friendly, clean, pleasant, take customers on time
they know what I am talking about and they show respect for me when I tell them ex -
it is going tick, tick and not click, clack" : -)))

HS
HENRY S.
Leicester, NY
04/12/2016
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER
Guenther Performance is truly a class act. I highly recommend to anybody that is from Livingston county and going to a ( city ) dealer to stop here first and talk with them about your concern. You will be SO glad you did. Repair fixed right the first time and you get more for your money not like most ( city ) dealers where you get less and spend more.

SP

BC
BEE C.
03/23/2016
Convenient, Friendly Service
Thank you to all the staff at Guenther's for the help with my recent brake difficulty. It's always hard when a major car problem occurs. Guenther's is the place to go for reliable service.

DALE W.
03/22/2016
Always confident that they are not going to fix something that is not broken just to add up the bill. They always do what is best to fix the problem.
Friendly courteous professional atmosphere in a very comfortable facility.

DIANE D.
Kia Sedona
03/09/2016
Quality Service, Great People and Outstanding Customer Service.
My vehicle went in for inspection, oil change, front brakes and a complete inside and outside detail job. I figured it would take the best part of two days but was surprised and pleased when they called early the second morning saying my car was done! Their work is always quality, the people there are friendly, remember you and always have a smile on their face when talking to you. At a time when customer service is non existent in some places it is NOT like that at Mike Guenther Performance. They take great pride in the work they do and how they do it; they understand what their customers need and, if necessary explain it in terms that are understandable. I was particularly impressed with the detail job; my vehicle looked great outside and in, it smelled good too! Another great job done but only what I expected from Guenther's Performance.