Diane G.
Colorado Springs, CO
02/27/2019
Service Department
If I could give NO {STARS} I would. The Service Department doesn’t deserve the ONE star I had to select to write this review.

I recently had a very frustrating and extremely costly experience with the service department and more specifically my service consultant Hanna Smith that is still ongoing.

They smile and sweet talk you in your face but behind your back they are scheming on just how much they can take advantage of you.

I took my Honda Ridgeline to Mike Maroone Honda located at 1103 Academy Park Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80910 because the dealership is supposed to be the professionals and I wanted my car fixed by the people who understand my vehicle the best. At least that was what I used to think.

On January 22, 2019 my vehicle went to Honda for damage due to hitting a curb. I was the unfortunate client to service consultant Hanna. She gave me three options to choose from:

Option One: was under $400.00
Option Two: was a little over $1000.00
Option Three: was a little over $2000.00

Of course I chose the most expensive option after verifying with Hanna that would not have any safety issues or need any other repairs. Hanna guaranteed me my vehicle would be fixed like new and there would not be any other problems with the vehicle. With that reassurance I proceeded with the most expensive repair. The vehicle was picked up on January 23, 2019.

On January 24, 2019 I took my vehicle back to Honda because it was making a loud noise and the tires where rubbing when turning to the right or left. This time Hanna said the repairs would cost another $900.00 to fix. When asked to speak with the General Manager Hanna replied, “Oh no, let me see what I can do”. Hanna ended up being able to waive the labor cost and charge me for parts only. Once again Hanna guaranteed that everything would be good to go with the vehicle this time. I had to leave the vehicle there from Thursday to Monday due to the parts having to be ordered from China. I was never offered a car service, rental or loaner for me being out of a vehicle so long. I picked up the vehicle on January 29, 2019.

On February 3, 2019 I went to Castle Rock, CO and noticed while driving at high speeds the steering wheel shook and the vehicle was making a loud clicking noise. With this being my only vehicle I had no choice but to use the vehicle to drive to work which is only 1.2 miles.

On February 6, 2019 my friend drove to Honda to speak with Hanna and make an appointment for yet another service check. Hanna said she was not working the next day and to bring the vehicle in on February 7, 2019.

On February 7, 2019, I took the vehicle to Honda for my scheduled appointment. I spoke with Hanna and told her what was going on with the vehicle. I also explained to her that this is the third time the vehicle has been here since the accident and I was not happy with the service and wanted to speak to the General Manager. Hanna replied, “oh no, let me try to fix this”. I then proceeded to tell her that my brother who used to work in service for Honda is helping me this situation because I feel like I am being nickel and dimed, scammed and told lies.

As of February 7, 2019 I was informed that my vehicle now needed sway bar link and a tire rebalance because Honda on did a tire rebalancing on one tire. This repair would cost another $385. Once the repairs were completed Hanna advised that those repairs were not the problem. Now I am fed up with Hanna’s lies. My brother is trying to help me find the best solution. I needed to speak to the General Manager.

On February 20, 2019 I called Mike Maroone Honda requesting to speak with the General Manager. I was transferred to his voicemail. I left a message for him to contact me. After more than a week with no resolution or contact from Honda I called the main number for Honda and asked to speak with the General Manager. I was transferred to his voicemail.

On February 21, 2019 I received a call form Jason the Sales Manager. I explained to him that I was trying to reach the General Manager. He said that the General Manager was not in and while the general manager is away he (Jason) is in charge. I went on to explain to Jason what was going on with my vehicle. He told me that he would check with my service representative (Hanna) and return my call. Jason returned my call and told me that the vehicle needed an axle. He went on to explain that the reason the axle wasn’t checked is because axels do not go bad on my specific vehicle. He also explained how I could not get the repairs and pick up the vehicle. That the vehicle would be safe but I would still hear noise,

On February 22, 2019 I decided to make a claim against this Honda Dealership. This case is still ongoing with no resolution and I am still without a vehicle.

To be continued…

Jay M.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the business' service was very efficient. They had him in and out quickly. A couple of things with unexpected cost popped up. He stated it would be good to be given a heads-up on those items.

GV
Guadalupe V.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Guadalupe said the service was well done and done quickly. She's in the market for a new vehicle, possibly an SUV, but she is unsure when she will buy or an exact make or model.

TC
Tony C.
03/31/2018 Category: Sales
Tony said he was very impressed with Cherry. She took him to the vehicle and there was nothing she didn't know about it. While he did not meet the service department, Cherry let him know about the business website. He appreciates how easy it is to set up whatever services he would like and how the prices are listed up-front.

SR
Stanley R.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Stanley said his vehicle was not ready when promised. He did not elaborate on the cause of the delay or how late the vehicle was, other than to say that they gave him different dates to when his vehicle would be ready. He did say that they should be more accurate with the information they provide to their customers.

Martin G.
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
Martin said he was satisfied with the experience.

Michael P.
03/29/2018 Category: Sales
Michael said he was on a time crunch and had to be somewhere by 4pm. He said it took a lot longer than expected. He said he was there at 10am and did not leave until 3:45pm.

EM
Ezechiel M.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Valerie. She said everything was done in a timely manner. This business did a diagnostic, and told her all she needs to do to make sure her vehicle stays in good shape. They gave her a ride on their shuttle, which was good timing. This business did everything she needed to have done.

Ronald S.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the employees did everything they said they would in the time they said and at a reasonable price. His vehicle was an hour late and wasn't given a reason as to why, and he plans on looking for another vehicle within the year.

ES
Ethel S.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Ethel said the service was well done.

EV
Evan V.
North Carolina
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Vee. She said this business told her she needed service she doesn't need. Other than that, everything was ok. The employees were really pleasant. The business could serve her better by verifying that she really needs the service before telling her she needs it. Apparently, they were just going by the mileage, because the service they told her she needed, had just recently been done.

YH
Young H.
03/29/2018 Category: Sales
Young said that everyone at the business was really helpful.

NS
Nathanial S.
South Dakota
03/29/2018 Category: Sales
Nathanial said Ben was amazing, knowledgeable, and helpful. The business made him happy.

LD
Liza D.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Liza said her vehicle as delayed by a day because someone didn't order the part. Dillon went above and beyond for her and the staff took care of her.

KA
Kathy A.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rob. He said they had the cheapest prices for the service needed.

CL
Cuong L.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Cuong said it met all of his expectations.

AC
Ashley C.
03/29/2018 Category: Sales
Ashley said the staff was personable and patient.

Daniel B.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he had trouble getting in to this business, because they were very busy. The business usually does a good job on the repair, and is good at keeping him informed.

Ashley M.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business did what she wanted them to do in a timely manner.

EA
Elgen A.
03/27/2018 Category: Sales
Elgen said not getting what he expected for his trade-in lowered his overall experience.