Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

DAVID B.
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/31/2012 Category: Service
friendly staff, cleaniness
Dropped my car off at 7:30. Kevin called around 10:00 to say it was ready. Picked it up at 12:30. Driving home I couldn't get the car to go into park.. Called and took car back again this morning at 7:30. Kevin called saying another park had failed.

EO
ERIC O.
Washington, IL
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/31/2012 Category: Service
Quick & Quality
Was in and out in less than 30 minutes for my regular maintenance check up. Always friendly staff.

RJ

THOMAS A.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/04/2012 Category: Service
Good job
Had a repeat issue with the cruise control on our 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE. The first visit, a new cruise control switch was installed. This time the Tech found a bad slip ring in the steering wheel. So far, so good.

MICHAEL W.

Pekin, IL
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/28/2012 Category: Service
clean, friendly.
Car was ready in less time than I expected.

KC
KAREN C.
2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
09/26/2012 Category: Service
They're always friendly & everything is done on time
excellent

MELISSA H.
09/14/2012 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Came in for an oil change. The customer service was excellent and it only took 30 minutes.

JODI B.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/01/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful
Excellent and timely service. I appreciate the car wash. Robert always does a nice job vacuuming my car.

LE
LINDA E.
East Peoria, IL
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/01/2012 Category: Service
4 repairs/average visit 3 hrs/same issue
My Sante Fe engine light came on. ERG celnoid was replaced first time. Light came back on one week later. ERG valve was replaced 2nd time, light came back on next day. Accelerator position sensor was replaced, light came on 15 minutes down the road. I was charged for each of these repairs that I believe at Least one was unneccesary. This last 'Free' fix was to blow some carbon out of the vacum tube. Too much of my time, away from work, (work vehicle with tools in it), repetitive problems. The technician was too cocky. When I had explained trouble we had on the road in St. Louis area, he said the tecnicians at Auffenberg Huyndai told me a load of bull. Auffenberg were very helpful, they listened and found the problem. After hearing that I had had EGR work done, they found that the throttle(accelorator) connector was unplugged. (The car did not reset after multiple starts). My local techincian inferred that they told us a story and made me feel dumb because I couldnt point out the part they had fixed.
My husband is shopping for a new vehicle and will not be going to Mike Miller!
Bright spot, Mary Walsh was very kind and helpful!

RITA W.
Washington, IL
2011 KIA RIO
08/26/2012 Category: Service
Oil Change
The high quality of service, professional and courteous service. (The car wash is a nice plus). The main reason I had my service done there was the e-mailed discount coupon for an oil change. Your regular price of $34.00, is much higher than the price I pay for the same service plus tire rotation at service stations in Washington, Il where I live. The distance I travel to the Peoria Kia dealer adds to the cost of service. Please send more oil change coupons!

WR
WALTER R.
2011 KIA SORENTO
08/23/2012 Category: Service
the staff, and products
I have been very happy for 12 years with the dealership.

KO

East Peoria, IL
2007 HYUNDAI AZERA
08/20/2012 Category: Service
Service is impeccable!
Had transmission service and tire balance/rotate. Car is shifting as good or better than new and ride is super smooth.

CL

NANCY A.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Service Appointment
--Just had my first service appointment there. It did take 4 hours to have the oil changed and software updated although this may not have been their fault. They did buy me lunch. Two concerns - 1. a general attitude of not respecting women except from my saleman, Brendan, 2. There were about 16" of greasy fingerprints left above the door and on the visor.

SARAH M.
08/08/2012 Category: Service
They always do a great job!
They are always helpfull and I am in and out in just a few minutes! And they always wash my car!

TRAVIS B.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/01/2012 Category: Service
Best service I've ever had
I was given an amazing price and not pressured to buy right away. After we purchased the car, the dealer noticed some minor scratches and had them fixed for us for free. Everyone at the dealership was friendly: they brought us refreshments, opened doors, etc... My wife is needing a new vehicle soon and we will definitely come back for her SUV.

RHONDA W.
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Free Vacation Check
Confident taking a long driving trip now that Mike Miller Auto Park gave my car a clean bill of health....best part: I got a CLEAN car back and it was all FREE! Thanks, Mike Miller!!!

CONSTANCE B.
Metamora, IL
07/29/2012 Category: Service
People
The people that work for you are the best.