Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

PS
Patricia S.
Rome, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service personnel
Great
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Patricia,

DK
Dean K.
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/21/2019 Category: Service
As always the personnel were friendly and helpful. They quickly diagnosed the problem and ordered parts. Their prices are reasonable which in my experience is unusual for a dealership. Keep up the good work!

Hi Dean,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your choosing us to service your vehicles.

NW
Norman W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike Miller Hyundai Service Is Great!
The service department is courteous, friendly, and thorough. They even told me of services I did not need at this time.

Hello Norman,

Morton, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hands down best service around!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

NF
Noreen F.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Very quick tire repair
Had a screw in tire causing it to go flat , called late in day thinking we would be leaving the car overnight but Bobby got it it repaired within minutes. We really appreciate the helpful attitude of everyone in the maintenance department. In fact we have never had a bad experience.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Washington, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Factory Recall
Good job

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
They did a great job fixing the problem and fast service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

James S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
They are always friendly, quick, and a lot of hospitality with coffee and snacks for their customers
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hello James,

TC
Tyrone C.
Dunlap, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed with the facility and questionable customer service
Same as the title.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions as this helps us improve our service to you and your experience.

Edwards, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Trusted
I am always treated with respect. Staff is friendly. Service is fast.

Lucas M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Every visit is a surprise.
Every visit is a surprise in a sense that is never disappointing! I never expected that they vacuum cleaned my car before the oil change, and after the oil change, they gave it a good wash. This is being done while enjoying their coffee ( I made 2 cups, LOL!)
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Lucas,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle.

Todd M.
Sparland, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
transmission service interval
pleased with the ease of scheduling, quick visit and pointing out another concern which required immediate attention and they were able to complete the needed task at the same visit .
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Todd,

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank You, MMH!
Your service team is awesome! My battery up and died suddenly with no warning!! It wouldn't even take a jump! The tow company my insurance uses took 5 hours to get to my house to pick up the car and get it up to your service department....on a Friday evening. Your folks worked me in so that I wouldn't have to get a loaner car for the weekend - saving me a bunch of dollars! AWESOME!!!!

Thank You so very much!!
Jan Johnson

Hello Jan,
Happy it was something we could take care of quickly to get you back on the road. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our service survey.

Jay B.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
recent visit
excellent service done on time and they found a minor problem with my brakes which I was unaware of and repaired at no charge
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We
appreciate your business.

Ralph H.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Best service possible
Bobby is my go to man for servicing my car. He greets me by name and quickly processes my check up. He always gives me the best advice as to what needs to be done and an accurate price for the services. When completed, he personally takes me to the check out counter to hand me my keys and introduce me to the cashier. Great experience.

Ralph Heston

Hi Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and greart review.
Look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Bobby

KT
Kandice T.
Centreville, IL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The service was great!
I live the fact that my car was fixed fast, when the found out the problem. They even drove my car to me and I was 2 hours away. That's great customer service if you ask me. They made it so convenient for me to get my car.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hello Kandice,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We were happy to delivery the vehicle. to you.

RL
Ronald L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Enjoyed my visit

Hello Ronald,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreicate your business.

DK
Doe Hyung K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Wow
My Genesis was already extremely clean going into service, but they actually wiped my all weather mats & tires and utterly conditioned the vehicle to the point that I could trade it in if I wanted to. Thanks for all your efforts in taking care of my car!!!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Hello Mr. Kim,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business, and i am very happy to hear how well your recent visit went.

MI
Mike I.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service - great location
The staff at Mike Miller is very helpful and courteous!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello Mike,

GN
Gary N.
Dunlap, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2019 Category: Service
friendly, great service.
they provide we friendly, great service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019