Overall Rating 4.2553213/5Overall Rating 4.2553213/5Overall Rating 4.2553213/5Overall Rating 4.2553213/5rating 4.2553213
Overall Rating 2.2766/5Overall Rating 2.2766/5rating 2.2766rating 2.2766rating 2.2766

Natrona Heights, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
staff is very good at knowing what services are needed for your car
they wash the car after service great the only way to make me feel better would be to vaccum the front floor mats

EC
Edward C.
Chicora, PA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Employees are excellent
I have had nothing but great service from this dealership

DE
Donald E.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
Very friendly staff. Made me feel welcome.

Joseph D.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Both attendants in the service area were exceptional.

Franklin, PA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and courteous , recommends additional services or repairs without being pushy.
Thaddeus N G., Fixed Operations Manager from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our team. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you gain.

KK
Katrina K.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience with Hyundai. Service coordinator at my most recent appointment was friendly and kind.
Thaddeus N G., Fixed Operations Manager from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day and responding to our survey!

Mars, PA
Solving the problem
Did a great job in solving my problem!

Happy 50% of the time!
I came in to get two items fixed on my car, one was the remote keyless entry would not open my front door and my back up key fob needed a battery put in the unit. The issue came when they said my vehicle was done in which they fixed the door, but they never put the battery in my key fob. I asked if they put it in but they said they were unable to help me with this issue. The manager told me to go hunt the salesman down so he could verify the issue. So I did, unfortunately the salesman was with another customer on a test ride. So I asked the receptionist if she could help me and she walked me over to the store manager who okayed putting the battery in my key fob. My issue was with the service representative who did nothing to help me with my battery problem. I was there for two hours and he could have made calls to people to get this issue straightened out before my car was done. Instead of him telling me to go hunt the salesman down he could have easily called him to verify the issue. When I left I felt very unappreciated !

Thank you for the feedback. We want you to be happy 100% of the time. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your service visit.

724-287-2701

I am glad to hear Joe was able to resolve your concern. We value your business and hope to see you again.

SA
Steve A.
Slippery Rock, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Excellent service as usual
Went in for state inspection, oil change, and tire rotation seemed like I was in and out in no time. Staff was friendly and professional would recommend anyone looking to purchase or service their Hyundai to stop by Kelly's. You will not be disappointed
Thaddeus N G., Fixed Operations Manager from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Always a pleasure seeing you and your family in the service drive. Thanks again for servicing with our store. Happy Halloween. 🎃

Dylan R.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Andrew did a great job scheduling me in and made sure I was taken care of and treated like a valued customer. Definitely coming back and would recommend Mike Kelly Hyundai.

Its a pleasure to hear Andrew is taking such good care of you in service. We look forward to seeing you again., Happy Halloween🎃

KH
Kristen H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
The service was really good; however, I had to stay because I had no one to pick me up. They told me an hour and a half to hour and 45 minutes but took a little longer. They did keep me updated when it passed the time.

Thank you for the feedback and the review. We will be sure to improve our processes in the future. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

WH
William H.
Saxonburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & Tire rotation
Visit lasted just over an hour

Thank you for choosing our service department for you vehicles needs. we look forward to seeing you again.

SD
Sarah D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Answers all questions, pleasant, courteous

Great News. Thank you for the feedback on our staff. we are happy to hear they are doing a great job.

Donald G.
Templeton, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Had an issue with car and Lisa was able to work us in and take care of it. Always get treated well at the Hyundai service department.

We will be sure to let Lisa know that you are happy with the service rendered. Thank you for the 5 star review.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2019 Category: Service
courtesy/service
scheduling is easy. workers are friendly and courteous, work is done in timely manner
Thaddeus N G., Fixed Operations Manager from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff is doing a good job. Thanks again.

Tarentum, PA
10/27/2019 Category: Service
The oil change was quick!
The employees are accommodating and knowledgeable

Its always great news to her our staff is meeting your expectations. Thank you and we hope to see you again in the future.

SA
Sheila A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2019 Category: Service
I had my 2019 Hyundai Sonota in for state inspection and oil change, my car was done when they said it would be. Kelly employees are always very polite and caring.

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and curteous staff.
Staff very courteous, listened to my vehicle issues and looked into all. Great service
Thaddeus N G., Fixed Operations Manager from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Great news,,, Thank you again for choosing us for your service needs.

Monroeville, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Thaddeus N G., Fixed Operations Manager from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.

LL
Lawrence L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
L.Luntz
Good service people are very friendly

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again.

HI
Heather I.
Renfrew, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Another visit, another satisfied customer
I had to take my car back in after it was in for some front end work. They were so nice about looking at it again after such a short time. Thank God it wasn’t anything serious, just needed to rotate and rebalance my tires!! Thanks Andrew for your patience and kindness.

GREAT TO HEAR. :-)
Thank you for the 5 star review.