Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Totally reliable
I can always be sure that my car is in the best of hands and that all service will be performed as I have been told. Always done right.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

RK
Robert K.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2019 Category: Service
The dealership is close to me.
Needs better communication.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your comments as this helps us improve our service to you.

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Thank You, MMH!
I LOVE Mike Miller Hyundai! The place I took the car for tires and repair and oil changes did not do as I had expected (and paid for). I just assumed they took care of my car based on the package I paid for. They were not! Then they would not answer the phone and I couldn't get an appointment because the guy "called in sick" or "had an emergency". I asked my kids where they take their cars but they were not a Hyundai dealer and my daughter suggested Mike Miller (she knows Mr. Frampton). The service guys at MMH have helped me stay safe on the road! And since presently I drive round trip to Decatur 5 days a week, that's REALLY important to me!
THANK YOU, Mike Miller Hyundai!!!
Jan Johnson
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hello Jan,
Thank you for choosing our service department to take care of your vehicle. We'll be here when you need us.

SK
Susan K.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Attentive, Efficient, Friendly Service
Excellent customer service! They always ensure all my questions and concerns are addressed! My car was returned to me ahead of schedule and cleaner than when I brought it in!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Hello Susan,

Bartonville, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine matenance.
As always Mike Miller service was first class. Service people are always friendly, professional, and thorough. Bobby in the service area is always on top of things. I would not take my Ioniq any where else for service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your kind words.

DK
Dean K.
2015 Hyundai Equus
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The personnel are friendly and efficient. Prices are very competitive. They care about your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your kind words.

AW
Alan W.
Mapleton, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service.
Very professional and friendly service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

RP
Roxana P.
Galesburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Always get great service.

Suzanne S.
Lostant, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Hard working crew.
The Guys work hard and do what they can for you as soon as they can. Because the service Guys are friendly and efficient, I bought a car I bought a car at Mike Miller Hyundai in 2016. Even though I live over an hour away, I still bring it back for service. These guys are like family.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Suzanne,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate you traveling to allow us to service your vehicle.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
Why I don’t use service areas unless covered by warranty.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your
comments. This helps us improve our service to you and your experience.

AE
Ashley E.
Pekin, IL
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Rude
This man Brian was very rude in the service department
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hello Ashley,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service and your experience. Please call me direct at 309-693-1222 x250 or respond to the email if I may be of assistance in relation to this visit or any concerns in the future.
Joy Thannert
Parts and Service Director

Christopher C.
Manito, IL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Employees are so friendly & always excellent service

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We
appreciate your business.

Melissa H.
Chillicothe, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I like my salesman Tim. He keeps in contact with me to make sure my SUV is running properly.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Hello Melissa,

London Mills, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Free replacement
Everyone worked with us even checking to see if there was a recall.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Carroll W.
Cuba, IL
04/24/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the shop are always friendly and answer all my questions.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Carroll,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate you traveling to visit our service department.

AC
Al C.
Brimfield, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service experience from the service desk to the technicians.
I was very pleased with the service department. Brian Jarvis was my service contact and he was very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. The service was very timely and the problem with the vehicle was corrected. Thanks to Brian and his service technicians, I would definitely give my experience a five-star rating.

Hello Al,
Thanks for completing our service survey and for giving us such a rave review. We appreciate your business.

Kewanee, IL
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department is awesome!
Everyone in the service department is friendly and courteous. While I waited, other staff said hello. The mechanics are super friendly and polite as well. I will continue to bring my car for service here, not anywhere else!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

GA
Glenda A.
Washington, IL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Quick and fast service.

Hello Glenda,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.